Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comments Vol. 3 - Leave your Comments Here!

+7
Ruben
Derek
Akos Kirsch
stauroula96
Radiowave
Miranda
Panagiotis
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Comments Vol. 3 - Leave your Comments Here! Empty Comments Vol. 3 - Leave your Comments Here!

Post  Panagiotis Fri May 04, 2012 9:15 pm

You are meant to leave the comments you want to make about the charts of each song here!
Just quote the post you want, bring it here, and comment! Keep Paparizouing! Have fun with the new section!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Comments Vol. 3 - Leave your Comments Here! Empty Re: Comments Vol. 3 - Leave your Comments Here!

Post  Chris Fri May 04, 2012 9:16 pm

where an i find which is the best Helena's selling album and the chart positions?
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Comments Vol. 3 - Leave your Comments Here! Empty Re: Comments Vol. 3 - Leave your Comments Here!

Post  Panagiotis Fri May 04, 2012 9:18 pm

Search if there's anything mentioned here: CD Album Charts & Sales

If you find anything online, let us know Keep Paparizouing!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun May 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Ruben wrote:Guys I've check the Digilistan and Popular is charted as "re-entry" at #59 but credited as Eric Saade... if i'm not mistaken Elena's version was higher on the itunes chart, isn't? I bet that reentry also counts Elena's sales.

http://sverigesradio.se/sida/topplista.aspx?programid=2697

Look like my answer wasn't brought here when this message changed forum.
And no, I am not sure if that is the case.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Comments Vol. 3 - Leave your Comments Here! Empty Comments 3d

Post  Miranda Mon May 14, 2012 1:55 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:
Ruben wrote:Guys I've check the Digilistan and Popular is charted as "re-entry" at #59 but credited as Eric Saade... if i'm not mistaken Elena's version was higher on the itunes chart, isn't? I bet that reentry also counts Elena's sales.

http://sverigesradio.se/sida/topplista.aspx?programid=2697

Look like my answer wasn't brought here when this message changed forum.
And no, I am not sure if that is the case.

maybe the reentry isn't elena's version at all?it can be is eric's version. maybe it just has reentered that chart again? i think that's the case, because I don't think a trusted site like that would do such a big mistake. I think they would write her name, if it was her version bounce
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277
<b>Location</b> Planet Jedward

http://mirandamik.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Mon May 14, 2012 4:23 am

Please guys, read the rules of this section, and don't comment on the threads. That topics will be used as an archive later. Help people who will search for charts in the future, not having to go through hundreds of pages to find something. Thanks Keep Paparizouing!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:25 pm

can someone find the charts for the song "Eisai I Foni".?
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:34 pm

Paparizakias wrote:can someone find the charts for the song "Eisai I Foni".?
from the period 2009-2010 i mean
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:43 am

Paparizakias wrote:
Paparizakias wrote:can someone find the charts for the song "Eisai I Foni".?
from the period 2009-2010 i mean

I don't think it charted anywhere other than Mad TV top 50 videos chart. It was probably never even sent to radios as a single. The video probably must have acted as promotional material for the Deluxe Edition of VTLNZ.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Comments Vol. 3 - Leave your Comments Here! Empty comment

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:06 pm

voted
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:06 pm

Labros! wrote:Music Corner Chart
18/6/12 – 24/6/12
#19 Poios
http://www.musiccorner.gr/?p=51755
Vote on http://www.musiccorner.gr/?p=261
very well!! Thnks! We vote again and again king
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:40 pm

Paparizakias wrote:
18/6/12 – 24/6/12
#19 Poios

Everyone, what song do you chose to vote on at musiccorner? Poios or All the time? I think I vote on the one the most people here votes for.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:45 pm

Svenskjäveln wrote:
Paparizakias wrote:
18/6/12 – 24/6/12
#19 Poios

Everyone, what song do you chose to vote on at musiccorner? Poios or All the time? I think I vote on the one the most people here votes for.
both of them
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:14 pm

But if you vote two times, doesn't both then get cancelled, probably?
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:18 pm

Svenskjäveln wrote:But if you vote two times, doesn't both then get cancelled, probably?
''All the time'' is Playmen's new single so I guess we can vote for ''Poios'' as well smile
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:21 pm

Labros! wrote:
Svenskjäveln wrote:But if you vote two times, doesn't both then get cancelled, probably?
''All the time'' is Playmen's new single so I guess we can vote for ''Poios'' as well smile

Oh, wo we can write in "poios" and "all the time" instead of only one. Nice, good that playmen made the song then. lol!
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:52 am

https://paparizou.forumotion.net/t4357-2012-all-the-time#161078

Can we vote once a day on that one, right?
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:39 am

I voted for "Poios" last week!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:36 pm

Paparizakias wrote:http://www.sokfm.gr/radio/?page_id=5285
we request here at the grey bar in the middle of the site the song ALL THE TIME!!!
It seems like it is now orange and on the top. Can't we vote for it then?
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:16 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:
Paparizakias wrote:http://www.sokfm.gr/radio/?page_id=5285
we request here at the grey bar in the middle of the site the song ALL THE TIME!!!
It seems like it is now orange and on the top. Can't we vote for it then?

No because it is the powerplay song of the week. We reached our goal (without even voting I guess lol! )!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:50 pm

I wonder why was some of our comments moved to the "All the time" charts thread. We shouldn't comment there and now someone is moving the comments to that thread? Razz
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:00 pm

They are not comments, but positions mentioned.
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:14 pm

How can we promote "All the time" @Swedish charts? it's worth to be in iTunes of Sweden even in #100. is it possible?
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:19 pm

To get the song on top 100 on the Swedish iTunes, the song need to be bought four or five times according to digitalsalesdata.

And when the song gets available on Spotify I will make some threads on a few Swedish forums about the song.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:25 pm

Svenskjäveln wrote:To get the song on top 100 on the Swedish iTunes, the song need to be bought four or five times according to digitalsalesdata.

And when the song gets available on Spotify I will make some threads on a few Swedish forums about the song.
Keep Paparizouing! Keep Paparizouing!
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:28 pm

And my blog of course. lol!

But it will not help so much, maybe a few will see it but the chances of it getting up to iTunes because of me is around 0,001% I assume. Very Happy
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:10 pm

All the time is now No 3 it can reach No 1 why not? Simply it needs more downloads
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:23 pm

Labros! wrote:iTunes Greece
#2 All The Time
bravo bravo bravo
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:01 am

3rd place is also not bad. I hope it will be NO1 though! Very Happy
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Comments Vol. 3 - Leave your Comments Here! Empty Comments

Post  Samuel Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:25 am

Now I break the rules too, but didn't you read this: Please remember that comments are not allowed in the song topics. Leave your comments & discuss in the Comments Topic.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:04 am

Panagiotis wrote:No #1 on iTunes, via the Official Page.
Comments Vol. 3 - Leave your Comments Here! 599776_10151867444035034_1737558724_n
You mean facebook page?

Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:20 am

yes.
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:23 am

Ok, but shouldn't you should write that it is the iTunes Dance toplist, it is not the all songs toplist.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:25 am

right.
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:11 am

If we take a general look Helena reached no.1 top on charts of Greece only with BIO last year and before with Mambo era in 2006. Now that she is back to No 1 since so long time,it means a lot for her career and her future music arrangements.For me i find very evolved the fact that at last she follows clearly dance house "paths" cuz previous years she was occupied with pop or pop/rock styles & laika songs. 2012 seems is a brand new start for her work and not only because she changes company but also for her next choices at te songs.All The Time reached #1 because It is not a song from a main male/female artist but its a star-collaboration between our years pop star and modern Duo Playmen. Also, the song makes the difference among BIO ....it has dance and housebeats inside but none can disagree that ALL THE TIME worths to be Number One in all Charts of the country and in European charts .To end up, this song is the absolute dance anthem for 2012-2013 without any doubt.
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:45 am

Paparizakias wrote:If we take a general look Helena reached no.1 top on charts of Greece only with BIO last year and before with Mambo era in 2006. Now that she is back to No 1 since so long time,it means a lot for her career and her future music arrangements.For me i find very evolved the fact that at last she follows clearly dance house "paths" cuz previous years she was occupied with pop or pop/rock styles & laika songs. 2012 seems is a brand new start for her work and not only because she changes company but also for her next choices at te songs.All The Time reached #1 because It is not a song from a main male/female artist but its a star-collaboration between our years pop star and modern Duo Playmen. Also, the song makes the difference among BIO ....it has dance and housebeats inside but none can disagree that ALL THE TIME worths to be Number One in all Charts of the country and in European charts .To end up, this song is the absolute dance anthem for 2012-2013 without any doubt.
To Fili tis Zois in 2007 and Porta Gia ton Ourano and I Kardia Sou Petra in 2008.
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:00 am

#2 All The Time
Can't it just go up to #1. lol!
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:13 am

Radiowave wrote:
Paparizakias wrote:If we take a general look Helena reached no.1 top on charts of Greece only with BIO last year and before with Mambo era in 2006. Now that she is back to No 1 since so long time,it means a lot for her career and her future music arrangements.For me i find very evolved the fact that at last she follows clearly dance house "paths" cuz previous years she was occupied with pop or pop/rock styles & laika songs. 2012 seems is a brand new start for her work and not only because she changes company but also for her next choices at te songs.All The Time reached #1 because It is not a song from a main male/female artist but its a star-collaboration between our years pop star and modern Duo Playmen. Also, the song makes the difference among BIO ....it has dance and housebeats inside but none can disagree that ALL THE TIME worths to be Number One in all Charts of the country and in European charts .To end up, this song is the absolute dance anthem for 2012-
2013 without any doubt.

To Fili tis Zois in 2007 and Porta Gia ton Ourano and I Kardia Sou Petra in 2008.
Were these songs on #1? scratch
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:14 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:
#2 All The Time
why not? It can stay more than one day
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:26 am

Paparizakias wrote:
Radiowave wrote:
Paparizakias wrote:If we take a general look Helena reached no.1 top on charts of Greece only with BIO last year and before with Mambo era in 2006. Now that she is back to No 1 since so long time,it means a lot for her career and her future music arrangements.For me i find very evolved the fact that at last she follows clearly dance house "paths" cuz previous years she was occupied with pop or pop/rock styles & laika songs. 2012 seems is a brand new start for her work and not only because she changes company but also for her next choices at te songs.All The Time reached #1 because It is not a song from a main male/female artist but its a star-collaboration between our years pop star and modern Duo Playmen. Also, the song makes the difference among BIO ....it has dance and housebeats inside but none can disagree that ALL THE TIME worths to be Number One in all Charts of the country and in European charts .To end up, this song is the absolute dance anthem for 2012-
2013 without any doubt.

Were these songs on #1? scratch
wiki says so
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:13 am

Paparizakias wrote:
Svenskjäveln wrote:
#2 All The Time
why not? It can stay more than one day

I hope it will stay in the top for a week or two anyhow!
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:29 am

Do you know if "Poios" has been released as digital single?
Ruben
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:02 am

Ruben wrote:Do you know if "Poios" has been released as digital single?

I am pretty sure no, I can't find it on iTunes and not Spotify either.

By the way; awesome that "All the time" have reached #1 on iTunes!
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:50 am

Ruben wrote:#1!

affraid again? cheers
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:52 am

Right now #2, but it seems to go up to first place now and then. Very Happy
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:12 pm

#170 Pios (VMA 2012 Unplugged Version)
i see it hard to get higher positions!
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:48 pm

Paparizakias wrote:
#170 Pios (VMA 2012 Unplugged Version)
i see it hard to get higher positions!

It seems that it doesn't need so many buyers to get it up at #170. So lets hope it will stay in the top 200!
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Comments Vol. 3 - Leave your Comments Here! Empty o[q3yig['fhcbgiWHDF'GBZXDVNHN'SF

Post  Chris Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:52 pm

Svenskjäveln wrote:iTunes Greece
#171 Pios (VMA 2012 Unplugged Version)

it's ridiculous that fall one position

Last edited by Paparizakias on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:01 pm

help me! help me! We don't reply in the topic of the song!!!!!!!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:22 pm

Panagiotis wrote: help me! help me! We don't reply in the topic of the song!!!!!!!
Sorry but how i would mean that refer to the above post?? i jut quoted it and answered at the comments thread! Not at the chart topic of "Pios".
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next