Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Helena attends ESC 2013 - what would you like her to do?

+10
Tedy
Linen
Miranda
Tiago
camvhi01
alene
Radiowave
Akos Kirsch
Chris
Samuel
14 posters

Go down

What would you like see her doing the most?

If Helena attends ESC 2013 - what would you like her to do? Bar_left5%If Helena attends ESC 2013 - what would you like her to do? Bar_right 5% 
[ 1 ]
If Helena attends ESC 2013 - what would you like her to do? Bar_left79%If Helena attends ESC 2013 - what would you like her to do? Bar_right 79% 
[ 15 ]
If Helena attends ESC 2013 - what would you like her to do? Bar_left16%If Helena attends ESC 2013 - what would you like her to do? Bar_right 16% 
[ 3 ]
If Helena attends ESC 2013 - what would you like her to do? Bar_left0%If Helena attends ESC 2013 - what would you like her to do? Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 19

If Helena attends ESC 2013 - what would you like her to do? Empty If Helena attends ESC 2013 - what would you like her to do?

Post  Samuel Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:16 am

There are some rumours about her being in ESC 2013, as you might have seen. But the rumours haven't really specified on what she will do there. There is much things she can do there, but what would you like her to do? Or maybe you doesn't want to see her there?
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

If Helena attends ESC 2013 - what would you like her to do? Empty Re: If Helena attends ESC 2013 - what would you like her to do?

Post  Chris Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:00 pm

The first choice. I believe she owes a favor to Swedish people!! For example, Carola competed two times for Sweden in ESC and her career wasnt damaged.
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

If Helena attends ESC 2013 - what would you like her to do? Empty Re: If Helena attends ESC 2013 - what would you like her to do?

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:10 pm

Interval act
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:06 pm

Host
or Interval act
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  alene Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:45 pm

when you say program leader you mean host?
If so, I'd like to her see as a host. I think it'd be nice.
alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

If Helena attends ESC 2013 - what would you like her to do? Empty If Helena attends ESC 2013 - what would you like her to do?

Post  camvhi01 Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:08 pm

Honestly I would love to see her as program leader and also as an interval act! Both things would be great, I know it is mostly impossible but I'd love to see her singing there, though if I have to choose between both things I still choose her to be hostess Very Happy
camvhi01
camvhi01
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 83
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:06 pm

Host! I want her to lead the voting and crack jokes while she does it! lol!
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:24 am

to be the host! she has the personality to make even the poorest of scripts work. let's be honest, the writers of the hosts scripts aren't exactly award winning authors or comedians lol!
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277
<b>Location</b> Planet Jedward

http://mirandamik.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:27 am

Why host? she is a singer, let her sing and make a great performance as an interval act guys!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:29 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:Why host? she is a singer, let her sing and make a great performance as an interval act guys!

I think she can do both smile
Would be cool if Danny would co-host with her that would be sooo awesome!
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

http://www.twitter.com/IviSweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:31 am

alene wrote:when you say program leader you mean host?
If so, I'd like to her see as a host. I think it'd be nice.

Yes, I mean host. smile
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:08 am

Being a program leader.(host) Very Happy
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847
<b>Location</b> Sofia, Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Volkova Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:25 pm

interval act Very Happy
Volkova
Volkova
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 458
<b>Location</b> Croatia

http://www.last.fm/user/anzhelochka

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagi Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:02 pm

i would be happy if she do anything related to esc 2013 Very Happy
Gagi
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934
<b>Location</b> Serb Republic

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:57 pm

Obviously I would prefer to see her competing again but if the question is what's better for her career then my answer is either a performance as an interval act or hosting the show. I don't wanna know how disappointed I would be if she ended up NOT winning the contest again so it's better if she doesn't compete again.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:14 pm

definetly host
Jessica
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1176
<b>Location</b> Portugal

http://cronicasdeeurofestivais.blogspot.pt/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down