Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which album of Elena you like the less

+34
jantzen
Giannis
anoula_serbia
Volkova
Derek
PetraV
Angry Master League Nerd
qwasyxerdfcvtzghbn
Alexandra
Lucy
Martako!
Lalore02
angiekok
Norweigan
Miss KA
sn00per
Lara
Miranda
Stathis
Jovanna<3
Deniz
Stephen
gamze
Efi Thodi
Panagiotis
TinaCZ
Akos Kirsch
samiamiditsi
Radiowave
Labros!
Besamiculo
Mr. Dolce
Moldienut
Tiago
38 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which album of Elena you like the less

Which album of Elena you like the less - Page 2 Bar_left43%Which album of Elena you like the less - Page 2 Bar_right 43% 
[ 22 ]
Which album of Elena you like the less - Page 2 Bar_left8%Which album of Elena you like the less - Page 2 Bar_right 8% 
[ 4 ]
Which album of Elena you like the less - Page 2 Bar_left35%Which album of Elena you like the less - Page 2 Bar_right 35% 
[ 18 ]
Which album of Elena you like the less - Page 2 Bar_left14%Which album of Elena you like the less - Page 2 Bar_right 14% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 51

Which album of Elena you like the less - Page 2 Empty Re: Which album of Elena you like the less

Post  Stathis Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:45 pm

Proteraiotita
Stathis
Stathis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2138
<b>Location</b> Athens, Greece

Back to top Go down

Which album of Elena you like the less - Page 2 Empty Re: Which album of Elena you like the less

Post  Besamiculo Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:46 pm

We need a new poll with the new album
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:53 pm

Se Vrizw wrote:We need a new poll with the new album
maybe..
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jantzen Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:36 am

I voted for "Proteraiotita" purely because "Iparhi Logos", "The Game of Love" & "Vriso To Logo Na Zo" have all got stand out tracks that I think are amazing in the form of 'Teardrops', 'Iparhi Logos' & 'Eisai I Foni' and I can't say the same for that album there isn't a single track that jumps out as beeing outstanding, the best track on that album for me is 'Anamniseis' but I wouldn't count that among my favourite Elena tracks.
jantzen
jantzen

<b>Posts</b> 1932
<b>Location</b> United Kingdom

https://www.facebook.com/theimpecuniosityofman

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:05 pm

I know what you mean Chris but I think Anapandites Klisis for instance is an outstanding dance song so even Proteoreotita has got something that stands out.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  anoula_serbia Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:52 pm

Derek wrote:I know what you mean Chris but I think Anapandites Klisis for instance is an outstanding dance song so even Proteoreotita has got something that stands out.

Yeah, I agree. I think because it's the oldest people have forgotten that this album had some very good songs smile But ok, maybe someone really doesn't like it very much.
anoula_serbia
anoula_serbia
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 143
<b>Location</b> Belgrade,Serbia

Back to top Go down

Post  Moldienut Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:08 pm

I love Protereotita but each time Helena releases a new album it always gets outfoxed by later releases. Like now I think GATO is better than Vrisko and so on.
Moldienut
Moldienut
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1195
<b>Location</b> London, UK

Back to top Go down

Post  Giannis Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:32 pm

Moldienut wrote:I think most people would want major changes for the other English album is why they want another one even though they picked TGOL as second. Myself at least.

same here! And no one said that they dont like TGOL, they just like it less than her other albums! Me included of course even though it contains one of my fav songs of her
Giannis
Giannis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1603
<b>Location</b> East Attica, GR

https://www.facebook.com/giannis

Back to top Go down

Post  PetraV Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:11 am

Iparhi Logos is my number one.
PetraV
PetraV
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 62
<b>Location</b> Czech Republic

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:27 pm

Charlot wrote:Why do so many ppl vote for Protereotita? I think it's an amazing album! Very Happy
I like all her albums but...
...if I count the number of songs I like less on one of her albums I have to vote for Vrisko even though I just love some of the songs on it! Wink

I agree smile
But I really love all her albums, I think all of them have outstanding tracks!

I've just got GATO (I got it 3 days ago) so I can't tell my honest opinion about all the tracks yet but I'm sure I'll love it 2 Keep Paparizouing!

I think you should add "My Number One" as a cd if you do a new topic since it's released as a international cd...even though all the tracks are avablible on Protereotita.
Lucy
Lucy
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 199
<b>Location</b> Northampton

Back to top Go down

Post  Siranos Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:05 pm

very hard to decide which one but I voted for TGOL ,of course all songs are in english here and being a fan from abroad I appreciate that fact I can understand the lyrics and sing along....but ,there is a big paradox though...I prefer 100 times better when Elena sings in greek cause performing in her native language she sounds much better than in english to me ,vocal range in greek is more colourful and deeper ...Hopefully ,there are more fans who think like me...what do you think about that guys ?
Siranos
Siranos
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 535
<b>Location</b> Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:13 pm

Siranos wrote:very hard to decide which one but I voted for TGOL ,of course all songs are in english here and being a fan from abroad I appreciate that fact I can understand the lyrics and sing along....but ,there is a big paradox though...I prefer 100 times better when Elena sings in greek cause performing in her native language she sounds much better than in english to me ,vocal range in greek is more colourful and deeper ...Hopefully ,there are more fans who think like me...what do you think about that guys ?
Yea, I agree I like more greek songs too. Sometime my music teacher said the best is music with native influences, for example opera is the best when you sing it in italien language
Lara
Lara
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 973
<b>Location</b> Rzeczpospolita

Back to top Go down

Post  Siranos Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:51 pm

I remember Elena herself said in one interview she prefers more sing in greek than in english ,but her ability to learn quickly foreign languages is more than outstanding ,when I saw vivement dimanche interview (she speaks a bit in france there without a minimal accent) my jaw dropped

love that fact all opera vocalists must have italian lessons lol! such an awesome language
Siranos
Siranos
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 535

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:03 pm

Siranos wrote:very hard to decide which one but I voted for TGOL ,of course all songs are in english here and being a fan from abroad I appreciate that fact I can understand the lyrics and sing along....but ,there is a big paradox though...I prefer 100 times better when Elena sings in greek cause performing in her native language she sounds much better than in english to me ,vocal range in greek is more colourful and deeper ...Hopefully ,there are more fans who think like me...what do you think about that guys ?

usually I prefer her singing english for fast songs and greek for slower ones Wink
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Siranos Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:23 pm

Miss KA wrote:usually I prefer her singing english for fast songs and greek for slower ones Wink

that's an interesting view I didn't think about that before ...
Siranos
Siranos
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 535

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:04 am

Siranos wrote:
Miss KA wrote:usually I prefer her singing english for fast songs and greek for slower ones Wink

that's an interesting view I didn't think about that before ...

it's exactly for the reasons you mentioned. besides to me greek sounds "softer", so a ballad might be more emotional from helena in greek than in english. and exactly the other way round for english and fast songs.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  arinze Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:20 am

There is no album of Helena that I don't really like
arinze
arinze
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 166
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  nikosbr Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:50 pm

Protereotita for me too.
nikosbr
nikosbr
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto

<b>Posts</b> 22
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Marinos Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:20 am

Xmm.. Proreraiotita.
Marinos
Marinos
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 335
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2