Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Books are you currently reading

+45
Kostas
Horgu13
Jessica
Antique
Samuel
Tedy
Mathyos
Gerly
Pandora
Evangelia
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Panagiotis
paparizikos
Siranos
Alexandra
Jovanna<3
angiekok
Lara
Linen
Radiowave
sonya
Volkova
Brian Phillip
Ekiff
Dionisas
Miranda
Lisa!
TinaCZ
Labros!
javi_greek
ellinoula
Angry Master League Nerd
jantzen
GREgo
pop_art
Mr. Dolce
gamze
Miss KA
Martako!
Greekgirl87
Nichol
Efi Thodi
Akos Kirsch
Stephen
Tiago
49 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What Books are you currently reading - Page 2 Empty Re: What Books are you currently reading

Post  Miranda Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:47 pm

you didn't? i love that movie! Very Happy

i'm currently reading "a hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy" Wink
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277
<b>Location</b> Planet Jedward

http://mirandamik.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

What Books are you currently reading - Page 2 Empty Re: What Books are you currently reading

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:48 pm

aww... that is funny though I read only parts of it but I have seen the movie and that was hilarious Keep Paparizouing!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:54 pm

i love the part when the whale and the boule of petunias are falling from the sky! rofl
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277
<b>Location</b> Planet Jedward

http://mirandamik.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisa! Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:00 pm

I ve hardly read any books or seen any films lol i need to catch up! :study: :face:
Lisa!
Lisa!
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 138
<b>Location</b> Carlisle, UK

Back to top Go down

Post  jantzen Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:25 am

Lisa! wrote:I didnt see the whole thing twilight either!
Me neither .. I thought the film was crap hence me falling asleep watching it. sleepy
jantzen
jantzen

<b>Posts</b> 1932
<b>Location</b> United Kingdom

https://www.facebook.com/theimpecuniosityofman

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:22 am

chris wrote:
Me neither .. I thought the film was crap hence me falling asleep watching it. sleepy

I didn't even watch the movie because many of my friends became obsessed with it ! :shock:
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Ekiff Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:00 pm

Although, I have read months ago the whole tetralogy of Twilight saga, my friend believes it's better to read again the new moon- this time translated in greek. Also, I'm trying to finish midnight sun (edwards version of twilight), without success. I guess I'm too bored these days...Razz
Ekiff
Ekiff
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 86
<b>Location</b> London

Back to top Go down

Post  Greekgirl87 Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:22 pm

zore_riot wrote:
chris wrote:

I didn't even watch the movie because many of my friends became obsessed with it ! :shock:

thats why i didnt want to watch it in the first place. i thought its a stupid kids movie.but i read the books and later watch the movie and really liked it and im looking forward to the second movie.

i never watch harry potter cause i dont liked the hype
Greekgirl87
Greekgirl87
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 617
<b>Location</b> Lala World

http://www.elena-paparizou.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Greekgirl87 Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:24 pm

Ekiff wrote:Although, I have read months ago the whole tetralogy of Twilight saga, my friend believes it's better to read again the new moon- this time translated in greek. Also, I'm trying to finish midnight sun (edwards version of twilight), without success. I guess I'm too bored these days...Razz

all books are already translated in greek, and the 5th book was leaked after 200 pages and its not official released, evenif i would really like to see edward site of the story
Greekgirl87
Greekgirl87
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 617

Back to top Go down

Post  Ekiff Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:59 am

Greekgirl87 wrote:

all books are already translated in greek, and the 5th book was leaked after 200 pages and its not official released, evenif i would really like to see edward site of the story

I know that the midnight sun have been leaked. I found the draft I'm reading in the official site of the author. According to Meyer, she's not going to finish it. Also, considering the the fourth book, Breaking Dawn, as far as I know, is not yet published in Greek language. It will happen later this year.
Ekiff
Ekiff
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 86
<b>Location</b> London

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Phillip Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:07 pm

The Balkans by Mark Mazower

Well at least im supposed to be...
Brian Phillip
Brian Phillip
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1368
<b>Location</b> The States

http://www.last.fm/user/HaNiDeS183

Back to top Go down

Post  Volkova Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:00 am

Anna Karenina by Tolstoy
Volkova
Volkova
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 458
<b>Location</b> Croatia

http://www.last.fm/user/anzhelochka

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:16 am

I'm reading the last book from His Dark Materials Trilogy(the golden compass for some) Very Happy
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Greekgirl87 Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:19 pm

Emily Brontë - Wuthering Heights

hard to read but fantastic book!surely now one of my faves!
Greekgirl87
Greekgirl87
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 617

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:52 pm

Carrie by Stephen King
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Greekgirl87 Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:48 am

B!tch Please wrote:Carrie by Stephen King

i love that book!
Greekgirl87
Greekgirl87
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 617

Back to top Go down

Post  sonya Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:09 pm

Five Little Pigs by Agatha Christie
sonya
sonya
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 299
<b>Location</b> Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:19 pm

The Good Soldier Švejk by Jaroslav Hašek.
And also fables by Aesop.
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:22 am

zore_riot wrote:I'm reading the last book from His Dark Materials Trilogy(the golden compass for some) Very Happy

Oh oh I just love this book!!! And the other 2 ❤
But personally I'm not fond of the ending of the last book but it's amazing anyways Very Happy
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

http://www.twitter.com/IviSweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephen Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:45 am

tomorrow i will start reading my textbooks what??? frustrated affraid
Stephen
Stephen
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 495
<b>Location</b> Mission Hill MA

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:00 am

Rebecca wrote:
zore_riot wrote:I'm reading the last book from His Dark Materials Trilogy(the golden compass for some) Very Happy

Oh oh I just love this book!!! And the other 2 ❤
But personally I'm not fond of the ending of the last book but it's amazing anyways Very Happy

I thought the same. It was so sad for us, but they ended up accepting it well. What I loved was the way dr. Malone telling them the story made them win Very Happy
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Martako! Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:07 am

from thursday i will be reading law things
Martako!
Martako!
Forum Cop (Mod.)
Forum Cop (Mod.)

<b>Posts</b> 4422
<b>Location</b> Λονδίνο

HTTP://PAPARIZOUCENTRAL.BLOGSPOT.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:02 am

"The Life and strange Surprizing Adventures of Robinson Crusoe of York, Mariner: Who lived Eight and Twenty Years, all alone in an un-inhabited Island on the coast of America, near the Mouth of the Great River of Oroonoque; Having been cast on Shore by Shipwreck, where-in all the Men perished but himself. With An Account how he was at last as strangely deliver'd by Pyrates. Written by Himself"

I've been reading it bepore 2 times, but it was a few years ago and now I have read it again because of school programm.
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:04 am

I read that book too long ago! I finished it in ONE day! Very Happy It was sooo good:)

Well I'm still reading the third book of the Attila the hun trilogy. These books are genious! William Napier did something incredible by writing these books. Every page is gold a precious thing, a unique experience!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:10 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:I read that book too long ago! I finished it in ONE day! Very Happy It was sooo good:)
:shock: wow! you are a hero smile
i don't have any time to read all the nook in one day.
last summer i read "Treasure Island" in one day. it's my record.
i don't really reading and i'm too lazy, but my mum says that it isn't good and makes me do it.
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:12 am

well yes you should read more books so don't be lazy Keep Paparizouing!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:27 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:well yes you should read more books so don't be lazy Keep Paparizouing!
aaaaaaah, it's so boring for me.
what can you recommend to me?
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:31 am

Boring? well a good book shouldn't be boring:) well I read mostly historical novels those are interesting.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:34 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:Boring? well a good book shouldn't be boring:) well I read mostly historical novels those are interesting.
I agree. I've read some books that were interesting for me, but almost all of school programm is boring disbelief
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:36 am

well yeah when i was in school and had to read books which the school picked I found those veeeeeeeeery boring Very Happy
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:42 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:well yeah when i was in school and had to read books which the school picked I found those veeeeeeeeery boring Very Happy
yes, for me only Latvian literature isn't boring, 'cause it's really funny Very Happy
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:48 am

well I don't know that but glad to hear:)
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:53 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:well I don't know that but glad to hear:)
Well, I have no idea where to find translations, but I think if you'd read a fairytale about Wild Pies Pirats you will rofl rofl rofl
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:56 am

rofl yeah most probably
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:50 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:well yeah when i was in school and had to read books which the school picked I found those veeeeeeeeery boring Very Happy

It is the opposite to me. I only found one book really really boring but the book was written by a priest rofl
The rest are amazing!
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:52 am

Well. I have found something that I like. Audiobooks. cheers
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:12 am

I never tried it...
I''ve finished twilight series first book... it's better than I expected
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:04 am

I bought it today:

What Books are you currently reading - Page 2 281084322817cf4b23f4

In the year, 354 A.D., Julian, a sheltered scholar and pacifist lives in peace-until a summons from Emperor Constantine the Great changes the young man's life forever. Dispatched to Gaul to help reclaim a beaten Roman territory from German barbarians, Julian displays a surprising and brutal genius for survival against impossible odds. Emerging as an unlikely hero and adored by a legion of zealots, his untapped ambition is ignited-to reign as the new emperor. It's a position of power that'll test the loyalty of his friends, stir the ire of enemies, and cast an ominous shadow over his mad, and most magnificently impossible conquest of all...From the author of the acclaimed "The Ten Thousand" comes a breathtaking recreation of the historic rise to power of a ruthless yet unlikely leader plunged into the chaos of war-and his shocking fall that would become one of the most fascinating mysteries of the ages. A novel of courage and conviction, of loyalty and betrayal, of personal victory and dark ambition, "Gods and Legions" is epic storytelling at its most riveting.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:47 am

Usually I don't like read a books because in my opinion there are more interesting things to do, but I really adore Waris Dirie and Roma Ligocka books.
Lara
Lara
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 973
<b>Location</b> Rzeczpospolita

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Phillip Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:43 am

I just got done reading "Lolita" by Vladimir Nabokov and I thought it was fantastic! I couldn't put it down! Akos your just like my mom...

You like all historical stuff.
Brian Phillip
Brian Phillip
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1368

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:15 am

hah.a... your mother is great than Very Happy
I ordered two more historical books yesterday. smile
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Efi Thodi Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:20 am

Die Jüdin von Toledo. I can read this book over and over again, never gets old.
Efi Thodi
Efi Thodi
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1095
<b>Location</b> Ashdod, Israel

http://www.last.fm/user/Tali_E

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Phillip Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:08 am

Looks like I'm screwed. The only good book I could choose from was Battle Royale. Couldn't find any others. No matter how much I like Battle Royale's plot, it has 603 pages, and like I said it's not a bad plot but I'm very fidgety and don't have much patience.
Brian Phillip
Brian Phillip
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1368

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:54 pm

I'm reading this currently.

What Books are you currently reading - Page 2 Swordsongcataloguelg

Sword Song continues the story of Uhtred, the Saxon warrior who is a reluctant ally of Alfred the Great. This story, which occurs some five years after the events described in Lords of the North, tells how Alfred's forces evict the Danes from London. Wessex, Alfred's kingdom, has survived the great Viking assaults and now, with Uhtred as a leader, the West Saxon forces begin the campaigns of conquest that will end with a new kingdom called England.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:04 am

Looks cool by the description Very Happy
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:25 am

It is good Tiago:) But it's the 4th book in the series. the first 3 was good too!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  TinaCZ Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:33 am

i'm gonna start reading Platon tomorow for my Ancient literature exam
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:34 am

wow.... good luck Tina!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Phillip Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:54 am

K well I read the Hunger Games in one day and it was really good!

It's about 12 districts and there where 13 but when the rebelled against the capital the capital, I can't think of any word but "pwned" them. District 13= completely obliterated. So now in order to remind the districts every year about the war they have the Hunger Games, were a boy and girl from each district fight each other to the death in a random environment. 5 stars Fantastic book
Brian Phillip
Brian Phillip
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1368

Back to top Go down

Post  gamze Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:11 pm

I Promessi Sposi - Alessandro Manzoni
gamze
gamze
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 740
<b>Location</b> in yucelland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next