Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tour Reviews

+7
Stathis
Akos Kirsch
Radiowave
Labros!
Besamiculo
Derek
Miss KA
11 posters

Go down

How did you like the tour 2010?

Tour Reviews Bar_left0%Tour Reviews Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Tour Reviews Bar_left19%Tour Reviews Bar_right 19% 
[ 7 ]
Tour Reviews Bar_left6%Tour Reviews Bar_right 6% 
[ 2 ]
Tour Reviews Bar_left11%Tour Reviews Bar_right 11% 
[ 4 ]
Tour Reviews Bar_left22%Tour Reviews Bar_right 22% 
[ 8 ]
Tour Reviews Bar_left42%Tour Reviews Bar_right 42% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 36

Tour Reviews Empty Tour Reviews

Post  Miss KA Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:44 pm

I haven't got any tour reviews so far (maybe one I forgot I have it but I will see on my other PC then)

so maybe you could, for the next issue,

1. rate the tour with a number between 1 (bad) and 10 (amazing)
2. compare it to Helena's last tour
3. say something about the choice of songs and which songs you loved that they were in the tracklist; which songs she performed the best?
4. say something about the way Helena was dressed
5. any other comments?
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Tour Reviews Empty Re: Tour Reviews

Post  Derek Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:22 am

9/10
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:51 am

oh i have one review by Labros, I saved it in the mod zone Keep Paparizouing!

i gave it 8. the tracklist was really great and I also loved the outfits. but the stage design could have been a bit more... effectful. I guess it's some money problem, of course it's easier and less expensive for them o have a great stage in a bouzouki club. but so, only 8. Thalassa gets a 10 Keep Paparizouing! the last tour i'd have given only 6.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:22 am

Miss KA wrote:oh i have one review by Labros, I saved it in the mod zone Keep Paparizouing!

i gave it 8. the tracklist was really great and I also loved the outfits. but the stage design could have been a bit more... effectful. I guess it's some money problem, of course it's easier and less expensive for them o have a great stage in a bouzouki club. but so, only 8. Thalassa gets a 10 Keep Paparizouing! the last tour i'd have given only 6.

Oh! So our criteria should mostly be focused on the production or...?
Well in terms of production I would rate it a 7.They made some good efforts obviously, but some projections were not as interesting, and I didnt like those massive sponsors' posters which surrounded the stage.The sound was good as far as I can remember and so were the lights.Still there was something missing but Elena has repeatedly explained that the budget was lowered at some point due to the crisis.
When it comes to Elena's vocals, stage performance, tracklist, choreographies and so on, I stick to my 9 for both this year's and summer 2008's tours as she is always amazing but I am sure there is some more she can offer to us which we are yet to see! Keep Paparizouing!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:30 am

I rate it 10. It would be 9 but I rated Arhizi to Party with 9 and this tour is even better, so it deserves a 10. My only complaint is the outfits, again.

This is my post for the concert in Thessaloniki, i think it counts as a review

Se Vrizw wrote:I couldn't believe Elena could get any better but she was AMAZING and 1000 times better than 2008! She came on stage and sang An Isouna Agapi and for the FIRST time I LOVED the song!!! Then she sang the same songs like in Athens. Onirama came on stage for 40 minutes and Thodoris had a problem with his microphone, so he told us to sing until they fixed it and we sang half a song, it was awesome! I don't like their albums but I liked a lot the songs they said, especially the charity ballad for AIDS. I think I like Thodoris a lot more now, he's an amazing entertainer and very professional. Then Elena joined him on stage for lots of songs but they didn't sing my favourite dislike (Summer Nights). Thodoris left and Elena went on with the program.

During Iparhi Logos it got so emotional that she cried and stopped the song and the music. For me that was the best part of the concert and it made me realise even more how much I love her and how proud I am to be a fan. I think I cried a little too. She said we are perfect and then told herself "Elena focus", took a breath and started singing To fos stin psihi. Then sang more songs and said we will see the concert on TV soon (probably the Athens one) [maybe she said it earlier, I don't remember well]. She ended the concert with a reprise of Tha 'me allios and thanked us again. lover undercover I didn't take a lot of pictures because I couldn't, I was enjoying it so much!

NEGATIVES:
1) Anna and Giannis left early because she was not feeling well No I didn't even say goodbye and I haven't spoken to them since, I hope they are OK!

2) THE NIPPLE PROBLEM AGAIN. She wore the same dresses in Athens and in the first one (the one from the GATO shoot) you could see her right nipple (for about 30 minutes!)

3) THE DANCERS were disgusting and the dancing was very vulgar, especially in Rude Boy.

4) This is the least important, but she didn't sing a lot of songs that she did in Athens. The show ended at 00:30 and she didn't sing: Thalassa, I agapi sou de meni pia edo, Ise i foni, Oniro, Sober, Stin korifi tou kosmou :((((.
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:51 am

Derek wrote:
Miss KA wrote:oh i have one review by Labros, I saved it in the mod zone Keep Paparizouing!

Oh! So our criteria should mostly be focused on the production or...?

no. but except the production as you call it everything was perfect. the stage didn't change much so it wasn't possible to have proper acts. they could have at least some cheap requisites or whatever to split the show in a certain way, that's why 2 points are missing to the 10 in my rating.

thanks tsouvli. but i will need to edit it a little bit because it might end up in helena's hands... by editing i mean taking out one or 2 sentences.... i know you won't like that but i can show you the final product before taking it in.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:26 am

Miss KA wrote:thanks tsouvli. but i will need to edit it a little bit because it might end up in helena's hands... by editing i mean taking out one or 2 sentences.... i know you won't like that but i can show you the final product before taking it in.

It's ok you can edit it.
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:03 pm

9/10
Helena was AMAZING in Athens this summer, but I'd like to see more choreographies, that's why I give 9 points and not 10.

(I didn't rate the Archizei to Party 2008 tour because I didn't attended any concert and I can't judge only from videos)

Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:42 am

I wish Elena could dance more and sang less covers and more her non-singles. Also I don't really like her dresses lot. The rest was great!
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:41 am

less covers?: the 99% of the show is her own songs.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:42 am

More of her non-singles? In 2008 she sang most of VTLNZ and now she sings most of GATO.
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Stathis Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:18 am

9. My 10 is for Summer Tour 2010
Stathis
Stathis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2138
<b>Location</b> Athens, Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  paparizoucrazy Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:40 am

Radiowave wrote:8
I wish Elena could dance more and sang less covers and more her non-singles. Also I don't really like her dresses lot. The rest was great!

I sort of agree. I found this year's tour to be not as good as the last one and I went to both. The last one she danced more and her outfits were more interesting. This one she just stood around mostly. I would also have liked her to do a solo tour. But as far as her shows go my favourite was Thalassa in 2009.
paparizoucrazy
paparizoucrazy
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto

<b>Posts</b> 16
<b>Location</b> England

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:45 am

paparizoucrazy wrote:
Radiowave wrote:8

I sort of agree. I found this year's tour to be not as good as the last one and I went to both. The last one she danced more and her outfits were more interesting. This one she just stood around mostly. I would also have liked her to do a solo tour. But as far as her shows go my favourite was Thalassa in 2009.

From my perspective she danced way more in the latest tour (as she had more choreographies) but she "moved" more on stage during her previous tour.
Elena should definitely try doing more solo tours in the future. The first one in 2008 featuring Manos Pyrovolakis as a supporting act was more than successful. Hopefully the next one will take place abroad...
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  No1 Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:05 pm

10! It was amazing tour.
No1
No1
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 50
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexPz Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:12 am

I give 9 at ''Fusika Mazi tour'' and 10 at ''Arxizei to party''! Very Happy
AlexPz
AlexPz
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 543
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:35 pm

I give 10 for Fysika mazi tour cause it was betten than 2008 tour..i had seen live helena and o irama on July 2010 at olympia...everything was perfect the field the audience and he mood of Helena...also at the end of this tour when she sang Tha me allios refren i clapped her with my hands up she saw me and sent me kisses...haha i will never forget her Perfomancr on Dancing without music perfomance & na ksinao k na mai maZi s
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:24 pm

What is your opinion about summer tour 2012?? I believe the setlist and the atmosphere is poor than 2 others due to crisis but one (+)point is that Helena is more sexy and hot than other times in her tours. Gerally i give 6/10 also some cover songs are not sui with Melisses kind of music (e.g Ai Se Eu Te Pego or Macarena)
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:08 pm

only one concert happened so far so I will say my opinion when more will take place. lol!
But she is definitely more active, hot as always, the list of songs are good and that is what matters. Though her duets with Melisses I found a bit weak - because of the nature of those songs itselfs I think. At least it didn't drag me in this time but it's not her fault. I'm looking forward to the upcoming concerts and more HQ videos with good sound too so I can have a clear opinion.smile
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:51 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:only one concert happened so far so I will say my opinion when more will take place. lol!
But she is definitely more active, hot as always, the list of songs are good and that is what matters. Though her duets with Melisses I found a bit weak - because of the nature of those songs itselfs I think. At least it didn't drag me in this time but it's not her fault. I'm looking forward to the upcoming concerts and more HQ videos with good sound too so I can have a clear opinion.smile

ok, its a mediocre tour with its difficulties (its not like the 2 previous "big shows") but Helena and melisses do their best on their own! One drawback thing is the tour dates are "lost" i mean "lost" by the meaning that there is no organization from the beginning.
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down