Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elena's Next Compilation Album?

+6
lana
Labros!
Radiowave
Besamiculo
Stathis
Derek
10 posters

Go down

Which 15 of the following unreleased songs would you like a possible compilation album to contain? (Multiple Choice Poll-Vote for up to 15 options)

Elena's Next Compilation Album? Bar_left8%Elena's Next Compilation Album? Bar_right 8% 
[ 20 ]
Elena's Next Compilation Album? Bar_left8%Elena's Next Compilation Album? Bar_right 8% 
[ 21 ]
Elena's Next Compilation Album? Bar_left4%Elena's Next Compilation Album? Bar_right 4% 
[ 9 ]
Elena's Next Compilation Album? Bar_left1%Elena's Next Compilation Album? Bar_right 1% 
[ 2 ]
Elena's Next Compilation Album? Bar_left1%Elena's Next Compilation Album? Bar_right 1% 
[ 3 ]
Elena's Next Compilation Album? Bar_left3%Elena's Next Compilation Album? Bar_right 3% 
[ 7 ]
Elena's Next Compilation Album? Bar_left2%Elena's Next Compilation Album? Bar_right 2% 
[ 6 ]
Elena's Next Compilation Album? Bar_left2%Elena's Next Compilation Album? Bar_right 2% 
[ 6 ]
[ 4 ]
Elena's Next Compilation Album? Bar_left0%Elena's Next Compilation Album? Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
Elena's Next Compilation Album? Bar_left4%Elena's Next Compilation Album? Bar_right 4% 
[ 9 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 4 ]
Elena's Next Compilation Album? Bar_left6%Elena's Next Compilation Album? Bar_right 6% 
[ 15 ]
Elena's Next Compilation Album? Bar_left5%Elena's Next Compilation Album? Bar_right 5% 
[ 12 ]
[ 9 ]
Elena's Next Compilation Album? Bar_left5%Elena's Next Compilation Album? Bar_right 5% 
[ 14 ]
[ 14 ]
Elena's Next Compilation Album? Bar_left3%Elena's Next Compilation Album? Bar_right 3% 
[ 8 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 257

Elena's Next Compilation Album? Empty Elena's Next Compilation Album?

Post  Derek Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:42 am

The other day I was thinking how great it would have been if Elena released a compilation album of previously unreleased songs and remixes of hers (or songs not included in her own records).
So I created a full list of those songs from the start of her solo career up to this date and I tried to be careful enough not to forget any of them.(other than a few I found necessary to exclude)
My goal for this poll is to reach a reasonable amount of votes and once this is achieved to contact Giannis Doxas (Elena's lyrics writer and executive producer) and ask him to realize this project by including her top 15 most voted unreleased songs/remixes in a compilation album.
So please cast your votes based both on your preference and on the "commercial factor"; namely what songs/remixes you most likely would want to see on such a compilation record or those that in your opinion would sell better (if you understand what I mean). Keep Paparizouing!
Other than casting your votes please share your top-15 list in the message board! Very Happy

Last edited by Derek on Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Elena's Next Compilation Album? Empty Re: Elena's Next Compilation Album?

Post  Stathis Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:08 am

Gyrna Me Sto Xtes (All Around the Dream Remix)
Fysika Mazi (Together Forever) (Playmen feat.Onirama & Elena Paparizou)
It Must Have Been Love - Live
The Rose - Live
Wicked Game - Live (Duet with 1550)
Zombie - Live
Pyrotexnimata (Disco Hook Remix)
Mesa Sou (MAD VMA Remix) (Stavento feat. Elena Paparizou)
Porta Gia Ton Ourano (MAD VMA Remix)
Ola Einai Mousiki
I Zilia Monaksia (Duet with Nikos Aliagas)
Na Ksypnaw Kai Na Mai Mazi Sou (Edo Na Zeis)
My Number One (John Harris Radio Mix)
Anapandites Klisis: Duet with Christos Dantis (MAD VMA's Remix)
S'agapo - Live (Duet with Antonis Remos)

Stathis
Stathis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2138
<b>Location</b> Athens, Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:48 am

Oops, I forgot to add Proud Mary - Live.
To all of you who want to vote for Proud mary please let me know and I'll count the votes seperately.

Aside from the songs I voted for I hope those in charge will find a way to broadcast all the MAD Secret Concert songs that are yet to be broadcasted.
I also hope they will find the way to share Elena's Christmas songs with her fans as very few of them are aware of these songs sadly.

Here is my list:

An Isouna Agapi (Remix)
Nothing Else Matters - Live (only short sample available)
The Rose - Live
Love is All Around Us - Live (Unavailable)
Free Your Mind - Live (feat. 1550 & Marianna Gerasimidou a.k.a Mary Jeras)
Sweet Child o' Mine - Live
Zombie - Live
Genom Krig och Kärlek
Allt Jag Vill
Ola Einai Mousiki
I Zilia Monaksia (Duet with Nikos Aliagas)

15 songs + 3 bonus tracks! lol!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:06 am

I love this idea, Derek, but greek people would hardly buy studio albums, let alone bsides compilations. However this would be fantastic as a bonus disc!

I'd most like Brosta ston kathrefti and Na ksipnao because I don't have them on CD and they're two of my favourite Elena songs, Ola ine mousiki because it's unreleased and also:

the latest remixes (Girna, Agapi, Piro, Porta), Time of My Life (fantastic duet) and the swedish songs.
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:49 am

Well I wouldnt mind having it as a bonus disc yet I still think that Sony could release it in a limited edition (maybe in 2.000-3.000 copies available).Do you think they would make some profit out of such release or rather loose money because they would have to buy the rights of certain songs or pay the songwriters/engineers etc..?
I really would like to know how these things work in detail...
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:41 pm

It just occured to me that it could be released with a newspaper, like Anna Vissi did lately with a remix cd if I remember correctly. I'd love that.
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:43 pm

It's My Life - Live
Zombie - Live
Genom Krig och Kärlek
Mesa Sou (MAD VMA Remix) I haven't seen this on the poll and I didn't vote for it, but I would also like to hear it on that CD
Ola Einai Mousiki
Aquarius/Let The Sunshine in
MAMBO! (Extended)
We Wish You A Merry Christmas
Brosta Ston Kathrefti (B-side song)
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:07 am

Se Vrizw wrote:It just occured to me that it could be released with a newspaper, like Anna Vissi did lately with a remix cd if I remember correctly. I'd love that.

Me too!WOW you've just come up with the perfect idea!But if they release it with a newspaper like Real News or Proto thema you must take for granted that the packaging will be really cheap and it won't include any booklet.dislike

Thanks for everyone's participation.Your votes are very useful!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:41 pm

Genom Krig och Kärlek
Allt Jag Vill
Ola Einai Mousiki
3 Is A Magic Number
Mambo! (S.L.A.S.H. Remix)/Heroes [Freerunners X10ded]
S'agapo - Live (Duet with Antonis Remos)
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  lana Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:18 pm

I like this songs very very!!!

An Isouna Agapi (Remix)
It's My Life - Live
The Rose - Live
Zombie – Live
Proud Mary - Live
Genom Krig och Kärlek
Allt Jag Vill
Agia Nyxta
Jingle Bell Rock

lana
lana
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 216
<b>Location</b> Latvia

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:48 am

Cool! Very Happy

Btw let me remind you all once again that in case "Proud Mary-Live" is among your choices please include it in your top-15 list like Lana has done and I will count the votes seperately. Keep Paparizouing!
P.s. The same applies to all the remixes (take Labros as an example). Wink
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori_Louise_Nicolaou Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:48 am

Fysika Mazi (Together Forever) (Playmen feat.Onirama & Elena Paparizou

An Isouna Agapi (Remix)
It Must Have Been Love – Live
Time of My Life - Live (Duet with Giorgos Sampanis)
The Rose – Live
I Zilia Monaksia (Duet with Nikos Aliagas
Aquarius/Let The Sunshine in
Ola Einai Mousiki
We Wish You A Merry Christmas
Mesa Sou (MAD VMA Remix)
Jingle Bell Rock

I would also like to include ‘Suddenly’ from her Mad Secret Concert
Very Happy Keep Paparizouing!
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 595
<b>Location</b> Cyprus

http://ask.fm/VickyNicolaou

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:31 am

Why such a small number of votes?(only about 10 people have voted so far)
Don't we all want some unreleased songs to end up on a physical record? Don't we all have our preferences? Please have a say and cast your votes! Keep Paparizouing!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:47 pm

Derek wrote:Oops, I forgot to add Proud Mary - Live.
To all of you who want to vote for Proud mary please let me know and I'll count the votes seperately.

:

Proud Mary for me please Keep Paparizouing!

I picked 10 only. Minus Proud Mary 4 are left, and I want these to be songs we don't know of Keep Paparizouing!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Angry Master League Nerd Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:07 am

Doubt: does a record of Mercedes-Benz exist anywhere? Or it can be considered "lost"?
Angry Master League Nerd
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2480
<b>Location</b> Allianz Arena

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=607860775&amp;amp;amp

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:44 pm

Kypris Athina wrote:
Derek wrote:Oops, I forgot to add Proud Mary - Live.

:

Proud Mary for me please Keep Paparizouing!

I picked 10 only. Minus Proud Mary 4 are left, and I want these to be songs we don't know of Keep Paparizouing!

OK Reb. But I am not sure I will forward the results to Doxas anyways as the participation was very limited no matter how many times I asked members to participate...
Besides that, they are soon releasing a Greatest hits album and the reply I would most likely get is "we are releasing a Greatest hits album now, are you insane?" lol! And he would be totally right cause they can't release 2 compilation albums in such a short period of time.

Nick Markakis wrote:Doubt: does a record of Mercedes-Benz exist anywhere? Or it can be considered "lost"?

Nope and yes! Unless it ever surfaces by someone from the audience who happened to record it and never shared it yet. But MAD TV is very unlikely to ever play it and the same applies to the other unreleased songs from MSC 2009, sadly...
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:14 pm

lol i know you can't forward it anymore but I still wanted to post my opinion ;-)

have just seen it. something is wrong with my cookies or whatever, I never really see which sections contain new stuff, which threads i have read already etc etc...
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:26 pm

Yeah I understand Reb, just made it clear not for you but for anyone who may have casted his/her votes in this hoping I will forward them. Actually it would have been a great opportunity to forward the results prior to them announcing they will soon release a GH album cause then they would possibly think about releasing an unreleased songs compilation album along with all the greatest hits something which is very unlikely to happen now.
If I told Doxas we got like 40 fans (only international ones) hoping this x number of songs will be included in a compilation album I'm sure Doxas would have been surprised and even think about realizing this.But now with 17-18 people casting their votes only I don't think so..
But it's not the first time that you guys don't listen to me (not saying everyone of course Wink ).
Nevertheless many thanks to everyone casting their votes! Very Happy
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  ovel Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:46 am

Ola Einai Mousiki
Na Ksypnaw Kai Na Mai Mazi Sou
ovel
ovel
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 165
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down