Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competition ended, winner announced - congrats on Reb's top-10 result!

+16
lana
Gagi
Derek
Ruben
Kostas
Stathis
Tedy
javi_greek
TinaCZ
Samuel
Jessica
Labros!
paparizikos
Panagiotis
Akos Kirsch
Miss KA
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Competition ended, winner announced - congrats on Reb's top-10 result! - Page 3 Empty Re: Competition ended, winner announced - congrats on Reb's top-10 result!

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:34 am

Still... nice job Keep Paparizouing!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Competition ended, winner announced - congrats on Reb's top-10 result! - Page 3 Empty Re: Competition ended, winner announced - congrats on Reb's top-10 result!

Post  Miss KA Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:44 am

The jury also decided for the one with most votes obviously. He was the one which had already 1200 votes when i had just uploaded my entry.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:10 am

Well regardless of the place your entry is going to end up in, it was among the top-10 best anyways (maybe top-5).

That would be insane and it would definitely ruin your trip, perhaps it's better this way.

As for the winning entry, I wonder how it got so many votes. Something's fishy about those entries with such high amount of votes (I think).
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:11 am

Well, the result was better then nothing. Very Happy
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:47 am

Derek wrote:Well regardless of the place your entry is going to end up in, it was among the top-10 best anyways (maybe top-5).

That would be insane and it would definitely ruin your trip, perhaps it's better this way.

As for the winning entry, I wonder how it got so many votes. Something's fishy about those entries with such high amount of votes (I think).

Wasnt mine the most " fishy"? rofl

Well my entry was almost always in the top ten, regarding that i became aware of the contest 3 days before it ended the result is great. And i am really happy about all this support from everywhere. The entry which won had already so many when i entered, most likely he has submit his entry vey early - and much skin always gets many votes!

For me i will have much less stress now and can go to the show completely relaxed. I will take my new camera with me, i have some feeling they wont try to stop me. In additon with a small camera which they dont mind anyway we will have any pics for sure at the end. Unless they postpone the event again lol!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:49 am

Yeah, It will be better now. Maybe with no HQ pics from Helena, but anyway. You should say George to record the show, and you should take some photos ;P Keep Paparizouing! lol!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:00 am

Kypris Athina wrote:
Derek wrote:Well regardless of the place your entry is going to end up in, it was among the top-10 best anyways (maybe top-5).

Wasnt mine the most " fishy"? rofl

Well my entry was almost always in the top ten, regarding that i became aware of the contest 3 days before it ended the result is great. And i am really happy about all this support from everywhere. The entry which won had already so many when i entered, most likely he has submit his entry vey early - and much skin always gets many votes!

For me i will have much less stress now and can go to the show completely relaxed. I will take my new camera with me, i have some feeling they wont try to stop me. In additon with a small camera which they dont mind anyway we will have any pics for sure at the end. Unless they postpone the event again lol!

rofl It was but only literally speaking! big grin

True and agree with all the rest. I don't think it will be postponed btw.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:22 pm

Panagiotis wrote:Yeah, It will be better now. Maybe with no HQ pics from Helena, but anyway. You should say George to record the show, and you should take some photos ;P Keep Paparizouing! lol!

Did they control bags at the entrance last year?
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:33 pm

I wasn't there actually. But what they do in mad Awards, are having a quick look at your bags. Mostly what's on the surface. So put it in the lower part of your bag, and I guess it will be ok!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:16 pm

Panagiotis wrote:I wasn't there actually. But what they do in mad Awards, are having a quick look at your bags. Mostly what's on the surface. So put it in the lower part of your bag, and I guess it will be ok!

good I will try that - thanks!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Kostas Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:40 am

Congratulations Rebecca about your succeed.It doesn't matter that you don't win,you made a very good try.Have a nice time in the show! Keep Paparizouing!
Kostas
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 570
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3