Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MTV Greece "Greek artist of the week" - Watch the tibute made in association with Paparizou Forum

+7
Besamiculo
paparizikos
Giannis
Panagiotis
panospower13
Tedy
Akos Kirsch
11 posters

Go down

MTV Greece "Greek artist of the week" -  Watch the tibute made in association with Paparizou Forum Empty MTV Greece "Greek artist of the week" - Watch the tibute made in association with Paparizou Forum

Post  Derek Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:50 pm

Here's the surprise we had promised you a couple of months ago!
We have just been informed that the MTV Greece short tribute about Helena that had been in the works for the past few months (in association with Paparizou Forum) has premiered today and it will be broadcasted 5 times per day for an entire week (until Sunday)!
UPDATE: Here's the video:

Paparizou Forum is mentioned @ 2:54!

1100 members are registered on Paparizou Forum from various countries of all five continents!

Last edited by Derek on Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:27 am; edited 10 times in total
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

MTV Greece "Greek artist of the week" -  Watch the tibute made in association with Paparizou Forum Empty Re: MTV Greece "Greek artist of the week" - Watch the tibute made in association with Paparizou Forum

Post  Akos Kirsch Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:52 pm

sounds great. I'm curious to see it.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

MTV Greece "Greek artist of the week" -  Watch the tibute made in association with Paparizou Forum Empty Re: MTV Greece "Greek artist of the week" - Watch the tibute made in association with Paparizou Forum

Post  Panagiotis Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:10 pm

Keep Paparizouing!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:21 am

I want to see it affraid
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847
<b>Location</b> Sofia, Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:12 am

It sounds good. What kind of tribute is this Derek?
Ruben
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:22 am

Ruben wrote:It sounds good. What kind of tribute is this Derek?

It's a short tribute about the most memorable moments her career so far, pls stay tuned to see the video yourself. We will probably have it anytime soon!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:26 am

Thanks for telling!

Derek wrote:
Ruben wrote:It sounds good. What kind of tribute is this Derek?

It's a short tribute about the most memorable moments her career so far, pls stay tuned to see the video yourself. We will probably have it anytime soon!
Ruben
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:52 pm

a friend of mine told me that MTV showed a video tribute but i didnt show it
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:47 pm

its have any live streaming for MTV?
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847
<b>Location</b> Sofia, Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:45 am

Tedy wrote:its have any live streaming for MTV?
unfortunately no! only people who can have NOVA Greece satelite or live in Athens can watch it
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  panospower13 Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:55 am

i have watched it !so nice!
panospower13
panospower13
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 251
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:40 am

panospower13 wrote:i have watched it !so nice!
can someone record it and upload it then?
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:14 am

Don't worry. We will have it the soonest possible..
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:38 am

So here's the video guys!

Thanks a lot to Giannis for the recording! We are mentioned on 2:54!
"PaparizouForum counts 1100 members from various countries of the world, from all five continents!"
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:49 am

;-)

They made a few mistakes and they were sadly directed to wikipedia or some other misinformed sources for some information (despite the fact I told them not to) but oh well... it's really good for the most part and they used 80% of the information we provided them!

P.S. Many thanks for the video Gianni!!

Spoiler:
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Giannis Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:19 am

Panagiotis wrote:Thanks a lot to Giannis for the recording!
Derek wrote:Many thanks for the video Gianni!!

anytime! was a great surprise to see PaparizouForum on TV
i will post download links asap smile
Giannis
Giannis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1603
<b>Location</b> East Attica, GR

https://www.facebook.com/giannis

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:23 am

Giannis wrote:

Many thanks in advance! Btw you are free to post them untagged if you ask me. The reference in the tribute is enough recognition for us.Very Happy
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:31 am

Giannis wrote:

And yet have you seen the new project ? Razz
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Giannis Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:38 am

yes, i think it's amazing! i won't take part though, i'm not so interested in her answers anymore :p besides, i trust you guys won't give her the "easy" questions she has been used to answer! nevertheless i've realized that some time ago it was impossible to even let her know about the existence of this place - now she's answering our questions and this is quite an achievement! Very Happy
Giannis
Giannis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1603
<b>Location</b> East Attica, GR

https://www.facebook.com/giannis

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:17 pm

clapclap Our Paparizou Forum always ahead!
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  paparizikos Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:21 pm

clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap
paparizikos
paparizikos

<b>Posts</b> 2252
<b>Location</b> Greece

https://www.youtube.com/paparizikos

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:09 am

That's so great! cheerscheers They should have mentioned the url too, though.
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Kostas Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:19 pm

Many congrats to the administrators group of Forum for that effort,that's an excellent work!A great success for PF!Keep Paparizouing!
Kostas
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 570
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:28 pm

Congratulations for the video. I also want to mention the new project with Lionheart. You're amazing.
Ruben
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:20 am

Ruben wrote:Congratulations for the video. I also want to mention the new project with Lionheart. You're amazing.

We expect your entry!smile
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:20 pm

They mafe some mistakes in the info box of the video but never mind. I waited more about Helena's activities in 2006-07 period
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:47 pm

Chris K wrote:They mafe some mistakes in the info box of the video but never mind. I waited more about Helena's activities in 2006-07 period

The 2 obvious mistakes I noticed is the reference to the 11x platinum GATO (which was obviously an inflated -and stupid in my opinion- press statement to boost sales. Just because "real news" sold a great number of copies when it included the album as an extra doesn't mean the album sold that number of copies too. It would have to be the GATO featuring "real news" to count them as real sales) and the reference to the success of TGOL in all these countries (it wasn't even released in half of them). Anyway I did point out these mistakes to the MTV Greece guy who compiled all the info and I thanked him for our collaboration. He thanked me back for our great contribution but he avoided reflecting on his mistakes. The rest of the information in the info boxes (except for the reference to the 144 million views on youtube) was all provided by us but it was phrased a lot more elaborately and they obviously had to reduce the texts down to a few words to fit them into the little boxes.

There were 3 references to the 2006-07 period. What else did you want?lol! 
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down