Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paparizou Forum interviews Helena - Participate in our exciting project in association with Lionheart Music Group!

+17
Akos Kirsch
Samuel
PaparizouForum
Panagiotis
Angry Master League Nerd
Gagi
Ruben
Derek
Tia
Kostas
Michi
TinaCZ
Jessica
Chris
Linen
stauroula96
Tedy
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Paparizou Forum interviews Helena - Participate in our exciting project in association with Lionheart Music Group! - Page 2 Empty Re: Paparizou Forum interviews Helena - Participate in our exciting project in association with Lionheart Music Group!

Post  Derek Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:46 pm

Ivo wrote:
By the way, I misread and thought the deadline was June 20 - yesterday... Embarassed

And then I misread your post and quoted you with some wrong info (just noticed it after all these days and deleted my previous post). I thought you were questioning if the deadline is July 20 (which is clearly highlighted in the initial post). Have so much in mind these days. Hope everything's clear to you now!Very Happy

Svenskjäveln wrote:There are so many questions I want to ask but I can't come up with only one. This isn't easy. lol!

You are free to send us a PM with the ones you currently have in mind and we can discuss with you which ones stand the bigger chances/stand out from the rest in order for you to finally decide on the one that you will eventually submit.
Actually all of you guys are free to contact us for tips here: https://paparizou.forumotion.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=31

Kostas wrote:
That's a really good idea i think,thanks for your help:papa:!Except from your idea,i finally thought something that days so i will decide what i will write.

Cool, take your time! Keep Paparizouing!

Miss KA wrote:I have some thought which might be important: In case many people ask a similar question, these question should probably taken together as one and then people can decide which one sounds the best and vote for this in a second round of voting. It would be stupid if the same question is asked 5 times in the same poll, everone likes it and gives a vote to one of these but in the end it won't win cause there have been five options with the same question.

Luckily we've already put this in practice by giving feedback to all participants when something doesn't look right about their entry (that includes a situation where a submitted entry is very similar or identical to another entry).Very Happy
We just hope you guys keep an eye on your PM inboxes for the first 24 hours following the submission of your entry (in other words we'll probably send you feedback -if needed- within a day).
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Paparizou Forum interviews Helena - Participate in our exciting project in association with Lionheart Music Group! - Page 2 Empty Re: Paparizou Forum interviews Helena - Participate in our exciting project in association with Lionheart Music Group!

Post  Miss KA Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:31 pm

Perfect, Derek. I see you guys have thought of everything! Keep Paparizouing!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:39 pm

Not everything Reb... for example the moderators didn't send me a pizza as a reward for my good question rofl
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:46 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:Not everything Reb... for example the moderators didn't send me a pizza as a reward for my good question rofl
A tomato is on its way though.
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:12 am

Hmm... I will need some cheese also at least Very Happy
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:23 am

lol! i am excited to see which questions people have created.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  PaparizouForum Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:14 pm

Here are some really interesting sample questions from Miss KA (Rebecca) for all of you who are still undecided about what question you want to submit. You are free to use them or be inspired by them to formulate your own question.Very Happy

1) Why do you no longer sing songs from the Antique era on your live shows? Is this a copyrights matter, or do you do not like to sing them for another reason, such as due to bad memories or a dislike for them?

2) Υou've once said that people are being respectful when they tell their honest opinion to you, even if it is a critical one. How self-critical are you and how critical to you are the people around you? Do they dare to tell their honest opinion to you?

3)Typical girl's question: All your amazing dresses, and hundreds of shoes... how do you store them? Have you got a dressing room, and do you keep all of them forever? (this one has already been submitted by a member)

4) Your 2009 show at Thalassa People's Stage is a clear fan favourite! Do you intend to put on such an expensive and elaborate show again in the future?

Last edited by PaparizouForum on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
PaparizouForum
Paparizou Forum Official
Paparizou Forum Official

<b>Posts</b> 78

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:06 am

Good questions:papa:
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:02 am

After thinking about a million questions, just sent mine lol!
Jessica
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1176
<b>Location</b> Portugal

http://cronicasdeeurofestivais.blogspot.pt/

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:32 pm

Jessica wrote:After thinking about a million questions, just sent mine lol!

I think it's been so long since the last time she answered this question (I remember she had answered it once during the Antique era and then once again in 2009). I can't wait to know her answer if it's among the top-20!
Keep Paparizouing!
P.S. Don't reveal the question if you quote me. All submitted questions are confidential until the voting is over.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:56 am

Cool Keep Paparizouing!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:50 am

Derek wrote:
Jessica wrote:After thinking about a million questions, just sent mine lol!

I think it's been so long since the last time she answered this question (I remember she had answered it once during the Antique era and then once again in 2009). I can't wait to know her answer if it's among the top-20!
Keep Paparizouing!
P.S. Don't reveal the question if you quote me. All submitted questions are confidential until the voting is over.

I didn't know she've already answered that scratch anyway, since 2009 she must have another answer to give us Very Happy
Jessica
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1176
<b>Location</b> Portugal

http://cronicasdeeurofestivais.blogspot.pt/

Back to top Go down

Post  Angry Master League Nerd Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:03 am

Question sent. Hopefully Helena won't find it too controversial or even offensive
Angry Master League Nerd
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2480
<b>Location</b> Allianz Arena

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=607860775&amp;amp;amp

Back to top Go down

Post  Angry Master League Nerd Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:09 am

Angry Master League Nerd wrote:Question sent. Hopefully Helena won't find it too controversial or even offensive

Can i send another?
Angry Master League Nerd
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2480

Back to top Go down

Post  TinaCZ Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:49 pm

1 question per member
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:47 pm

Angry Master League Nerd wrote:
Angry Master League Nerd wrote:Question sent. Hopefully Helena won't find it too controversial or even offensive

Can i send another?
Yes, you can replace your question with another one if you want Wink
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Michi Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:43 pm

I just sent a question and I hope you´ve got it :-) ... I hope I did it right ;-) ...
Michi
Michi
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1090
<b>Location</b> Austria

Back to top Go down

Post  Kostas Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:22 pm

I just sent my question! I don't know(and i don't think to be honest) if it's a question that interests a lot of people but i hope to be a good one.
Kostas
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 570
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Post  PaparizouForum Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:04 pm

Those of you guys who still haven't submitted your question you better hurry up because in case we receive questions that are identical or very similar to other questions we've already received we are going to have to contact you back and ask you to change your question and it's better if this doesn't happen on July 4 or July 5 as there won't be any time for negatiations or tips then! Especially those of you who are online every day or every other day have no excuse for having not submitted their question already, so please do make our life (and your chances) a little bit easier by submitting your question as soon as possible. Thanks in advance! Keep Paparizouing! Very Happy
PaparizouForum
Paparizou Forum Official
Paparizou Forum Official

<b>Posts</b> 78

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:18 pm

But my mind is stuck, I do not know what to ask. I know I have a lot of questions but I can't come up with any. Razz
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Tia Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:45 pm

Keep Paparizouing! 
Tia
Tia
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto

<b>Posts</b> 48
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:56 am

I'm in. crazy wink
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847
<b>Location</b> Sofia, Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:19 am

Today I've been thinking about this issue, but I don't know what to ask her!
Ruben
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:22 am

Ruben wrote:Today I've been thinking about this issue, but I don't know what to ask her!

I am sure you can come up with an amazing question!Keep Paparizouing! 
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:26 am

Derek wrote:
Ruben wrote:Today I've been thinking about this issue, but I don't know what to ask her!

I really would like to ask something related to her international career, but I'm not convinced about that... Maybe is an overworked topic. But on the other hand, she's going to relaunch her music in Sweden... So, What do you think?
Ruben
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:32 am

Ruben wrote:
Derek wrote:

I really would like to ask something related to her international career, but I'm not convinced about that... Maybe is an overworked topic. But on the other hand, she's going to relaunch her music in Sweden... So, What do you think?

We've already received questions about that. We need more out of the box questions guys.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:34 am

Ruben wrote:
Derek wrote:

Why don't you ask her something in the name of all Spanish fans?

Also please take a look at this post: https://paparizou.forumotion.net/t5202p45-paparizou-forum-interviews-helena-participate-in-our-exciting-project-in-association-with-lionheart-music-group#184423
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:36 am

You can mention her collaborations with Spanish artists and ask her if she's willing to do even more in Spain ;-) 
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:40 am

Thanks guys, I'm still thinking. Wink 
Ruben
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  PaparizouForum Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:47 am

I wonder why no body wants to ask her to publish Soul Funkomatic's unreleased demos that she has in her possession. What kinda die hard fans are you guys if you don't request things that have never come to light when you are given opportunity to!na na
PaparizouForum
Paparizou Forum Official
Paparizou Forum Official

<b>Posts</b> 78

Back to top Go down

Post  PaparizouForum Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:53 am

Also who's going to ask her to release this:

Why are you people so shy?big grin 
PaparizouForum
Paparizou Forum Official
Paparizou Forum Official

<b>Posts</b> 78

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:04 am

Question sent!

Last edited by Ruben on Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:39 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edited because the content of your question is not supposed to be revealed)
Ruben
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:01 am

PaparizouForum wrote:I wonder why no body wants to ask her to publish Soul Funkomatic's unreleased demos that she has in her possession. What kinda die hard fans are you guys if you don't request things that have never come to light when you are given opportunity to!na na

maybe we are afraid of her doing so. Who knows how good these tracks are. We don't wanna lose our illusions of Miss Perfect. lol! 
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:10 am

lol! it wasn't in my mind at all but someone should ask her really rofl
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:22 am

Miss KA wrote:
PaparizouForum wrote:I wonder why no body wants to ask her to publish Soul Funkomatic's unreleased demos that she has in her possession. What kinda die hard fans are you guys if you don't request things that have never come to light when you are given opportunity to!na na

maybe we are afraid of her doing so. Who knows how good these tracks are. We don't wanna lose our illusions of Miss Perfect. lol! 

Are there still fans who have these? I've already said farewell to them since 2007 or something.lol! But I still want the recorded tracks from the Soul Funkomatic recording sessions...na na 
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:11 pm

Derek wrote:
Miss KA wrote:

Are there still fans who have these? I've already said farewell to them since 2007 or something.lol! 

lol! well, judging from her studio voice and interpretation abilities only I still have some illusions. big grin 
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:38 pm

Miss KA wrote:
Derek wrote:
Miss KA wrote:

Are there still fans who have these? I've already said farewell to them since 2007 or something.lol! 

lol! well, judging from her studio voice and interpretation abilities only I still have some illusions. big grin 

Now I can see what you were referring to. Yes she's almost perfect in the studio (but only in the studio where she's more confident), I second that.big grin 
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:28 am

I only have "good" yes/no questions. I need to come up with a good question a good answer is needed on.
Any ideas? Razz
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:37 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:I only have "good" yes/no questions. I need to come up with a good question a good answer is needed on.
Any ideas? Razz

This guide may be useful to you:
https://paparizou.forumotion.net/t5202p45-paparizou-forum-interviews-helena-participate-in-our-exciting-project-in-association-with-lionheart-music-group#184423
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagi Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:48 am

i wanna ask is there any song she recorded and now she regrets or she didn't recorded and regrets
Gagi
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934
<b>Location</b> Serb Republic

Back to top Go down

Post  Angry Master League Nerd Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:42 am

I had an answer: Come on Helena, we know you read this forum! (i hope you laughed with the Best Posts thread )
Angry Master League Nerd
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2480

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:43 pm

Gagi wrote:i wanna ask is there any song she recorded and now she regrets or she didn't recorded and regrets

You are free to replace your other question with this one if you want to.Very Happy  Btw is no one asking her what happened with "Elektrisk"?big grin 

Angry Master League Nerd wrote:I had an answer: Come on Helena, we know you read this forum! (i hope you laughed with the Best Posts thread )

lol! BEST POST!!! 
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:01 pm

Angry Master League Nerd wrote:I had an answer: Come on Helena, we know you read this forum! (i hope you laughed with the Best Posts thread )

rofl I wonder which question she will send in then. lol! 
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:04 pm

Miss KA wrote:

hey, that would be a cool question: which question would you like to ask yourself? lol! 
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:10 pm

Miss KA wrote:
Miss KA wrote:

hey, that would be a cool question: which question would you like to ask yourself? lol! 

lol! 
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:21 pm

I think if she would receive this question she wouldn't be ready with an answer Very Happy 
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:58 am

2 days left!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PaparizouForum Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:00 am

LAST DAY!
PaparizouForum
Paparizou Forum Official
Paparizou Forum Official

<b>Posts</b> 78

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:21 pm

Is it Greek time we are going after?

So I know that I should send in my question before 23:00 Swedish time.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next