Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can Helena make an international career?

+29
Tedy
Pandora
altrig2004
nikosbr
J
Giannis
NatalieNatalie
Volkova
Vyborg Rocket
Miss KA
Siranos
Lara
gabimen
Angry Master League Nerd
arinze
Jovanna<3
Stathis
pop_art
Besamiculo
angiekok
Martako!
Tiago
Moldienut
Derek
TinaCZ
Panagiotis
Radiowave
Akos Kirsch
Labros!
33 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Do you think that Helena can make an international career now?

Can Helena make an international career? Bar_left44%Can Helena make an international career? Bar_right 44% 
[ 28 ]
Can Helena make an international career? Bar_left41%Can Helena make an international career? Bar_right 41% 
[ 26 ]
Can Helena make an international career? Bar_left14%Can Helena make an international career? Bar_right 14% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 63

Can Helena make an international career? Empty Can Helena make an international career?

Post  Labros! Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:41 am

When El won ESC 2005 many people said that she could easily make an international career, but now they say that she can't manage it ...So, what do you think?
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Can Helena make an international career? Empty Re: Can Helena make an international career?

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:44 am

why is this poll again? :S No YEs she can make one if she WANTS! ANd when she wants she will make it. And she is already working on an int. album as we know it. We had this poll and talked about this so much.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Can Helena make an international career? Empty Re: Can Helena make an international career?

Post  Radiowave Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:46 am

Second. I believe that she can, but people forgotten her a bit. She needs a new great singgle in English, good promo, video and album.
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:46 am

Akos is right!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:46 am

I know Akos!But we had this poll ages ago!Anyway if everyone agree a mod can delete this topic. Embarassed
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  TinaCZ Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:13 am

what a silly question make cherry ketchup
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:14 am

Absolutely!There's no doubt she can, but it's only up to her!Let's see if she is willing to sacrifice some things to achieve something even greater! Keep Paparizouing!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:15 am

TinaCZ wrote:what a silly question make cherry ketchup

confused
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:16 am

some people believe she can't make an int.career so I don't think it's silly frustrated
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Moldienut Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:51 am

I think she will make an international career depending on the people around her who will promote her.
Moldienut
Moldienut
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1195
<b>Location</b> London, UK

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:58 am

yeah, and it also depends on her desire.
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:22 am

Voted for the second because anyone with her voice, look and taste can do it if she tries it hard
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:05 am

i VOTED FOR it's too late for an international career cheers
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:07 am

Typicall HOrgu lol!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Martako! Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:03 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:why is this poll again? :S No YEs she can make one if she WANTS! ANd when she wants she will make it. And she is already working on an int. album as we know it. We had this poll and talked about this so much.

thats what i instantly thought
Martako!
Martako!
Forum Cop (Mod.)
Forum Cop (Mod.)

<b>Posts</b> 4422
<b>Location</b> Λονδίνο

HTTP://PAPARIZOUCENTRAL.BLOGSPOT.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  angiekok Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:04 am

YESSSS
angiekok
angiekok
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 195
<b>Location</b> thessaloniki

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:31 pm

Labros wrote:
some people believe she can't make an int.career so I don't think it's silly frustrated

Some people believe she CAN, so it is silly
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:37 pm

Lily Allen wrote:
Labros wrote:

Some people believe she CAN, so it is silly
make cherry ketchup make cherry ketchup make cherry ketchup
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  pop_art Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:49 pm

Derek wrote:Absolutely!There's no doubt she can, but it's only up to her!Let's see if she is willing to sacrifice some things to achieve something even greater! Keep Paparizouing!
I agree with you Derek

Nobody (the media) said that it is too late for Helena to make an international career.
They just said why she stopped her try abroad and that she can achieve many things there.
pop_art
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1033

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:18 pm

I am sure that she can make a International Career.But only if the International Career thing has priority.And not together with her greek career.And also not with her greek producers.They make good pop music for greece,but not for the big countries in Europe.And the big countries are the most important for an inter.career.

For me it is a big mistake that now she makes again a greek album and an tour in Greece.It would be the perfect time for a inter. album.She could record until May/April the Album and then she could make promo and release it.But why she makes now again something for Greece?I dont understand it No

The question of the thread is whether Elena can make an international career?Of course she can,but only if the inter.thing would have priority.And that's the problem with Elena,other things have always priority as the inter.thing.She said many times that she want it.But maybe she want it not enough.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:20 pm

That's what I say guys. I understand this thing is important for you - for me too - but no use to stress on this so much I think. Look if she desire it and really wants it she will do it sooner or later. And since the int. album comes after the tour I see no problem with a new greek album and tour anyway. We will see what will happen after the int. album comes out. I can't wait to hear it even if she won't promote it as much as she did with Vrisko. I just want it to be good. but I'm sure if she think it seriously she will work on this thing.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  pop_art Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:28 pm

If Helena decides to release another international album, I am sure that she will promote it as much she can.
Just to be the favorable conditions
pop_art
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1033

Back to top Go down

Post  Stathis Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:31 am

Of course she can make a sucessfull international carrer but she has to try hard (making for example a very good promotion) and she should have the suitable people to promote her
Stathis
Stathis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2138
<b>Location</b> Athens, Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:27 am

it would be like starting a carreer again, but this time with much more quality and more proof given to her label so they promote her more.
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:22 am

Someone said that she will start to record songs for the inter. album after the Summer Tour.That means that the inter.album comes not before end of 2010 or beginning of 2011.And if in the next Winter season she sings again in a Nightclub then I think we can forget the inter.album.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:27 am

And how do you know she will sing in club again? before anyone start making theories we should wait to see what happens I think.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:33 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:And how do you know she will sing in club again? before anyone start making theories we should wait to see what happens I think.

I said if .Not that it is 100% sure. you make me crazy!!!

Wack up Akos wake up Christmas is over.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:34 am

Yeah but new year's eve is coming lol!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:39 am

Horgu13 wrote:Someone said that she will start to record songs for the inter. album after the Summer Tour.That means that the inter.album comes not before end of 2010 or beginning of 2011.And if in the next Winter season she sings again in a Nightclub then I think we can forget the inter.album.

To be honest I think she should stop doing nightclubs... She is better than that
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:50 am

zore_riot wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:Someone said that she will start to record songs for the inter. album after the Summer Tour.That means that the inter.album comes not before end of 2010 or beginning of 2011.And if in the next Winter season she sings again in a Nightclub then I think we can forget the inter.album.

To be honest I think she should stop doing nightclubs... She is better than that

She should stop it now.She can make it again in 5-6 and more years.To sing in Nightclubs is not bad.But now she should make other things.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:31 am

Horgu13 wrote:
zore_riot wrote:

She should stop it now.She can make it again in 5-6 and more years.To sing in Nightclubs is not bad.But now she should make other things.

I agree 100% with that setence. She is still young and she should try things big and not just follow her greek carreer
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Jovanna<3 Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:29 pm

Derek wrote:Absolutely!There's no doubt she can, but it's only up to her!Let's see if she is willing to sacrifice some things to achieve something even greater! Keep Paparizouing!
agreee
Jovanna<3
Jovanna<3
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2347
<b>Location</b> Thessaloniki

Back to top Go down

Post  pop_art Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:37 pm

The upcoming Summer Tour is a perfect way to promote Helena her new greek album all over the Greece.
After that, if Helena wants it of course, she cannot perform at a nightclub for a while and instead of this, preparing the international album.
But all that are our conjectures and opinions so let's Helena decides about what she wants to do abroad!
pop_art
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1033

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:02 am

Right Marine! Keep Paparizouing!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:04 am

I agree 100%
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Jovanna<3 Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:59 pm

Marine wrote:The upcoming Summer Tour is a perfect way to promote Helena her new greek album all over the Greece.
After that, if Helena wants it of course, she cannot perform at a nightclub for a while and instead of this, preparing the international album.
But all that are our conjectures and opinions so let's Helena decides about what she wants to do abroad!
Keep Paparizouing!
Jovanna<3
Jovanna<3
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2347
<b>Location</b> Thessaloniki

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:10 am

Marine wrote:The upcoming Summer Tour is a perfect way to promote Helena her new greek album all over the Greece.

The upcoming Summer Tour and her new Greek Album is not needful now.She is a Super Star in Greece.She should do more for her international career.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:12 am

she will soon relax
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:37 am

I've had that hope for many many time... I'm starting to loose hope
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:48 am

guys plz. after the tour the new int. album will come out and we will see if she think it seriously or not. It's her decision.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:16 am

I know it's her choice but I don't think she will do it :S
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:44 am

But the information we have that after the tour she makes the int. album is from her if I remember right! We will see.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:45 am

oh... com' on! everything she has told she is going to do, will be done...!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:47 am

Since the EMA she talked about it few times and now that it's in progress I'm sure she will do something.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:55 pm

zore_riot wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:
zore_riot wrote:

I agree 100% with that setence. She is still young and she should try things big and not just follow her greek carreer
you are right!
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  arinze Sun May 30, 2010 8:08 pm

I really don't know why she hasn't begun it yet ! May be she doesn't want to quit her greek career now ? But I think it's worth it anyway. But I'm afraid it doesn't depend on her desire ... her producer ?
arinze
arinze
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 166
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Angry Master League Nerd Mon May 31, 2010 7:18 am

I would vote for "she can manage it only if her management tries hard" answer, but there's no answer like this.

My veredict:
Angry Master League Nerd
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2480
<b>Location</b> Allianz Arena

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=607860775&amp;amp;amp

Back to top Go down

Post  gabimen Mon May 31, 2010 7:54 am

I voted the second option, she needs a lot of promo all around Europe first, with a catchy song, a good image,and then she needs to release good stuff...
I imagine something similar to swedish Agnes ...She released a good song, a little bit of promotion and now she´s well known all around Europe!
From my point of view the song should not include ethnic rythms...

SHE IS A TRUE STAR! She just needs to do it well!
gabimen
gabimen
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 107
<b>Location</b> Madrid,Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:44 am

Sorry but I think its too late for her. She had a chance make international carier after winning eurovision but it didnt help. Generally its hard to be famous abroad for someone who isnt english native speaker.Every year she become older.World is full of young, tallented singers. She needs a lot of luck and reallz HUGE HIT
Lara
Lara
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 973
<b>Location</b> Rzeczpospolita

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:57 am

never too late. and she is muchbetter than some of those young "stars"
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next