Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Popular by Eric Saade or Helena Paparizou?

+13
yhasanb
AlexPz
Gerly
Hana
Lucas81
Krokus
TinaCZ
Jessica
alene
Derek
Antique
Samuel
Chris
17 posters

Go down

do u like

Popular by Eric Saade or Helena Paparizou? Bar_left35%Popular by Eric Saade or Helena Paparizou? Bar_right 35% 
[ 11 ]
Popular by Eric Saade or Helena Paparizou? Bar_left65%Popular by Eric Saade or Helena Paparizou? Bar_right 65% 
[ 20 ]

Total Votes : 31

Popular by Eric Saade or Helena Paparizou? Empty Popular by Eric Saade or Helena Paparizou?

Post  Chris Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:28 pm

which version do you like? The original or Helena's version?
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Popular by Eric Saade or Helena Paparizou? Empty Re: Popular by Eric Saade or Helena Paparizou?

Post  Samuel Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:28 pm

Helenas version, no question about it!
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Popular by Eric Saade or Helena Paparizou? Empty Re: Popular by Eric Saade or Helena Paparizou?

Post  Antique Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:41 am

As we are Helena's fans I voted for the 2nd Keep Paparizouing!
Antique
Antique
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1310
<b>Location</b> Armenia

https://www.facebook.com/tigran.alexanyan.35

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:54 am

Regarding the music (the instrumental of the song) I like both of them but I prefer Elena's singing so I'll vote for the burlesque-jazzy version (it's not jazz btw).
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:03 am

Derek wrote:Regarding the music (the instrumental of the song) I like both of them but I prefer Elena's singing so I'll vote for the burlesque-jazzy version (it's not jazz btw).

But isn't it jazzy? Razz
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:06 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:
Derek wrote:Regarding the music (the instrumental of the song) I like both of them but I prefer Elena's singing so I'll vote for the burlesque-jazzy version (it's not jazz btw).

But isn't it jazzy? Razz

If you like to call it jazzy because of some of the instruments used, that's fine. But it's from being a "jazz" or a "jazz version" of the song.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:08 am

I called the song jazzy in the description I send you. Razz
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:55 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:I called the song jazzy in the description I send you. Razz

I know and for a second I thought whether I should keep it or not but I didn't know if "burlusque version" would sound a bit provocative to some people so I stuck to your description. But Paparizakias named it "jazz" which is probably different to jazzy. Τhe former refers to a music genre and the latter to a style that has been adopted. For instance in 2008 Elena adopted a rockier image, but she never became a rock artist. There's a difference. Very Happy
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  alene Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:15 am

Same here.
alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:29 am

i love them both but of course Helena's is better ... she sings, eric only tries lol!
Jessica
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1176
<b>Location</b> Portugal

http://cronicasdeeurofestivais.blogspot.pt/

Back to top Go down

Post  TinaCZ Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:29 pm

there should be option "both equally"
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Krokus Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:44 pm

Original Version Very Happy
Krokus
Krokus
Gigolo
Gigolo

<b>Posts</b> 1
<b>Location</b> GREECE

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucas81 Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:18 pm

Helena's version... I think I'm not impartial Very Happy
Lucas81
Lucas81
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 56
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Hana Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:50 pm

TinaCZ wrote:there should be option "both equally"

Agree with you =)
I love both as much =)
Hana
Hana
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 177
<b>Location</b> =)

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerly Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:58 am

Even though Helena sang it really great and it was really interesting to listen, I still prefer Eric version. I've listened Eric version like over 100 times. But Helena, so far just twice Very Happy
Gerly
Gerly
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 195
<b>Location</b> Estonia

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexPz Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:30 pm

Original version.
AlexPz
AlexPz
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 543
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  yhasanb Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:08 am

i like original one
yhasanb
yhasanb
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto
Taxidi Gia To Agnosto

<b>Posts</b> 30
<b>Location</b> Istanbul

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:27 am

Gerly wrote:Even though Helena sang it really great and it was really interesting to listen, I still prefer Eric version.

Agree Keep Paparizouing!
I mean, I looooooved Elena's version! And it was even better live! (she rocked the last rehearsal!).
But I like pop sound better in general so I have to go with Eric's original version smile
It's slightly better smile
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

http://www.twitter.com/IviSweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:46 am

I voted for Eric's version too. Found jazz version a little boring
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:18 am

i like both in different ways. I'm a fan of both Eric and Elena, so I won't choose one which I prefer. I like Eric's original because he does it so well. He both dances and sing, and that's really hard to do. He gives it that extra that pop songs need.

Elena's version is more vamped up, and have totally different vibe. It has attitude, and power that goes straight through your body. It was an awesome way to do her comeback in Sweden, to show us that she's stronger than ever.

I can't compare them, they're so different, so I didn't vote for anyone smile
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277
<b>Location</b> Planet Jedward

http://mirandamik.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenaki23 Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:07 am

I like cover on "Popular" of Eric Saade which performed by Elena. In her performance song sounds very-very different (deeper, better) from perfomance in original by Eric. Perhaps, because of her voice and musical arrangement, style of performance..
Elenaki23
Elenaki23
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 604
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:46 am

Elenaki23 wrote:I like cover on "Popular" of Eric Saade which performed by Elena. In her performance song sounds very-very different (deeper, better) from perfomance in original by Eric. Perhaps, because of her voice and musical arrangement, style of performance..

Yes I think Helena's version gave a whole new different vibe to the song. I love it!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:45 pm

I like both, but I voted for burlesque version, cause it's more my type
Lara
Lara
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 973
<b>Location</b> Rzeczpospolita

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down