Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comments

+50
gringojones
ovel
Pandora
Yparxei Logos
Lara
redelvis
TinaCZ
AlexP
Mathyos
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Dadii_x3
Ivo
Siranos
paparicious rouvitsa
NatalieNatalie
J
Lalore02
samiamiditsi
bloom213
Alexandra
Christinaki
Angry Master League Nerd
jantzen
Radiowave
ellinoula
Brian Phillip
kristinaz
Besamiculo
amoss1200
Mr. Dolce
Dionisas
alene
Dj Zoe
Lisa!
Miranda
javi_greek
Derek
Gavin
Stephen
Stathis
Akos Kirsch
Giannis
Martako!
Labros!
Tiago
Jovanna<3
Miss KA
Ruben
johngreek
Panagiotis
54 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Comments - Page 13 Empty Re: Comments

Post  Derek Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:22 am

Nick Markakis wrote:Wait, they will shoot a videoclip? I hope they don't fill it with blatant ads like previous Elena's clips.

Why wouldn't they? All of her official singles have video clips. They might even shoot it in 2 versions. [one for the original version and one for "Irthe To Telos"(Greek Version)].

I suppose her contract has it that with each CD release, Sony finances the first video clip so it most likely will be sponsors-free just like Porta Gia Ton Ourano and An Isouna Agapi.
That makes sense now actually.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:36 am

I never doubt BIO wouldn't have a videoclip. Is the brand new single, and the first of the Greatest Hits.
I would like to know more official details by Sony, there's no official news lately.

By the way, how is doing the song on greek radios? According to Nielsen chart BIO is receiving airplay...
Ruben
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:41 am

Ruben wrote:I never doubt BIO wouldn't have a videoclip. Is the brand new single, and the first of the Greatest Hits.
I would like to know more official details by Sony, there's no official news lately.

By the way, how is doing the song on greek radios? According to Nielsen chart BIO is receiving airplay...

Doing exceptionally well for now...

We already have official news by Sony. Greatest hits album is expected to be released late March. We already know some details which have been mentioned and discussed already.
Is there anything else you would like to know? You could perhaps contact Mr. Doxas.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:46 am

Derek wrote:
Ruben wrote:I never doubt BIO wouldn't have a videoclip. Is the brand new single, and the first of the Greatest Hits.

We already have official news by Sony. Greatest hits album is expected to be released late March. We already know some details which have been mentioned and discussed already.
Is there anything else you would like to know? You could perhaps contact Mr. Doxas.

So the song is being played quite often. Thanks for telling Derek. Well, I would like to know about the music video the most. Also If they really have internatonal plans, promo planning for the next days/weeks (agenda)... nothing in special but everything XD.
Ruben
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:17 am

Nick Markakis wrote:#73 and no Finnish members here?

Comments - Page 13 Finland

I remember we had one, but have no idea where it has gone to lol!
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:35 am

Ruben wrote:
Derek wrote:

So the song is being played quite often. Thanks for telling Derek. Well, I would like to know about the music video the most. Also If they really have internatonal plans, promo planning for the next days/weeks (agenda)... nothing in special but everything XD.

Yes very often! But a couple of popular radio stations like Dromos or Sfera still "refuse" to play it. But that's not surprising as they rarely play songs in English.
About the promo, we'll be informed through her official page on facebook. About any international plans don't expect to know anything about them anytime soon. By soon meaning until the Greatest hits album is out. But they might not even have any so don't get your hopes up.
That's why I really want Baby It's Over to do well in download charts all over Europe; in order to show them that Elena is still relevant and she shouldn't give up her ambitions to try launching an international career.

Ruben wrote:#352 right now in Spain.

Derek could you tell me how to see the itunes positions at other countries?

Will PM you.

Kypris Athina wrote:
Nick Markakis wrote:#73 and no Finnish members here?

Comments - Page 13 Finland

I remember we had one, but have no idea where it has gone to lol!

lol!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:55 pm

I am suprise BIT has so bad charts in Sweden and so good in Finland. She lives in Sweden so people should know her.
Lara
Lara
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 973
<b>Location</b> Rzeczpospolita

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:09 am

Lara wrote:I am suprise BIT has so bad charts in Sweden and so good in Finland. She lives in Sweden so people should know her.

Lara/Mosca (how do you like to be called?) I don't like to be rude with people but sometimes I really wonder which planet you come from! (sorry)
I mean come on...she lives in Greece permanently since 2006....
Plus the song has been charting quite well on Swedish itunes too. Keep in mind that in the rest of the countries the song is nowhere to be seen so the fact that it has even charted in Spain, Finland and Sweden without any promo is a quite positive achievement. Not to mention that in order to enter the Swedish best selling digital singles-charts it takes so many more downloads than in Greece or Finland. Wink
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:43 am

I wonder why she thinks El lives in Sweden when she is not rofl
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:09 am

Derek wrote:
Lara wrote:I am suprise BIT has so bad charts in Sweden and so good in Finland. She lives in Sweden so people should know her.

Lara/Mosca (how do you like to be called?) I don't like to be rude with people but sometimes I really wonder which planet you come from! (sorry)
Plus the song has been charting quite well on Swedish itunes too. Keep in mind that in the rest of the countries the song is nowhere to be seen so the fact that it has even charted in Spain, Finland and Sweden without any promo is a quite positive achievement. Not to mention that in order to enter the Swedish best selling digital singles-charts it takes so many more downloads than in Greece or Finland. Wink
I am not really interested in her private life. It doesn't matter if she lives in Greece or Sweden. I mean Antique was popular in Sweden and when she won Eurovision people heard she is from Sweden, so they know her so well, she is more popular in Sweden than Finland so charts should be different
Lara
Lara
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 973

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:40 am

Lara wrote:
Derek wrote:

I am not really interested in her private life. It doesn't matter if she lives in Greece or Sweden. I mean Antique was popular in Sweden and when she won Eurovision people heard she is from Sweden, so they know her so well, she is more popular in Sweden than Finland so charts should be different

The fact that she lives in Greece permanently is not a very private thing. Have you ever heard about her nightclub performances? Her summer tours in Greece and all these things? Just for the record these are all part of her career and not her private life!
I think you've been around for long enough to know all that stuff unless you only chose to read a small number of threads and completely ignore the rest which is fine by me...

That's not necessary.The fact that she's more well known in Sweden than in Finland doesn't mean that all Swedes should approve or buy everything she releases. How come Madonna is more popular in Europe than her home country USA?
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:31 pm

Nice!

hmm...you think there will be a videoclip for the song guys?
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:28 am

Derek wrote:
Lara wrote:
Derek wrote:

The fact that she lives in Greece permanently is not a very private thing. Have you ever heard about her nightclub performances? Her summer tours in Greece and all these things? Just for the record these are all part of her career and not her private life!
I think you've been around for long enough to know all that stuff unless you only chose to read a small number of threads and completely ignore the rest which is fine by me...

That's not necessary.The fact that she's more well known in Sweden than in Finland doesn't mean that all Swedes should approve or buy everything she releases. How come Madonna is more popular in Europe than her home country USA?
To make it clear: I am not big Helena fan, I just like some her songs, but she isn't my number one. She can travel from Sweden to Greece it isn't a problem
Lara
Lara
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 973

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:53 am

Derek wrote:
Ruben wrote:
Derek wrote:Currently: #3 in Greece, #995 in Sweden, #893 in Spain.

Derek, Giannis from the fan club posted BIO was #66 on iTunes Finland.
Why don't you put the itunes peaks in different countries so far on the thread's title? It would be better, and then, inside the thread, we can follow the movements, what do you think? Juts my opinion. Wink

Good idea!

Right now it's nowhere in Finland or Spain.

Currently #3 in Greece, #693 in Sweden

Update:
Thread title updated!

Keep Paparizouing!

Would like BIO reaches #1 in Greece again. But it's doing well.
Ruben
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:23 am

That's good!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  jantzen Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:29 am

I've purchased it from UK iTunes smile
jantzen
jantzen

<b>Posts</b> 1932
<b>Location</b> United Kingdom

https://www.facebook.com/theimpecuniosityofman

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:10 am

Thanks for keeping us updated! smile
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:55 pm

clap clap clap
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Jovanna<3 Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:46 pm

cheers
Jovanna<3
Jovanna<3
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2347
<b>Location</b> Thessaloniki

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:53 pm

Next week she is number one Very Happy
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:17 pm

Go Elena go!!! Very Happy
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:49 pm

clap clap clap clap cool
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:01 am

amazing! thanx for the info!
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:30 am

OMG!!! 350 downloads in just one week is HUGE for Greece! clap Well done Elena and thanks for sharing Ruben! Wink
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss KA Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:36 am

Ruben wrote:'BABY IT'S OVER' STRAIGHT TO THE Nº1 IN GREECE

According to 'The Bomb', from Buzzjack forums, who has acces to Nielsen SoundScan, Elena debuted #1 on the Official Greek Digital Singles Chart. The difference between the chart posted above is the monitoring period (that's why Elena climbed from 21 to 7 so fast). This chart is published by Billboard as the official one, cause that user can access as part of Sony Music.

Nielsen SoundScan

Digital Charts
Weeks On LW TW Artist + Title TW Sales RTD Sales
1 NE 1 PAPARIZOU*HELENA + BABY IT S OVER 350 350
1 NE 2 LOPEZ*JENNIFER FEAT. PITBULL + ON THE FLOOR 309 309
1 NE 3 VERA BOUFI + SE THELO DIPLA MOU 165 165
12 3 4 MICHALIS HATZIGIANNIS + TO KALYTERO PSEMA 120 1,849
2 29 5 PANOS MOUZOURAKIS,MARAVEYAS IL + FILA ME AKOMA (BACIAMI ANCORA) 113 154
3 1 6 LADY GAGA + BORN THIS WAY 112 510
22 5 7 SHAKIRA + LOCA 109 3,584
1 NE 7 NIKKI PONTE + I DON T WANNA DANCE 109 109
1 NE 9 PLAYMEN & CLAYDEE + TONIGHT (FEAT TAMTA) [RADIO ED 108 108
7 4 10 IGLESIAS*ENRIQUE FEAT. LUDACRI + TONIGHT 106 805
6 8 11 ADELE + ROLLING IN THE DEEP 96 475
4 6 12 GIANNIS PLOUTARHOS - ALBANO CA + ME MIA MATIA - FELICITA 86 446
5 19 13 DIMOS ANASTASIADIS + AN M AGAPAS 83 379
10 21 13 STAN*ALEXANDRA + MR. SAXOBEAT 83 633
13 17 15 BLACK EYED PEAS + THE TIME (THE DIRTY BIT) 80 1,282
5 50 16 MICHALIS HATZIGIANNIS + MIA APO TA IDIA 77 217
14 7 17 REMOS*ANTONIS + EINAI STIGMES 73 1,555
7 11 18 NIKOS IKONOMOPOULOS + DORO GIA SENA 64 533
4 2 19 NINO + 14 FLEVARI 63 517
27 9 20 ZAZ + JE VEUX 61 1,738
23 25 21 TEMPAH*TINIE FEAT. ERIC TURNER + WRITTEN IN THE STARS 59 1,383
14 17 21 HOLIDIS*HRISTOS + KAKOMATHIMENO 59 1,087
24 15 23 RIHANNA + ONLY GIRL (IN THE WORLD) 57 1,79
5 20 24 PANOS KIAMOS + KATSE KAI METRA 54 250
15 12 25 OTHERVIEW + KANE ME 50 555
11 9 25 CLAYDEE & DIMENSION-X + CALL ME 50 780
8 13 27 MARS*BRUNO + GRENADE 45 342
3 40 27 RIHANNA + S&M 45 173
3 65 29 JESSIE J. + DO IT LIKE A DUDE 38 101
6 RE 30 SPEARS*BRITNEY + HOLD IT AGAINST ME 36 312
6 28 31 VEGAS & TOMER G + MAD ABOUT YOU 35 297
8 23 31 MASTER TEMPO FEAT. KIM + YPARHOUNE STIGMES 35 521
11 47 31 NIKOS IKONOMOPOULOS + KSIMERONI 35 465
8 45 34 GIANNIS DEDOUKOS, KOULA KYRIAK + AH! KOULA 34 245
28 74 35 TEMPER TRAP + SWEET DISPOSITION 33 960
17 55 35 PITBULL FEAT. T-PAIN + HEY BABY 33 560
6 26 35 ELENI FOUREIRA + ASE ME 33 282
2 24 35 AKCENT + MY PASSION 33 95
8 RE 39 KE$HA + WE R WHO WE R 31 340
12 35 39 RIHANNA FEAT. DRAKE + WHAT S MY NAME? 31 400
8 33 39 BO & KRISTINA S + KANE ME NA TRELATHO 31 367
4 42 39 GIORGOS TSALIKIS + PAR TO APOFASI 31 117
33 42 43 B.O.B FEAT. HAYLEY WILLIAMS + AIRPLANES 30 1,839
17 55 44 PERRY*KATY + FIREWORK 29 551
4 92 44 GUETTA*DAVID FEAT. RIHANNA + WHO S THAT CHICK? 29 190
14 31 44 REMOS*ANTONIS + KOMMENA PIA TA DANEIKA 29 1,694
15 27 47 ROUVAS*SAKIS + PARAFORA 28 1,219
12 47 47 PANOS KIAMOS + PAGAKIA 28 326
4 45 47 ROUVAS*SAKIS + GIA MAS 28 107
2 31 50 LADY ANTEBELLUM + NEED YOU NOW 27 205

clap

thanks.
I hope I will be able to find out any sale charts on German websites after the release on friday.
Miss KA
Miss KA
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 8598
<b>Location</b> Germany

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:09 pm

Derek wrote:OMG!!! 350 downloads in just one week is HUGE for Greece! clap Well done Elena and thanks for sharing Ruben! Wink

Yeah, It's the biggest opening I've seen so far.
Ruben
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Yparxei Logos Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:33 pm

I can buy the new single even here in Italy on iTunes!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I want Helena to come here in Italyyyy!!!
Yparxei Logos
Yparxei Logos
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 64
<b>Location</b> Italy

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:01 pm

voted!
Thanks for the info guys!
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:25 pm

voted
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:09 am

Cool Very Happy
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:30 pm

Ruben wrote:BIO is doing extremely well, it stills TOP3 on iTunes Greece despite the new Britney's release and Jennifer López hit. Elena's fighting among the big stars (It's amazing if we consider that her fans already downloaded the song, and the video is not filmed yet).

...and taking into account that some of her fans will not download the song as they will buy the Greatest Hits album instead. That includes me as well. Keep Paparizouing!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:02 pm

Great! Thank you!
voted btw smile
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:38 pm

Derek wrote:
Ruben wrote:BIO is doing extremely well, it stills TOP3 on iTunes Greece despite the new Britney's release and Jennifer López hit. Elena's fighting among the big stars (It's amazing if we consider that her fans already downloaded the song, and the video is not filmed yet).

...and taking into account that some of her fans will not download the song as they will buy the Greatest Hits album instead. That includes me as well. Keep Paparizouing!
It's better download digital album instead of buy cd, because if you buy traditional cd 70% of profits belongs to label, and only 30% to singer. If you download from iTunes 50% of profits comes to singer
Lara
Lara
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 973

Back to top Go down

Post  Tori_Louise_Nicolaou Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:00 am

Ruben wrote:
Derek wrote:OMG!!! 350 downloads in just one week is HUGE for Greece! clap Well done Elena and thanks for sharing Ruben! Wink

Yeah, It's the biggest opening I've seen so far.
affraid woah!!!! thats AWESOME!!!! Very Happy Keep Paparizouing! clap
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Tori_Louise_Nicolaou
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 595
<b>Location</b> Cyprus

http://ask.fm/VickyNicolaou

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:29 am

Se Vrizw wrote:

25 27 BABY IT'S OVER PAPARIZOU, ELENA

Hope next week finally achieve TOP20. But It's doing well.
Ruben
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:31 pm

Lara wrote:
Derek wrote:

It's better download digital album instead of buy cd, because if you buy traditional cd 70% of profits belongs to label, and only 30% to singer. If you download from iTunes 50% of profits comes to singer

That's ridiculous, artists don't get 30% of profits. What about 3%...
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:07 pm

yeah but if you never buy CDs or albums the label will think people don't like the artist so much and then the label won't support the singer so much. And nobody wants that.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:37 pm

Lara wrote:
Derek wrote:

Didn't know that, thanks for telling. However I always like to keep a physical copy in my hands, can't help it! big grin
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:39 pm

Cool! clap clap clap
Thanks!
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:29 am

Awesome!!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:23 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:yeah but if you never buy CDs or albums the label will think people don't like the artist so much and then the label won't support the singer so much. And nobody wants that.
Usually singers must organize promotion by their own because label never support them and many artist have studio at their homes, so their don't need label (like Radiohead isn't dependent on label ), but of course everybody has their own marketing strategy
Lara
Lara
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 973

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:25 am

Se Vrizw wrote:
Lara wrote:
Derek wrote:

what 3% do you think about?
Lara
Lara
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 973

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:30 am

Lara wrote:
Se Vrizw wrote:
Lara wrote:
Derek wrote:

what 3% do you think about?

I hope he's only kidding! 30% sounds like a reasonable percent. Keep Paparizouing!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Pandora Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:35 am

I would have said about 10-15% at most! Although that might be for iTunes.
Pandora
Pandora
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 538
<b>Location</b> England

Back to top Go down

Post  Angry Master League Nerd Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:33 am

Off topic: So Enrique Iglesias is making a song with an expletive in title?

How times change!
Angry Master League Nerd
Angry Master League Nerd
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2480
<b>Location</b> Allianz Arena

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=607860775&amp;amp;amp

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:00 pm

Ruben wrote:TOP2 in Greece. Unstoppable three weeks after its release.

Comments - Page 13 Dibujoqxd
That's awesome! clap
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  ovel Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:11 pm

It's a great song.....It deserves it!!!!!!!!! Keep Paparizouing! Keep Paparizouing! Keep Paparizouing!
ovel
ovel
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 165
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Lara Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:35 pm

What about chart in iTunes UK?
Lara
Lara
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 973

Back to top Go down

Post  redelvis Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:21 pm

pfff
no promo, no sales
redelvis
redelvis
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 376
<b>Location</b> London

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:43 pm

travel to the UK and make promo redelvis. I see you are good in that.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next