Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Dance - Press Conference (Couples Presentation Interview - TV4.se)

4 posters

Go down

Let's Dance - Press Conference (Couples Presentation Interview - TV4.se) Empty Let's Dance - Press Conference (Couples Presentation Interview - TV4.se)

Post  Samuel Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:53 pm

Interview number one:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(It begins 14:40 minutes in the video clip)

Interviewer[Girl]: Next one we takes in is the schlager star Helena Paparizou that dances with David Watson. Helena, you have already won Eurovision Song Contest. It must be a cinch for you to go and dance in Let’s Dance for one and a half million or two million watchers?

Helena – No, I do not think at all. Every time you get to be in a new experience it is differently fun. And I was in another dancing show in Greece as a jury. So I think it is very nice to be the one that gets judged.

Interviewer[Girl] – Then you know how the jury thinks then?

Helena – (She say something about the jury member Tony Irving, with Tony Irvings accent)

Interviewer[Girl] – How are you going to impress him?

Helena – Well, just to look happy.

Interviewer[girl] – I do not think it works on Tony/I thinks it works on Tony/Do you think it works on Tony.

Interviewer[boy] – You have not lived in Sweden for a while. Have you seen anything from the earlier programs?

Helena – I have seen a little, I know that David Watson (her dance partner) came to final with Anna Book first season. I know Jessica won last year. I know that this is a show were you get very entertained. (Then something I don’t hear to 100%, something that many follows it..) It is very healthy to dance.

Interviewer[boy] – How has it been for you?

Helena – What do you say David?

David – It feels very good, but you begin to be a little nervous. (Then something I do not hear) And it have been very fun.

Interviewer[girl] – I though about a thing, I commute between Sweden and Norway. That I think is.. (Don’t really hear what she say, but probably something like “boring”). But you are going to commute between Sweden and Greece. How is that going?

Helena – It should go very well. I just hope it is going to be warm here too.

Interviewer[boy] – So you will go back to Greece now and then?

Helena – Yes, sometimes I will..

Interviewer[boy] – Do you take David with then?

Helena – If he want… His whole family I will take with me, Malin, (another name I didn’t hear) and James. I will take with me.

Interviewer[boy] – (He say something Elena laughts at, don’t know what). A little circus about it. Did you hesitate when you got the question to be in Let’s Dance, or did you just jump on the train?

Helena – Of course I wondered a while about it but I think this is very funny and I will always want to think positive.

Interviewer[boy] – A last question, what do you get paid (Something like that). No, I just joked.

Helena – On the end of the month.

Interviewer[boy] (He say something I don’t hear.) Thank you very much. You get an applaud.

50 contribution points received
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Let's Dance - Press Conference (Couples Presentation Interview - TV4.se) Empty Re: Let's Dance - Press Conference (Couples Presentation Interview - TV4.se)

Post  Samuel Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:49 am

Now the translation is there.

It was very hard to translate this because it was so bad sound.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Let's Dance - Press Conference (Couples Presentation Interview - TV4.se) Empty Re: Let's Dance - Press Conference (Couples Presentation Interview - TV4.se)

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:54 am

thanks!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:09 am

Thanks a lot!!!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  alene Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:08 am

Thanks Swedish! Keep Paparizouing!
alene
alene

<b>Posts</b> 4340
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down