Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurovision final - FINAL BATTLE!! :) The 26th of MAY!

+14
Horgu13
Stathis
Kostas
Gagi
Chris
Tiago
Volkova
Radiowave
Miranda
Tedy
Pandora
Akos Kirsch
Samuel
Elenaki23
18 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Eurovision final - FINAL BATTLE!! :) The 26th of MAY! - Page 3 Empty Re: Eurovision final - FINAL BATTLE!! :) The 26th of MAY!

Post  Samuel Sun May 27, 2012 11:30 pm

Whatever if Greece had a better result in recent years with worse song, it have been the same style of the songs and people are a little tired of only the same. That is my assumption.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Eurovision final - FINAL BATTLE!! :) The 26th of MAY! - Page 3 Empty Re: Eurovision final - FINAL BATTLE!! :) The 26th of MAY!

Post  Volkova Sun May 27, 2012 11:56 pm

You say you're not angry, and from your post one can read that you're angry Very Happy And if it was just a 'silly contest' as you said you wouldn't be so upset that Greece or Cyprus didn't make it better ;)
Volkova
Volkova
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 458
<b>Location</b> Croatia

http://www.last.fm/user/anzhelochka

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Mon May 28, 2012 12:05 am

I'm glad that Sweden won! It mean that if i save i can probably go to the eurovision next year! Keep Paparizouing!

of course I'm a bit sad since Ireland placed only 19th, far lower than they deserved, i was at least hoping for a top 10. No
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277
<b>Location</b> Planet Jedward

http://mirandamik.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon May 28, 2012 12:12 am

Miranda wrote:I'm glad that Sweden won! It mean that if i save i can probably go to the eurovision next year! Keep Paparizouing!

of course I'm a bit sad since Ireland placed only 19th, far lower than they deserved, i was at least hoping for a top 10. No

I was not "shocked" for the result for Ireland, but I did though that they would get higher up then that. Why do you think Ireland came on 19th?
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Mon May 28, 2012 12:30 am

I was shocked oc both Cyprus and Ireland's results. And i think it's weird that in the background of the german voting, i saw loads of irish flags, but they didn't receive a single point. and that's weird, because last year they got 10 pts from Germany. I have no clue why they scored so low. They were definitely not the worst. In the final top 10, Loreen was the only good song, and Serbia was the second best. The other was just boring and bleh tears

Read this:

‎**Voting Problems and Possible Fixing/Rigging of Results 2012**

ESX sparked an uproar of controversy as it is alleged that the number line for Ireland was engaged disabling votes for Ireland to be counted. It is also believed that a large number of texts and phone call votes were not counted resulting in Ireland charting far lower than expected. In addition to this, it is highly suspected that Germany's votes were miscounted, along with Ireland's number being engaged/out of use, as the amount of fans supporting Ireland was apparent in the background of the presenter revealing the votes with a mass of of Ireland flags, yet Germany rewarded not even one point to Ireland. A number of fans have complained that their text votes were rejected and the phone lines in the UK for Ireland were engaged for up to 10 minutes. This is yet to be investigated by EBU

Don't know the source, I found it on facebook No
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon May 28, 2012 12:44 am

I hope it is just a rumour and false, otherwise it would be sad...
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Mon May 28, 2012 12:49 am

I hope it is, but I doubt it. I know many who has complained that their votes wasn't forwarded at all. My friend got her vote like two hours after the show ended. It's kinda weird. Even so, I doubt they would have placed drastically higher, maybe 17th or 18th place. It feels so weird, especially since I know they have loads of fans in Germany and Russia, and neither of the countries gave points to them. And belarus gave them 1 point.
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Mon May 28, 2012 12:52 am

And I know that in Germany there are a lot of greeks, and Greece always gets high points from Germany. This year they got 1 point.
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon May 28, 2012 12:54 am

Miranda wrote:I hope it is, but I doubt it. I know many who has complained that their votes wasn't forwarded at all. My friend got her vote like two hours after the show ended. It's kinda weird. Even so, I doubt they would have placed drastically higher, maybe 17th or 18th place. It feels so weird, especially since I know they have loads of fans in Germany and Russia, and neither of the countries gave points to them. And belarus gave them 1 point.

But maybe the country jury gave them 0 points, and that affected the result with much?
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Mon May 28, 2012 1:03 am

would it affect that so much? i'm so confused.
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon May 28, 2012 1:35 am

I do not know how the jury is build up. But I guess it can affect very much.

Because for each country the jury is 50%. If a jury from a country like Sweden gives zero points to a country. Then there is only 50% left from the audience. And well, the audience can give much votes so it would get many points. But that gets destroyed when maybe other countries gets more average points from both jury and audience, instead of not anything from jury and much from audience.

Lets say Ireland and Sweden. This is just something I make up.
Sweden gets average points from the jury from Turkey, and average points from Turkey.
Ireland gets zero points from the jury from Turkey, and much points from Turkey.

That would probably mean that Sweden would get more points because of 50/50% or am I wrong now?

Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Mon May 28, 2012 1:45 am

yeah probably. i think the juries were the main thing for their lack of success.
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon May 28, 2012 2:30 am

But I am still a little confused about Cyprus. Was it her voice that wasn't the best in the rehearsal when the jury voted, maybe? I though it was a big favourite.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Mon May 28, 2012 3:01 am

me too. all of my favourites fell through except Sweden.
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon May 28, 2012 3:44 am

Hehe, my favourite Sweden got an amazing place and also Turkey got an pretty good place. So I am happy. (Most for Sweden!)
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagi Mon May 28, 2012 4:54 am

@Svenskjäveln
i think i heard or read somewhere that Loreen wears wig is it true Very Happy
Gagi
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934
<b>Location</b> Serb Republic

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon May 28, 2012 4:55 am

Gagi wrote:@Svenskjäveln

Yes, it is true. smile
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagi Mon May 28, 2012 4:57 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:
Gagi wrote:@Svenskjäveln

Yes, it is true. smile

thanks i thought so Very Happy
Gagi
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon May 28, 2012 5:00 am

This is how Loreen looked 2004:

But Gagi, do you think she was the right winner? smile
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Mon May 28, 2012 5:07 am

I really don't understand why so many are so surprised with Greece/Ireland/Cyprus's failure. First into Greece - you could listen to the backsinger more than elefteria!! And I guess the song wasn't as catchy as My Number One and Secret Combination (we can't really talk about it since we've heard the song months ago).

About Cyprus I can't talk much. I guess the performance was forgetable when the time to vote came... and ireland had too much and a not so good song. Compare everything with lipstick. Last year their performance was cool, the song was way catchier. This year everything seemed artificial.

About my countries votes (this is especially for Jessica) what really ashamed me was that we gave 8 points to Russia, which means that the so called professional jury, gave them points! Ahhh, for the first time since I watch eurovision, our high points to Spain were really deserved and those 10 to Germany? I felt like my vote counted for something. And, as usual, we give low points to the winner xD
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagi Mon May 28, 2012 5:10 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:This is how Loreen looked 2004:

But Gagi, do you think she was the right winner? smile

i prefer her look in 2004 she looks there happier and energetically
now she looks like she is constantly in trance
about winning esc of course she deserved to win she got the most points from Europe so its right winner Very Happy
i like her she has great voice but i was disappointed when Danny Saucedo lost on melodi i prefer his song
Gagi
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Mon May 28, 2012 5:21 am

zore_riot wrote:I really don't understand why so many are so surprised with Greece/Ireland/Cyprus's failure. First into Greece - you could listen to the backsinger more than elefteria!! And I guess the song wasn't as catchy as My Number One and Secret Combination (we can't really talk about it since we've heard the song months ago).

About Cyprus I can't talk much. I guess the performance was forgetable when the time to vote came... and ireland had too much and a not so good song. Compare everything with lipstick. Last year their performance was cool, the song was way catchier. This year everything seemed artificial.

About my countries votes (this is especially for Jessica) what really ashamed me was that we gave 8 points to Russia, which means that the so called professional jury, gave them points! Ahhh, for the first time since I watch eurovision, our high points to Spain were really deserved and those 10 to Germany? I felt like my vote counted for something. And, as usual, we give low points to the winner xD

couldn't agree more. I hate the spanish song but i have to admit that she is a great singer so it was deserved. When i saw the 8 points were to Russia i started screaming all around. How is it possible for a jury who should understand about music give points to Russia?! Plus, for the first time Portugal gave points to one of the countries i voted for (Serbia)
Jessica
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1176
<b>Location</b> Portugal

http://cronicasdeeurofestivais.blogspot.pt/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Mon May 28, 2012 5:22 am

Jessica wrote:
zore_riot wrote:I really don't understand why so many are so surprised with Greece/Ireland/Cyprus's failure. First into Greece - you could listen to the backsinger more than elefteria!! And I guess the song wasn't as catchy as My Number One and Secret Combination (we can't really talk about it since we've heard the song months ago).

couldn't agree more. I hate the spanish song but i have to admit that she is a great singer so it was deserved. When i saw the 8 points were to Russia i started screaming all around. How is it possible for a jury who should understand about music give points to Russia?! Plus, for the first time Portugal gave points to one of the countries i voted for (Serbia)

They gave to all the countries I voted for :')

And they're part of the supposed professional jury, that decides 50% of our entry :s
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon May 28, 2012 5:23 am

Jessica wrote:

I think there is more telephone voting for Russia then jury. I hope so anyhow. Because music wise Russia wasn't good. :(
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Mon May 28, 2012 5:29 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:
Jessica wrote:

I think there is more telephone voting for Russia then jury. I hope so anyhow. Because music wise Russia wasn't good. :(

Yes but for example Belarus gave 12 to Russia so the "professional" jury had to give it lots of points!
Jessica
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1176
<b>Location</b> Portugal

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon May 28, 2012 5:33 am

Do anyone know if we will see a split result, so we can see the jury votes and telephone votes. It would for sure be interesting.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Mon May 28, 2012 5:35 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:Do anyone know if we will see a split result, so we can see the jury votes and telephone votes. It would for sure be interesting.

They have published them every year... but it usually takes a few days
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon May 28, 2012 5:36 am

Ok, it will be very interesting to see how much jurys gave Russia and Sweden!
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Mon May 28, 2012 5:39 am

i think the juries and televoters will have the same winner. loreen got 12 pts from 18 countries, while Russia only got 1 from Belarus. Russia got a lot of 10 pts and 8 pts.
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon May 28, 2012 5:40 am

The winner will probably be Loreen for both televoting and jury. But I wonder who the second will be?
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Mon May 28, 2012 5:43 am

my bets are that the jury will have serbia and the televoters will have russia as second.
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Mon May 28, 2012 5:45 am

Miranda wrote:my bets are that the jury will have serbia and the televoters will have russia as second.

my bet is the same. also i want to see which place will norway and iceland get in the televote
Jessica
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1176
<b>Location</b> Portugal

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon May 28, 2012 5:46 am

Yes, you might be correct that Serbia is second with the jury!

I also think that Italy and Spain is higher when only jury voting is counted.

Jessica wrote:
Miranda wrote:my bets are that the jury will have serbia and the televoters will have russia as second.

my bet is the same. also i want to see which place will norway and iceland get in the televote

Maybe the televoters prefered Norway over UK, but nothing higher for Norway I think.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Mon May 28, 2012 5:47 am

Jessica wrote:

i think iceland deserved a much higher place. and norway did not deserve the last place. wonder if it was the teleovtes or the jury who brought them down?
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon May 28, 2012 5:48 am

I also think that Cyprus will be a little higher on the toplist when there is only televoting counted. Maybe also Greece but not so sure.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Mon May 28, 2012 5:50 am

and for sure albania won't be 5th in the televote. omg how did albania got 5th? that song was horrible, it was just screaming dislike
Jessica
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1176
<b>Location</b> Portugal

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Mon May 28, 2012 6:00 am

Jessica wrote:and for sure albania won't be 5th in the televote. omg how did albania got 5th? that song was horrible, it was just screaming dislike

i agree, albania was awful.
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenaki23 Mon May 28, 2012 11:45 am

I am a little dissapointed these results, i was waiting for better place for Cyprus, it is really excellent song! Ivi done well! Why this screaming nervous woman from Albania took higher place than this amazing catchy song of Cyprus??? Big surprise if on justice, well, not big if understand system of voting on ESC, often was unfair. Sometimes some, frankly, not interesting and not memorable songs overrated and take high or pretty high places in results' table in some strange way and better songs - lower places.. Really, i don't know, why babushki jumped even on the SECOND place!! ?? ah?? confused confuse yes, they are cute and all stuff, but their song, as for me, is not song of winner or close to be so. i am not talking about ALL countries in places, and winners are really worth and 1st place - they deserve it!.. (well, except Bilan, maybe, he annoys me) Keep Paparizouing! but for some countries such bad results when all was good - singer, performance, song.... confused confuse
Elenaki23
Elenaki23
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 604
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Horgu13 Mon May 28, 2012 7:09 pm

About Eurovison you can write books, but I said it allways, not only now because of the bad result of Greece, Eurovision is a fake Contest. The main Idea of the Contest is good, but the whole Voting System is shit, with or without jury. People in Europe don't vote for the best Song, they vote for which Country they like und which not. The jury thing was also a bad idea. I see it here in Germany, they don't vote objective, they vote for that what they personally like. So if they don't like the greek kind of Musik they don't vote for Greece, whatever a Song is good or not. But that's not how a jury should be.

And to the People who say next time Greece should send someting new for a better place, maybe we sent someting old, but we copied our own Singers, and not Rihanna,RedOne, Guetta and the whole Pop industry. And that was what the Winning Song is, a copy of the Sound of the last 3 years. Nothing new, so Greece was not the only Country with a old Sound.
Horgu13
Horgu13
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 819
<b>Location</b> Alemania

Back to top Go down

Post  Volkova Mon May 28, 2012 9:52 pm

^yeah, I agree with you on that, there were so many copies of this 'international' sound, but well, I guess this was new for Eurovision, while greeks copying greeks was old for eurovision. I've no idea.
I liked greek songs of last two years though Very Happy

and well, I'm also annoyed by all this voting thing, but I guess we can't change it. We can just enjoy the shows and some good songs that may come out from the contest, and not bother who will be the winner smile anyway every year we have different winner so it seems that Europe can recognize what song was the best, and not who has the biggest number of neighbours XD
Volkova
Volkova
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 458
<b>Location</b> Croatia

http://www.last.fm/user/anzhelochka

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Mon May 28, 2012 9:56 pm

Exactly. The winner is always different so that tells something I think.smile
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon May 28, 2012 10:27 pm

Horgu13 wrote:About Eurovison you can write books, but I said it allways, not only now because of the bad result of Greece, Eurovision is a fake Contest. The main Idea of the Contest is good, but the whole Voting System is shit, with or without jury. People in Europe don't vote for the best Song, they vote for which Country they like und which not. The jury thing was also a bad idea. I see it here in Germany, they don't vote objective, they vote for that what they personally like. So if they don't like the greek kind of Musik they don't vote for Greece, whatever a Song is good or not. But that's not how a jury should be.

And to the People who say next time Greece should send someting new for a better place, maybe we sent someting old, but we copied our own Singers, and not Rihanna,RedOne, Guetta and the whole Pop industry. And that was what the Winning Song is, a copy of the Sound of the last 3 years. Nothing new, so Greece was not the only Country with a old Sound.

As other people say every year it is a different winner, so I think we can say that it is not only about neightbours, it is also much about what song they like the most.

And maybe Sweden have copied the big music nowadays, but the Eurovision audience like that, it seems like. What I mean is that the eurovision audience are a little tired of Helena Paparizou-copies that is not as good as her. You can also send a "copy" as you say Swedens song is. But send a copy that the audience like then!
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon May 28, 2012 10:34 pm

In Australia they have an unofficial televoting, and this is the results there:

Country - Amount of votes
Sweden 72,186
Russia 55,270
Ireland 50,314
Italy 36,130
Denmark 33,638
Cyprus 27,538
Germany 24,958
Greece 22,328
Ukraine 22,172
Iceland 21,430
Moldova 21,220
Malta 20,878
Turkey 20,402
FYR Macedonia 18,842
Norway 17,694
Serbia 17,160
Lithuania 15,472
Spain 14,164
Romania 13,424
United Kingdom 12,862
France 12,150
Estonia 11,824
Albania 10,902
Azerbaijan 9,400
Bosnia & Herzegovina 8,776
Hungary 7,336

(Source: http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=australian_televoters_agree_with_2012_result )

Very interesting result. Firstly that Azerbaijan is on such a low place. Another interesting part is that Ireland is third, and that Cyprus, Denmark and Greece is on a much better place. Then is United Kingdom on 20th place. Very high up? scratch
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Horgu13 Mon May 28, 2012 11:00 pm

Also before the jury we had every year a other Winner, and that's good. Since the jury is a part of the Voting you can see that the Voting is very boring. We had very easy wins for Norway, Germany and now Sweden. Without jury it was not so boring. The only thing what changed win the jury is that the most Winners now come from the other part from Europe. Before the jury you had Winners like , Turkey,Greece,Serbia,Russia and Ukraine. And with the jury you have Winners like Norway,Germany and now Sweden. Is that not strange?

Horgu13
Horgu13
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 819
<b>Location</b> Alemania

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon May 28, 2012 11:16 pm

Horgu13 wrote:Also before the jury we had every year a other Winner, and that's good. Since the jury is a part of the Voting you can see that the Voting is very boring. We had very easy wins for Norway, Germany and now Sweden. Without jury it was not so boring. The only thing what changed win the jury is that the most Winners now come from the other part from Europe. Before the jury you had Winners like , Turkey,Greece,Serbia,Russia and Ukraine. And with the jury you have Winners like Norway,Germany and now Sweden. Is that not strange?

When was jury included?

And if a good song is send in then of course Turkey, Greece, Serbia, Russia and Ukraine can win again. The jury doesn't change that much.

(And Turkey, Serbia and Russia had really good results this year?)
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Mon May 28, 2012 11:23 pm

it's not about the jury. since the jury is part of the voting, the winner is the televote winner too, so it's not the jury's fault. Maybe it is for the high place for Albania or something. Usually the song that people prefer wins, but of course, the country needs the neighbours otherwise there is no chance. Why do you think the small countries never win?!
Jessica
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1176
<b>Location</b> Portugal

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon May 28, 2012 11:32 pm

Jessica wrote:it's not about the jury. since the jury is part of the voting, the winner is the televote winner too, so it's not the jury's fault. Maybe it is for the high place for Albania or something. Usually the song that people prefer wins, but of course, the country needs the neighbours otherwise there is no chance. Why do you think the small countries never win?!

How many neightbouring countries do Sweden have? Lets say it is Finland, Norway and Denmark. Then we would get 36 points less and still win. But maybe there is more countries that can be called neighbours?
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Horgu13 Mon May 28, 2012 11:33 pm

Svenskjäveln wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:Also before the jury we had every year a other Winner, and that's good. Since the jury is a part of the Voting you can see that the Voting is very boring. We had very easy wins for Norway, Germany and now Sweden. Without jury it was not so boring. The only thing what changed win the jury is that the most Winners now come from the other part from Europe. Before the jury you had Winners like , Turkey,Greece,Serbia,Russia and Ukraine. And with the jury you have Winners like Norway,Germany and now Sweden. Is that not strange?

When was jury included?

And if a good song is send in then of course Turkey, Greece, Serbia, Russia and Ukraine can win again. The jury doesn't change that much.

(And Turkey, Serbia and Russia had really good results this year?)

The jury is a part of the Voting since the win of Norway I believe. It was the first time.

You say if Turkey, Greece, Serbia, Russia etc send a good Song they can win again. And why were Countries like Germany,Sweden etc always crying before the jury thing that they can't win because of the Voting System? Maybe they had always bad Songs and that's why they never won. Now it has to do with good Songs and before it was because of the Voting System?

Horgu13
Horgu13
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 819
<b>Location</b> Alemania

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Mon May 28, 2012 11:38 pm

I do not Sweden have complained on the voting system anyhow. Who have done that in Sweden?
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Horgu13 Mon May 28, 2012 11:46 pm

Svenskjäveln wrote:I do not Sweden have complained on the voting system anyhow. Who have done that in Sweden?

Oh come on, that's not new, that's the reason why the brought the jury in the game. The Big 5 and other Countries were pissed because of the Voting System.
Horgu13
Horgu13
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 819
<b>Location</b> Alemania

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next