Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurovision final - FINAL BATTLE!! :) The 26th of MAY!

+14
Horgu13
Stathis
Kostas
Gagi
Chris
Tiago
Volkova
Radiowave
Miranda
Tedy
Pandora
Akos Kirsch
Samuel
Elenaki23
18 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Eurovision final - FINAL BATTLE!! :) The 26th of MAY! - Page 4 Empty Re: Eurovision final - FINAL BATTLE!! :) The 26th of MAY!

Post  Samuel Mon May 28, 2012 11:50 pm

Well, I think most people of Sweden never had a problem with the voting system.

Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Eurovision final - FINAL BATTLE!! :) The 26th of MAY! - Page 4 Empty Re: Eurovision final - FINAL BATTLE!! :) The 26th of MAY!

Post  Jessica Tue May 29, 2012 2:48 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:
Jessica wrote:it's not about the jury. since the jury is part of the voting, the winner is the televote winner too, so it's not the jury's fault. Maybe it is for the high place for Albania or something. Usually the song that people prefer wins, but of course, the country needs the neighbours otherwise there is no chance. Why do you think the small countries never win?!

How many neightbouring countries do Sweden have? Lets say it is Finland, Norway and Denmark. Then we would get 36 points less and still win. But maybe there is more countries that can be called neighbours?

i'm not saying it was sweden, everyone liked sweden this year so it's fair. But you probably think i'm saying this because it's my country, but in 2008 we should have won with Senhora do Mar and we finished 13th. Our only neighbourg gave us 8 points. I don't think it was fair. We were better than Russia for sure
Jessica
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1176
<b>Location</b> Portugal

http://cronicasdeeurofestivais.blogspot.pt/

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue May 29, 2012 4:40 am

oh!!! what a lovely video!!
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Tue May 29, 2012 7:07 am

Dima Bilan deserved to win, in my opinion the top 5 that year all were awesome! smile

Last edited by John Edward on Tue May 29, 2012 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

http://www.twitter.com/IviSweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Tue May 29, 2012 7:10 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:Well, I think most people of Sweden never had a problem with the voting system.

my friend had, she text voted and she got one of the replies like 1 hour after the voting were finished.....so we don't know if they counted it or not...and I got several during the voting it was really weird usually it goes much faster to get replies like it did on saturday....and several of my other friends had problems as well....I still doubt Sweden would only give 5p to Ireland when we gave 12 last year. I think it at least must have been 7 or 8p......

I think Azerbaijan in general were messy hosts and I hope they won't win the contest again in a long while!
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Tue May 29, 2012 7:16 am

Horgu13 wrote:
Svenskjäveln wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:Also before the jury we had every year a other Winner, and that's good. Since the jury is a part of the Voting you can see that the Voting is very boring. We had very easy wins for Norway, Germany and now Sweden. Without jury it was not so boring. The only thing what changed win the jury is that the most Winners now come from the other part from Europe. Before the jury you had Winners like , Turkey,Greece,Serbia,Russia and Ukraine. And with the jury you have Winners like Norway,Germany and now Sweden. Is that not strange?

When was jury included?

And if a good song is send in then of course Turkey, Greece, Serbia, Russia and Ukraine can win again. The jury doesn't change that much.

(And Turkey, Serbia and Russia had really good results this year?)

The jury is a part of the Voting since the win of Norway I believe. It was the first time.

You say if Turkey, Greece, Serbia, Russia etc send a good Song they can win again. And why were Countries like Germany,Sweden etc always crying before the jury thing that they can't win because of the Voting System? Maybe they had always bad Songs and that's why they never won. Now it has to do with good Songs and before it was because of the Voting System?

Assuming the data that EBU releases is true, both Germany and Norway had more televote points than jury points. And you are forgeting Azerbaijan which also won after the juries were introduced.
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Tue May 29, 2012 7:18 am

Jessica wrote:and for sure albania won't be 5th in the televote. omg how did albania got 5th? that song was horrible, it was just screaming dislike

agree smile

Svenskjäveln wrote:In Australia they have an unofficial televoting, and this is the results there:

Country - Amount of votes
Sweden 72,186
Russia 55,270
Ireland 50,314
Italy 36,130
Denmark 33,638
Cyprus 27,538
Germany 24,958
Greece 22,328
Ukraine 22,172
Iceland 21,430
Moldova 21,220
Malta 20,878
Turkey 20,402
FYR Macedonia 18,842
Norway 17,694
Serbia 17,160
Lithuania 15,472
Spain 14,164
Romania 13,424
United Kingdom 12,862
France 12,150
Estonia 11,824
Albania 10,902
Azerbaijan 9,400
Bosnia & Herzegovina 8,776
Hungary 7,336

(Source: http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=australian_televoters_agree_with_2012_result )

Very interesting result. Firstly that Azerbaijan is on such a low place. Another interesting part is that Ireland is third, and that Cyprus, Denmark and Greece is on a much better place. Then is United Kingdom on 20th place. Very high up? scratch

I wish this was the real results, SOO MUCH better than the actual ones Razz
In this all my favs are in top 10...Maybe I should move to Australia? Judging by this they have much better taste than most of Europe Razz

btw u can't win by neighbour voting, diaspora etc. You must have a killer song that works in all Europe.
If a country only got Neighbour/cultural/tradition votes they would end up in 8th, 10th or 13th posotion smile
I've researched about this actually smile
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

Back to top Go down

Post  Horgu13 Tue May 29, 2012 6:29 pm

zore_riot wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:
Svenskjäveln wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:Also before the jury we had every year a other Winner, and that's good. Since the jury is a part of the Voting you can see that the Voting is very boring. We had very easy wins for Norway, Germany and now Sweden. Without jury it was not so boring. The only thing what changed win the jury is that the most Winners now come from the other part from Europe. Before the jury you had Winners like , Turkey,Greece,Serbia,Russia and Ukraine. And with the jury you have Winners like Norway,Germany and now Sweden. Is that not strange?

When was jury included?

And if a good song is send in then of course Turkey, Greece, Serbia, Russia and Ukraine can win again. The jury doesn't change that much.

(And Turkey, Serbia and Russia had really good results this year?)

The jury is a part of the Voting since the win of Norway I believe. It was the first time.

You say if Turkey, Greece, Serbia, Russia etc send a good Song they can win again. And why were Countries like Germany,Sweden etc always crying before the jury thing that they can't win because of the Voting System? Maybe they had always bad Songs and that's why they never won. Now it has to do with good Songs and before it was because of the Voting System?

Assuming the data that EBU releases is true, both Germany and Norway had more televote points than jury points. And you are forgeting Azerbaijan which also won after the juries were introduced.

I don't forgot Azerbaijan. I said in a other post that 3 of the 4 Winners with jury were Norway,Germany and now Sweden. I don't say that they were bad. Norway (Rybak) was for me maybe the best Eurovison Song ever. Lena is a bad Singer, but she had also a good Eurovison Song, and also Sweden now was OK. Nothing new or special but that's the Sound what young People hear the last years.

But with jury or without jury, the Voting System sucks. And no one of us can control what they make. I know only that 1 point from Germany for Greece and 0 from UK is more than strange. But it's not new that Eurovison is politics.
Horgu13
Horgu13
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 819
<b>Location</b> Alemania

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Wed May 30, 2012 1:17 am

Eurovision is not only politics, then Belarus wouldn't have qualified in 2010 and Azerbaijan wouldn't had won last year!

Please stop say Eurovision is totally politics cause it's not!
Maybe a bit but not only Razz
Btw I think it was smthng wrong with the German and Russian votes in the final since Germany only gave 1p to Greece and 0 to Ireland! And Russia 0 to Ireland even though they gave 10 in the semi!
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

Back to top Go down

Post  Pitbull Wed May 30, 2012 1:44 am

Since Svenskjäveln and Volkova don't agry with me about the fixed results, can you solve me this math problem? We have a jury (A) that gives the 50% of a result and a televoting (B) that gives the other 50% of the result. The points are 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10,12 in total, so they give points to 10 countries . If A gave 0 (as all the media in one country claim) how can the result be 8?. How this is possible? But the maximum that B can give is 12 and it counts only 50% of the total result. Can you explain me how this thing happened??????? I said fixed results and this thing proves it. Your arguments? And if you wonder this country is Cyprus. They say their jury gave 0 points to Azerbaijan but at the results the points were 8. Not to mention that Cyprus is not a friendly country with Azerbaijan, but let's say that they voted for them. Explain me were the maths are wrong? If they aren't then the results are fixed
http://showtime-cy.blogspot.com/2012/05/ebu-eurovision.html Use google translator.

I will not say anything about the 0 points of Bulgaria to a half Bulgarian singer, which is strange, but i only want the math explanation with serious arguments.
In conclusion, the best song won, but the silly contest is full with poltics and this year with fixed results cause politics were involved more than ever
P.s : Did anyone who believes that eurovision has nothing to do with poltics, know how many points Greece got from EU countries, except Cyprus? Random?
Pitbull
Pitbull
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 737

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Wed May 30, 2012 4:01 am

I do not really know how the voting system is. But let say it is like this.

Country X and country Y.

Country X gets 5 votes from jury.
Country Y gets 5 votes from jury.

Country X gets 10 votes from tele.
Country Y gets 5 votes from tele.

If they are counted together, it will give 15 votes to X and 10 votes to Y.

That means that the leaderboard look like this:
X: 12 points.
Y: 10 points.

Lets say that we want X to win and that it is tele that makes the win at the end. So long Y < X, the country X will win.
If then country Y gets 10 more votes from tele, then Y < X will be 20 < 15. And that is not correct as you see, and country Y will be announced the winner.

But if we go back to Y < X = 10 < 15. And we include country Z that will get 9 votes from tele and 2 points from jury. Then Z will get eleven points and go before country Y with ten votes, and the result will be:

X = 15 (12)
Z = 11 (10)
Y = 10 (8 )

The summary is: If the jury A gives 0 points, the televotes B need to give more votes then the countries that gets the points 1 to 7.

That means if country C = 7 points. (For example 10 jury votes + 10 tele votes)
Then the country (D) with no jury votes that wants the eight points need to be D = 8 (0 jury votes, 21 tele votes.)

I might have explained it in a bad way, but I do not see the reason why it could be fixed results.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Wed May 30, 2012 7:31 pm

since the juries has been introduced, it has been more fair to me. certain songs which wouldnät get a chance without the juries, actually gets a small chance of doing better now.

and this thing about it being political is bullshit. it's more about what culture certain countries has in common, and what their musical heritage is. of course montenegro will give serbia 12 pts if the singer from Serbia is known over there. That's not political at all. If it is so damn political as you say, why did Azerbaijan win? They are not democratic, and failed to convince that to the rest of Europe this year.

And as my sister said, if it is political, why did Belarus qualify in 2010? they are not democratic in any way at all.
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277
<b>Location</b> Planet Jedward

http://mirandamik.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:59 am

Well, it's a bit offtopic, but in the other thread it wouldn't be seen. I just made my Eurovision Top 25 (2005 - 2012). Check it!

Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Horgu13 Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Pitbull wrote:Since Svenskjäveln and Volkova don't agry with me about the fixed results, can you solve me this math problem? We have a jury (A) that gives the 50% of a result and a televoting (B) that gives the other 50% of the result. The points are 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10,12 in total, so they give points to 10 countries . If A gave 0 (as all the media in one country claim) how can the result be 8?. How this is possible? But the maximum that B can give is 12 and it counts only 50% of the total result. Can you explain me how this thing happened??????? I said fixed results and this thing proves it. Your arguments? And if you wonder this country is Cyprus. They say their jury gave 0 points to Azerbaijan but at the results the points were 8. Not to mention that Cyprus is not a friendly country with Azerbaijan, but let's say that they voted for them. Explain me were the maths are wrong? If they aren't then the results are fixed
http://showtime-cy.blogspot.com/2012/05/ebu-eurovision.html Use google translator.

I will not say anything about the 0 points of Bulgaria to a half Bulgarian singer, which is strange, but i only want the math explanation with serious arguments.
In conclusion, the best song won, but the silly contest is full with poltics and this year with fixed results cause politics were involved more than ever
P.s : Did anyone who believes that eurovision has nothing to do with poltics, know how many points Greece got from EU countries, except Cyprus? Random?

Same here in Germany. The German Jury gave 0 Points to Turkey but in the end Turkey got 8 Points from Germany. rofl

http://www.eurovision.de/news/national/juryvoting101.html
Horgu13
Horgu13
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 819
<b>Location</b> Alemania

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:08 pm

Horgu13 wrote:
Pitbull wrote:Since Svenskjäveln and Volkova don't agry with me about the fixed results, can you solve me this math problem? We have a jury (A) that gives the 50% of a result and a televoting (B) that gives the other 50% of the result. The points are 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10,12 in total, so they give points to 10 countries . If A gave 0 (as all the media in one country claim) how can the result be 8?. How this is possible? But the maximum that B can give is 12 and it counts only 50% of the total result. Can you explain me how this thing happened??????? I said fixed results and this thing proves it. Your arguments? And if you wonder this country is Cyprus. They say their jury gave 0 points to Azerbaijan but at the results the points were 8. Not to mention that Cyprus is not a friendly country with Azerbaijan, but let's say that they voted for them. Explain me were the maths are wrong? If they aren't then the results are fixed

Same here in Germany. The German Jury gave 0 Points to Turkey but in the end Turkey got 8 Points from Germany. rofl

Have you read my answer on Pitbulls post? My answer makes sense to me, anyhow.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Horgu13 Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:52 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:

Have you read my answer on Pitbulls post? My answer makes sense to me, anyhow.

The only thing what your post makes to me is headache. rofl
Horgu13
Horgu13
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 819
<b>Location</b> Alemania

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:48 am

Well, what I want to say is that I do not see any "cheating" in the votings...
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:55 am

i believe it exists. specially with the jury. Everything is about money one way or another! How do you think Azerbaijan won last year? You can tell anything you want, but i don't believe jury and people loved it so much
Jessica
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1176
<b>Location</b> Portugal

http://cronicasdeeurofestivais.blogspot.pt/

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:03 am

People liked the song is my assumption. smile
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:59 pm

Svenskjäveln wrote:Well, what I want to say is that I do not see any "cheating" in the votings...

Svenskjäveln wrote:People liked the song is my assumption. smile

That's exactly what I think. I believe that there hasn't been any cheating this year or last year. People just can't vote.
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277
<b>Location</b> Planet Jedward

http://mirandamik.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:27 am

Do this sum up the final?
Eurovision final - FINAL BATTLE!! :) The 26th of MAY! - Page 4 Eurovision-2012
http://satwcomic.com/

lol!
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4