Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurovision final - FINAL BATTLE!! :) The 26th of MAY!

+14
Horgu13
Stathis
Kostas
Gagi
Chris
Tiago
Volkova
Radiowave
Miranda
Tedy
Pandora
Akos Kirsch
Samuel
Elenaki23
18 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Eurovision final - FINAL BATTLE!! :) The 26th of MAY! - Page 2 Empty Re: Eurovision final - FINAL BATTLE!! :) The 26th of MAY!

Post  Samuel Sun May 27, 2012 6:19 am

So fun that we will host it next year.
BUT now... WE ARE THE WINNER! Very Happy
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Eurovision final - FINAL BATTLE!! :) The 26th of MAY! - Page 2 Empty Re: Eurovision final - FINAL BATTLE!! :) The 26th of MAY!

Post  Tiago Sun May 27, 2012 6:22 am

Congratulations, you deserved it! Very Happy

Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun May 27, 2012 6:25 am

I was very scared that we maybe got our best points in the beginning and then Russia or something would just get a lot and then Sweden none.
But it didn't happen! Very Happy
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun May 27, 2012 6:32 am

Congrats Sweden!!

Now I just hope Elena will appear in Sweden next year cause of Eurovision with an interval act Very Happy
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun May 27, 2012 6:33 am

Do you think it was the correct song that won? Very Happy
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sun May 27, 2012 6:35 am

Ok, i feel very sad for the 17th place of Greece btw! I dislike Loreen and definetely Elle's perfomance was impressive than the winner but......
Approximately i am glad that Helena is proud for her motherland
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenaki23 Sun May 27, 2012 6:35 am

Svenskjaveln, i guess you are very happy right now. Very Happy Loreen was great, at the end of show even better (as for me).. well, it was predictable result of ESC, but I was hoping for higher place for Cyprus... Babushki - did well.. but i had no thought that they (hot 6 babes as said Finn guy from Lordi) took 2th place.. Oo C'mon dance, ho-ho... well, i don't know, with years show is loosing interest for me.. Maybe, i am getting old...
Elenaki23
Elenaki23
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 604
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun May 27, 2012 6:37 am

Paparizakias wrote:Ok, i feel very sad for the 17th place of Greece btw! I dislike Loreen and definetely Elle's perfomance was impressive than the winner but......

I didn't think about what places other countries got. (I was focusing on top three and that was all.) Did they come 17th? :O
What place did Cyprus came on?
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun May 27, 2012 6:38 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:Do you think it was the correct song that won? Very Happy

Yes it is alright. Just too bad Greece wasn't in the top 3.
But maybe next year.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Volkova Sun May 27, 2012 6:39 am

blah, it's not exciting when you know the winner since the song came out, congrats Sweden, good song, but not my favorite.
Let's hope for the good show in Stockholm Very Happy
Volkova
Volkova
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 458
<b>Location</b> Croatia

http://www.last.fm/user/anzhelochka

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenaki23 Sun May 27, 2012 6:43 am

Svenskjaveln, Cyprus on 14 or somewhere close...
Elenaki23
Elenaki23
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 604
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun May 27, 2012 6:45 am

Elenaki23 wrote:Svenskjaveln, i guess you are very happy right now. Very Happy Loreen was great, at the end of show even better (as for me).. well, it was predictable result of ESC, but I was hoping for higher place for Cyprus... Babushki - did well.. but i had no thought that they (hot 6 babes as said Finn guy from Lordi) took 2th place.. Oo C'mon dance, ho-ho... well, i don't know, with years show is loosing interest for me.. Maybe, i am getting old...

I am very happy! Very Happy
I was also a little surprised that Russia took second place!
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sun May 27, 2012 6:45 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:
Paparizakias wrote:Ok, i feel very sad for the 17th place of Greece btw! I dislike Loreen and definetely Elle's perfomance was impressive than the winner but......

I didn't think about what places other countries got. (I was focusing on top three and that was all.) Did they come 17th? :O
16!! And Cyprus was considered as favorite!! But what to say? Greece has to fallen under top10 since 2003 i think that esc method will never change many countries didnt vote us such as UK or Bulgaria with 10 or 12 oints cause we have crisis in politics blah blah
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun May 27, 2012 6:48 am

Volkova wrote:blah, it's not exciting when you know the winner since the song came out, congrats Sweden, good song, but not my favorite.
Let's hope for the good show in Stockholm Very Happy

I am very excited for the show in Sweden too, I hope we will make it awesome!
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenaki23 Sun May 27, 2012 6:53 am

Paparizakias wrote:
Svenskjäveln wrote:What place did Cyprus came on?
16!!
that, yes, it is saaad, damn it!.. :(( I was hoping Cyprus would get in top 10.

Last edited by Elenaki23 on Sun May 27, 2012 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Elenaki23
Elenaki23
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 604
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Kostas Sun May 27, 2012 6:53 am

Congratulations to Sweden.Loreen deserves that victory and personally I believe that euforia is the best winning song since my number 1.Except from that I didn't like Albania and FYROM(it's not Macedonia) and Zeliko once again had a very good participation.About Greece to be honest I didn't expect to earn a very good place but I believed in a better place from that we finally took and for Cyprus Ivi made a good effort.

P.S I hope next year ESC will be in Gotteburg!!!!
Kostas
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 570
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun May 27, 2012 6:55 am

Elenaki23 wrote:Svenskjaveln, Cyprus on 14 or somewhere close...
Paparizakias wrote:
Svenskjäveln wrote:
16!! And Cyprus was considered as favorite!!

Wow, and she was one of the favourites, wasn't she?

Last edited by Svenskjäveln on Sun May 27, 2012 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sun May 27, 2012 6:57 am

Οur Helena may rethink the fact to be a participant at the Melodifestivalen 2013 or not?? What do you think?
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun May 27, 2012 7:00 am

Paparizakias wrote: But what to say? Greece has to fallen under top10 since 2003 i think that esc method will never change many countries didnt vote us such as UK or Bulgaria with 10 or 12 oints cause we have crisis in politics blah blah

I do not it only is about politics, also the fact that many people have already seen what Greece did this year, like with Helena Paparizou. Many also though this years Greece was not at all as good as Helena.

So I think Greece need to think different, another sort of song.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Sun May 27, 2012 7:07 am

Congratulation to Loreen and Sweden! I'm so happy! She deserve it!
But I'm little confused.......why Greece, Cyprus and Norway are far back in the list?Some participants are so absurd like Turkey,Albania for example.....
And tonight is not lacking political vote ... Yufoslavki former republics and former Soviet republics exchanged points as every year - Ugly practice!
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847
<b>Location</b> Sofia, Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun May 27, 2012 7:12 am

Elenaki23 wrote:
Paparizakias wrote:
16!!

I though it would get in top 10! But no, not this time it looked like. But it got twelve points from Sweden anyhow! smile
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenaki23 Sun May 27, 2012 7:18 am

SvenskJ, yes, Ivi was most favorite of them, at least, for me..
Tedy wrote:Congratulation to Loreen and Sweden! I'm so happy! She deserve it!
But I'm little confused.......why Greece, Cyprus and Norway are far back in the list?Some participants are so absurd like Turkey,Albania for example.....
And tonight is not lacking political vote ... Yufoslavki former republics and former Soviet republics exchanged points as every year - Ugly practice!
Agreed. Everybody could watch tonight neighbours' voting, ofter for sure, and, i guess, no power, even power of music, can't change it... Contest lost (long ago) some itself sense in songs contest meaning...
Elenaki23
Elenaki23
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 604
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenaki23 Sun May 27, 2012 7:20 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:
Elenaki23 wrote:
Paparizakias wrote:
16!!

I though it would get in top 10! But no, not this time it looked like. But it got twelve points from Sweden anyhow! smile
Yes, right now thought about it!! So, well, Loreen (and Sweden in her face) was great tonight, and won! Cogratulations!
Elenaki23
Elenaki23
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 604
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun May 27, 2012 7:21 am

Kostas wrote:Congratulations to Sweden.Loreen deserves that victory and personally I believe that euforia is the best winning song since my number 1.Except from that I didn't like Albania and FYROM(it's not Macedonia) and Zeliko once again had a very good participation.About Greece to be honest I didn't expect to earn a very good place but I believed in a better place from that we finally took and for Cyprus Ivi made a good effort.

P.S I hope next year ESC will be in Gotteburg!!!!

I also thinks that this is the best song since Helenas "my number one"! Also Swedens best song I know about.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Pandora Sun May 27, 2012 8:04 am

I fell back in love with Sweden tonight! Next year should be brilliant, especially if Sarah Dawn Finer hosts!
Paparizakias wrote:Οur Helena may rethink the fact to be a participant at the Melodifestivalen 2013 or not?? What do you think?
Please no... No
Pandora
Pandora
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 538
<b>Location</b> England

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun May 27, 2012 8:09 am

I think that people didn't like Greeces song, they though that Helena Paparizou in 2005 was much, much better. Also the same thing with Norway, that it was like Eric Saade (Sweden 2011) but not as "good" as Eric Saade, a boring song. But for Cyprus I have no explanation.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Sun May 27, 2012 8:29 am

Song of Greece Is very good, Yes is not Helena but nobody can convince me that songs of Turkey, Albania,Azerbaijan,Estonia and then and then are more good from Greece or Cyprus songs, SORRY! Wink
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun May 27, 2012 8:34 am

Elenaki23 wrote:SvenskJ, yes, Ivi was most favorite of them, at least, for me..
Agreed. Everybody could watch tonight neighbours' voting, ofter for sure, and, i guess, no power, even power of music, can't change it... Contest lost (long ago) some itself sense in songs contest meaning...

But many countries (what I know) that usually don't give that high points to Sweden, did it this year. And Sweden did only give Norway 3 points. So still it is not only neighbour voing I think.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Sun May 27, 2012 9:05 am

There will always be neighbour vote but, if you have a great song, you'll get a good position and win. Germany 2010 is the best example Keep Paparizouing!
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun May 27, 2012 9:09 am

Paparizakias wrote:Οur Helena may rethink the fact to be a participant at the Melodifestivalen 2013 or not?? What do you think?

I do not think so. smile
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Sun May 27, 2012 9:16 am

I think Helena will never again involved on ECS!
She has already recorded her name in history with her Victory! Wink
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun May 27, 2012 9:40 am

Tedy wrote:Song of Greece Is very good, Yes is not Helena but nobody can convince me that songs of Turkey, Albania,Azerbaijan,Estonia and then and then are more good from Greece or Cyprus songs, SORRY! Wink

But I think people are tired of it. So that is why they vote on the other countries instead. This was Greeces worst result in years and I hope Greece will change the song style a little bit to next year. I do not think they will get any better positions with these kind of songs.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Sun May 27, 2012 9:50 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:
Tedy wrote:Song of Greece Is very good, Yes is not Helena but nobody can convince me that songs of Turkey, Albania,Azerbaijan,Estonia and then and then are more good from Greece or Cyprus songs, SORRY! Wink

But I think people are tired of it. So that is why they vote on the other countries instead. This was Greeces worst result in years and I hope Greece will change the song style a little bit to next year. I do not think they will get any better positions with these kind of songs.

I don't think so because this is greek music!
We are the perfect example for this... every year we show everything without bulgarian music (only on 2007 we show how actually sound bulgarian folklore in little more modern style) This year what we do? Go in Baku with gypsy who sing romanian music...... NO THANKS!
I think Greece need to continues show there music!
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sun May 27, 2012 1:30 pm

ESc 2013: i guess that If eleni foureira would represent Greece next year she would reach 3 or 2 place even more with a good dance song too.we sent Elle who was a very good participant & artist and she achieved only 17 place..so next time more sexy female artists like Foureira!!!
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Stathis Sun May 27, 2012 5:13 pm

Paparizakias wrote:ESc 2013: i guess that If eleni foureira would represent Greece next year she would reach 3 or 2 place even more with a good dance song too.we sent Elle who was a very good participant & artist and she achieved only 17 place..so next time more sexy female artists like Foureira!!!

If we send Foureira next year we will be disqualified to the semi finali m afraid
Stathis
Stathis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2138
<b>Location</b> Athens, Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Horgu13 Sun May 27, 2012 5:18 pm

OK......Greece always gets many Points from Germany because of the Greek People in Germany. No one can tell me that we got only 1 point from Germany. I know the jury in Germany never vote for Greece, but even if the jury gave us 0 points, with all the greek people in Germany we would have easy more than 1 point. The same with UK.

Horgu13
Horgu13
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 819
<b>Location</b> Alemania

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben Sun May 27, 2012 5:20 pm

Congratulations to Sweden! Totally deserved. I'm happy too for Spain at 10th place, but no way Albania, Russia or Turkey can be higher with their terrible songs. Really unffair...
Ruben
Ruben
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1895
<b>Location</b> Spain

Back to top Go down

Post  Horgu13 Sun May 27, 2012 5:45 pm

Stathis wrote:
Paparizakias wrote:ESc 2013: i guess that If eleni foureira would represent Greece next year she would reach 3 or 2 place even more with a good dance song too.we sent Elle who was a very good participant & artist and she achieved only 17 place..so next time more sexy female artists like Foureira!!!

If we send Foureira next year we will be disqualified to the semi finali m afraid

Foureira would be terrible. Not only because of her Live Voice also because it would be again the same.

I think it's time to send a greek ballad.
Horgu13
Horgu13
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 819
<b>Location</b> Alemania

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun May 27, 2012 6:52 pm

I hope the winning song "euphoria" gets some attention in the US. smile
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Horgu13 Sun May 27, 2012 7:19 pm

Svenskjäveln wrote:I hope the winning song "euphoria" gets some attention in the US. smile

In the US? Sure she will, like Helena,Dima,Rybak, Lena etc had..... rofl

You can be happy if in 2-3 weeks someone in Europe will speak about her and her Song.
Horgu13
Horgu13
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 819
<b>Location</b> Alemania

Back to top Go down

Post  Pitbull Sun May 27, 2012 7:47 pm

Horgu13 wrote:OK......Greece always gets many Points from Germany because of the Greek People in Germany. No one can tell me that we got only 1 point from Germany. I know the jury in Germany never vote for Greece, but even if the jury gave us 0 points, with all the greek people in Germany we would have easy more than 1 point. The same with UK.

This is the ugly truth about this silly and fake contest . As Horgu wrote it's not possible Greece to receive 1 point from Germany, none from Uk and 1 from Bulgaria. The votes were fixed and i have the same opinion with Horgu. Noone can tell me that the Greeks in Germany or Bulgaria or UK didn't vote for Greece. The result is obvious, redicilious songs to be at the top10 and better of them to be out. The voting system is secret and fixed for sure. So non-noise the Europeans. They are today in euphoria, even if they forget on purpose and skilfully that their ευφορία they owe it to the ευ και φέρειν of ancient Greeks.
p.s : I 'm pretty sure that over 50% of Europeans didn't know what euphoria means before this contest
Pitbull
Pitbull
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 737

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun May 27, 2012 8:08 pm

Horgu13 wrote:
Svenskjäveln wrote:I hope the winning song "euphoria" gets some attention in the US. smile

You can be happy if in 2-3 weeks someone in Europe will speak about her and her Song.

I mean more recognized then their songs. smile
The song is good enough to be in the US, but the chance of the winning song in ESC to be famous in the US is almost none. Have ever one song in ESC been also famous in the US?
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sun May 27, 2012 8:28 pm

Svenskjäveln wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:

I mean more recognized then their songs. smile
The song is good enough to be in the US, but the chance of the winning song in ESC to be famous in the US is almost none. Have ever one song in ESC been also famous in the US?

This?? Eurovision final - FINAL BATTLE!! :) The 26th of MAY! - Page 2 %CE%88%CE%BB%CE%B5%CE%BD%CE%B1_%CE%A0%CE%B1%CF%80%CE%B1%CF%81%CE%AF%CE%B6%CE%BF%CF%85_(Helena_Paparizou)_-_My_Number_One_US
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Sun May 27, 2012 9:34 pm

Svenskjäveln wrote:
Also the same thing with Norway, that it was like Eric Saade (Sweden 2011) but not as "good" as Eric Saade, a boring song.

You think that?? OMG, Tooji was 1000 times better than Eric Saade. The song is better, the choreography is better, his voice is MUCH BETTER (eric couldn't sing) (and i liked Sweden last year). I really can't believe Nrway was last.
Seriously, why the hell did Russia, Azerbaijan and Albania got those places?? I can't believe this. I prefer listening my mom screaming with me than that stupid albanian "song". I'm so tired of political voting... 12 from Portugal to Spain, 12 from Greece to Cyprus, from Cyprus to Greece, from Belarus to Russia. Really, a jury should understand at least a bit of music so how can a jury give points to Russia if they can't sing and the song is stupid?! Only because they have lots and lots of neighbours. If Portugal would send that we would be last. I can't believe the places that the nordic countries got (Denmark, Iceland but mostly Norway).
Jessica
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1176
<b>Location</b> Portugal

http://cronicasdeeurofestivais.blogspot.pt/

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun May 27, 2012 10:01 pm

Pitbull wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:OK......Greece always gets many Points from Germany because of the Greek People in Germany. No one can tell me that we got only 1 point from Germany. I know the jury in Germany never vote for Greece, but even if the jury gave us 0 points, with all the greek people in Germany we would have easy more than 1 point. The same with UK.

This is the ugly truth about this silly and fake contest . As Horgu wrote it's not possible Greece to receive 1 point from Germany, none from Uk and 1 from Bulgaria. The votes were fixed and i have the same opinion with Horgu. Noone can tell me that the Greeks in Germany or Bulgaria or UK didn't vote for Greece. The result is obvious, redicilious songs to be at the top10 and better of them to be out. The voting system is secret and fixed for sure. So non-noise the Europeans. They are today in euphoria, even if they forget on purpose and skilfully that their ευφορία they owe it to the ευ και φέρειν of ancient Greeks.
p.s : I 'm pretty sure that over 50% of Europeans didn't know what euphoria means before this contest

Haha. I see you are very angry for Greeces result.

And be glad over that "Euphoria" is used in a song then, and not being angry over that we uses it. Are you angry about that we didn't told "thank you for we could use the word euphoria"?
And fixed results? I do not think so. I think you are only angry about that Greece (and Cyprus?) got bad results.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Volkova Sun May 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Come on greeks! Did you really expect that Eleftheria can win with that song? It's the same story almost every year, Helena was first like that, she won, so it was time for something different. But then again was Kalomoira, which had so stupid song, but again she was 3rd, probably cos she was cute. Eleftheria is really beautiful and hot, but her song was so average and 17th place is even great for her. 'Aphrodisiac' can't be compared with 'Euphoria', sweden's song had quality, and it was noticeable. Also many of you criticize Albania, you guys obviously don't know nothing about singing, if you think that Eleftheria or Ivi were better than albanian singer? That girl had really powerful voice!
I'm just sad that Spain didn't get higher place cos they had perfect song <3
Volkova
Volkova
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 458
<b>Location</b> Croatia

http://www.last.fm/user/anzhelochka

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun May 27, 2012 10:27 pm

Interview with the winner and of course a little Christer Björkman. lol!

Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagi Sun May 27, 2012 10:46 pm

Svenskjäveln wrote:Interview with the winner and of course a little Christer Björkman. lol!

i think he was the happiest man alive yesterday Very Happy
Gagi
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934
<b>Location</b> Serb Republic

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sun May 27, 2012 10:48 pm

For sure, now he can hold ESC. Razz

Must be a dream come true for him. Very Happy
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Pitbull Sun May 27, 2012 11:11 pm

Svenskjäveln wrote:
Pitbull wrote:

Haha. I see you are very angry for Greeces result.

And be glad over that "Euphoria" is used in a song then, and not being angry over that we uses it. Are you angry about that we didn't told "thank you for we could use the word euphoria"?
And fixed results? I do not think so. I think you are only angry about that Greece (and Cyprus?) got bad results.
Sometimes you really need to read carefully what is written. Angry for a silly contest???? Of cource not. But the fact remains that Greece & Cyprus didn't get the points that they deserved. Noone said that we should win or sweden shouldn't win. About the Greek words, if you needed permission to use them, then you would have a major problem, because every country uses many, especially in sciences, so you would have to invent new ones. And of cource i didn't say that you need to say thank you. It is written in english, read carefully what i wrote. Greece and Cyprus had better results at the past with worst songs and that thing should have told you something, despite your young age and the brainwash of your and european media . About the fixed results read what Horgu wrote and make the maths, simply as that.
Pitbull
Pitbull
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 737

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next