Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Eurovision Topic (2013 edition)

+12
Tedy
Chris
Tiago
Volkova
Kostas
Samuel
Gagi
Radiowave
Linen
jantzen
Jessica
Miranda
16 posters

Go down

General Eurovision Topic (2013 edition) Empty General Eurovision Topic (2013 edition)

Post  Samuel Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:01 pm

Here you can post general news about Eurovision 2013, comment them and discuss other things that doesn't have its own thread!
-----

In some articles on the official Melodifestivalen-site they talk about how they want and will change Eurovision next year. If you are interested you can read it here with google translation:
"he unknown idea to lift the Eurovision Song Contest in Sweden" (1)
"Do pay attention to the participating countries - not just to advertise Sweden" (2)
"The trick to saving ESC - from the inner threat" (3)
"Now let emotions take over in Eurovision" (4)

Right now there are four articles, but more to come.
What do you think about the ideas Sweden have, is it good to change Eurovision that way?

Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

General Eurovision Topic (2013 edition) Empty Re: General Eurovision Topic (2013 edition)

Post  jantzen Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:35 am

jantzen
jantzen

<b>Posts</b> 1932
<b>Location</b> United Kingdom

https://www.facebook.com/theimpecuniosityofman

Back to top Go down

General Eurovision Topic (2013 edition) Empty Re: General Eurovision Topic (2013 edition)

Post  Linen Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:12 am

Right now I think all songs are really blend & boring to be honest not looking forward to ESC as much as I use to...Razz
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

http://www.twitter.com/IviSweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:13 am

same here. im a sucker for pop songs and i don't generally enjoy slow songs, which is basically every song in ESC this year. only a few songs are actually poppy.
Miranda
Miranda
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2277
<b>Location</b> Planet Jedward

http://mirandamik.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:46 am

same here too. the only song I truly like is Italy
Jessica
Jessica
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1176
<b>Location</b> Portugal

http://cronicasdeeurofestivais.blogspot.pt/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:56 am

Well, if Norway wins, everybody will remember 2013 as an awesome year xD
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:14 pm

my top 15 songs for 2013! (random list)

1. Hannah – Straight Into Love (Slovenia)
2. Emmelie De Forest - Only Teardrops (Denmark)
3. Dina Garipova - What If (Russia)
4. Who See - Igranka (Montenegro)
5. Alyona Lanskaya - Solayoh (Belarus)
6. Ryan Dolan - Only Love Survives (Ireland)
7. Despina Olympiou - An Me Thimáse (Cyprus)
8. Moje 3 - Ljubav je svuda (Serbia)
9. Farid Mammadov - Hold Me (Azerbaijan)
10. Dorians - Lonely Planet (Armenia)
11. Margaret Berger - I Feed You My Love (Norway)
12. Takasa - You And Me (Switzerland)
13. Amandine Bourgeois - L'Enfer Et Moi (France)
14. Cascada – Glorious (Germany)
15. Robin Stjernberg - You (Sweden)
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  jantzen Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:09 am

Semi Final 1

Austria | Autriche
Natália Kelly "Shine"
This songs starts of very well, the opening base line is similar to "Rolling In The Deep" by British singer Adele. After the first few verses, the song becomes a bit bland, don't get me wrong, this is the best entry Austria has had for some time but it's not going to break any records. Natália seems to have a good vocal and so should do well in the semi final and will probably progress to the final.

VS 2012: Better.

Estonia | Estonie
Birgit "Et uus saaks alguse (The Start of Something New)"
This is a very boring song, it seems like a massive step back from last year because "Kuula" by Ott Lepland was amazing and his vocals were 100 times better than Birgit's. I just think this sounds like a ballad we'd have heard in the early 00's with nothing special about it. I don't think this will progress to the final.

VS 2012: Worse.

Slovenia | Slovénie
Hannah "Straight Into Love"
It seems that Slovenia are doing what a lot of countries tend to do, they have chosen a song that is of similar genre to the previous years winner. This is an okay song, it's nothing amazing but it's a decent entry from Slovenia, the chorus does just seem a bit shouty but Hannah has got good vocals so as long as she hits all the notes when she's performing live she should have a chance at progressing to the final.

Croatia | Croatie
Klapa s Mora "Mižerja"
When this song starts, it's quite pleasant, fresh and very Irish sounding but once the awful chorus comes in, it's just boring from there, I doubt this will progress to the final.

Denmark | Danemark
Emmelie de Forest "Only Teardrops"
This is the favourite to win this years contest. The mix of the eclectic Irish sounding tin whistle with the retro sounding base line and the political lyrics really are a winning combination. Emmelie has a great vocal, or rather she did at Melodi Grand Prix in February. I definitely think this will progress to the final, if not win the whole contest.

Russia | Russie
Dina Garipova "What If"
I really like this song. It's strange to get a song with such a peaceful message from a country which isn't predominantly know for it's peace movement. I think Dina has amazing vocals having seen her perform on The Voice of Russia, I hope so much that this song gets through to the final and does well in the contest in general. It's a great song with a great message.

Ukraine | Ukraine
Zlata Ognevich "Gravity"
This is the song that I think has the most "Eurovision" sounding entry. I do like the song very much, I just find that after I have listened to it, I don't actually really know what the song is about, I get that it has a message with lines like "nothing comes from dreams but dreams" but it seems a bit lyrically all over the place but this is very well covered up by Zlata's great vocals, I just hope she can pull it out of the bag at the semi final and progress to the final.

Netherlands | Pays-Bas
Anouk "Birds"
I honestly don't see what everybody else sees in this song. I don't like it. I think it's really boring and dreary. I hope this doesn't get to the final in place of a better song.

Montenegro | Monténégro
Who See "Igranka"
When I first heard this I thought it sounds like the awful entry they sent last year but once the dun step sounding chorus comes in you can tell that Montenegro have upped their game this year. If this song was in English it would probably do well on the dance music charts. it's probably not the best for Eurovision but a decent effort.

Lithuania | Lituanie
Andrius Pojavis "Something"
This is something different for Eurovision and I like different. It is very reminiscent of something by Editors. I don't know how it will be received by Eurovision fans but I think the juries may give this a high score. It's nice to see countries trying something new.

Belarus | Bélarus
Alyona Lankaya "Solayoh"
First off I did actually prefer the original song chosen "Rythem of Love", I thought it was a nice pop-dance track. "Solayoh" seems quite dated, I don't dislike it, I just prefer other songs over this one. I hope Alyona can hold her vocals at Eurovision as some of the live performances I've seen of her singing "Solayoh" look like she has struggled. This will probably pass to the final.

Moldova | Moldova
Aliona Moon "O mie"
This is a nice little ballad, it's quite musically similar to "Unfaithful" by Rihanna, my only issue with this song is that it's unforgettable, in a year full of ballads and very strong vocals, I think this could slip under the radar and possibly just miss out on the final.

Ireland | Irlande
Ryan Dolan "Only Love Survives"
Ireland have really stepped up their game. After 2 years of forcing Jedward down our throats they have finally gone for something modern that reflects the current musical style popular at the minute across the UK and Ireland. I think it was a good decision to send this and I think this will pass to the final.

VS 2012: Better.[/b]

Cyprus | Chypre
Despina Olympiou "An Me Thimasai"
I quite like this song, although I do find it a bit boring. I love the Greek language and Greek music but again, in a year full of ballads this will probably be forgotten about. It's a huge difference from last years effort by Ivi Adamou.

Belgium | Belgique
Roberto Bellarosa "Love Kills"
When I first heard the live version of this song I wasn't 100% convinced, Roberto's vocals were questionable and more so, his ability to speak English. After hearing the final version I really like it, Belgium is another country that I think have stepped up their game. I really hope this progresses to the final because it's a great song.

Serbia | Serbie
Moje 3 "Ljubav je svuda"
This is a great song, it's a powerful, in your face Eurovision song. It's not the best entry this year and not as good as last years entry from Serbia. I do have to note that Serbia is one of the countries that just sends the entry they like and not try to follow the crowd and send an entry that they think will gain votes.

Semi Final 2

Latvia | Lettonie
PeR "Here We Go"
If find this song very boring, it's sounds like something from the 90's from an unsuccessful rock band. I dount this will get to the final. It's worse than last year and that's saying something because "Beautiful Song" was awful.

San Marino | Saint-Marin
Valentina Monetta "Chrisalide"
This is a massive step forward for San Marino, I'm glad Valentina got another chance to prove herself, this is 10 million times better than the tripe they sent last year, which, the broadcaster admits was a mistake. This will definitely pass to the final and could possible be top 5 in the final if all goes well with the performance.

FYR Macedonia | L'ex Republique Yougoslave de Macédoine
Esma & Lozano "Pre Da Se Razdeni"
This song has the potential to be amazing ... if Esma gets taken off the track. Lozano's vocals are great and the music is fantastic but then Esma comes in with her unnecessary shouting, it totally ruins the song. I do hope they stick to the Macedonian version at Eurovision and not the English version they performed at Eurovision In Concert, which, Esma was absolutely awful at.

Azerbaijan | Azerbaïdjan
Farid Mommadov "Hold Me"
This is a pretty decent effort from Azerbaijan. I tend to always like their entries. It's not my favourite song from the land of fire but it is a good effort and will probably do well, it will most likely progress to the final and possible be top 10 on the evening.

Finland | Finlande
Krista Siegfrids "Marry Me"
I really don't like this song. I do, however, think it's better than last year. I think it;s very gimmicky and shouty and I just do not like it. I hope this doesn't pass to the final.

Malta | Malte
Gianluca Bezzina "Tomorrow"
This is a pleasant song, I don't mind it but again, I think this is very boring and lacks that sparkle that a song needs to stand out at Eurovision. I do, however, prefer this to "This Is The Night" from last years contest.

Bulgaria | Bulgarie
Elitsa Todorova & Steyan Yankoulov "Samo Shampioni"
The music of this song is fantastic, I think it's great that this song has a very traditional sound for Bulgaria. Personally, I think it would be better if it was an instrumental track, I really don't like Elitsa's voice and I struggle to see how they will replicate her auto-tune sounding vocals at Eurovision as she sounded awful at the Eurovision in Concert.

Iceland | Islande
Eyþór Ingi Gunnlaugsson "Ég á Líf"
This is a pleasant number which I prefer to last years song and stands a good chance at getting to the final being the only other male ballad after Marco Mengoni. I don't think it will do particularly well at the final though.

Greece | Gréce
Kosa Mostra ft. Agathonas Lakovidis "Alcohol is Free"
I really like this, it's different. I like different. I love the fact that it's in Greek. It's a different sound to the usual Greek Eurovision entry like "Afrodisiac" from last year and I hope this passes to the final. I don't think it has the capability to win but it could go far.

Israel | Israël
Moran Mazor "Rak Bishvilo"
This is definitely better than last years entry. I think it's a very nice ballad and it stands out from the other ballads as it's more dramatic and not light and airy (like Estonia). I think Moran has great vocals and think this will probably pass to the final. Israel definitely do ballads best.

Armenia | Arménie
Dorians "Lonely Planet"
Armenia is so much better than this song, thinking back to "Quele Quele" & "Jan Jan", this, in comparison, is rubbish. I understand that the song has a message but I think it's lacks in every aspect.

VS 2012: N/A.

Hungary | Hongrie
ByeAlex "Kedvesem"
I actually really quite like this song. It's pleasant and again, it;s different from anything else in the contest this year. I hope people can see the uniqueness to this and vote for it, especially the juries. It's understated and fantastic at the same time.

Norway | Norvége
Margaret Berger "I Feed You My Love"
I like the fact that this is different and I did really like it when it was selected at Melodi Grand Prix but I have gone off it slightly because I worry Is it too different? I think this could be a case with last year where we think the song will do okay but it doesn't get the votes.

Albania | Albanie
Adrian Lulgjuraj & Bledar Sejko "Identitet"
For me, the worst song this year (yes, even worse than Cezar). This is a massive step back from last years amazing entry. It's boring, bland and lack luster.

Georgia | Georgie
Nodi Tatishvili & Sophie Gelovani "Waterfall"
This is one of my favourites this year. I really like this. Together, Nodi & Sophie have amazing vocals and even live, this song is fantastic. Georgia seem to be trying out winning recipes, 2011 Duet/2012 Thomas G:son (Composer) and it definitely works.

Switzerland | Suisse
Takasa "You and Me"
This is a good entry from Switzerland. I hope that this does well, the only thing I think could be an issue is that it's not "big" enough to really stand out. The vocals are good and the message of the song is great.

Romania | Roumanie
Cezar "It's My Life"
Wow! Romania, what were you thinking? Honestly, this probably wouldn't be as bad if it wasn't operatic singing because the basic music is okay, a mix of pop/dub-step, not too dissimilar to Slovenia's entry this year.

Final

Sweden | Suéde
Robin Stjernberg "You"
Another fantastic entry this year from the host nation. This is a step left of the usual Pop/Dance/Schlager efforts that come out of Melodifestivalen. It's completely different from "Euphoria" and I think this has the potential to make it 2 years in a row for Sweden.

France | France
Amandine Bourgeois "L'Enfer Et Moi"
France is a country that I really admire because they just really don't care about what the other countries are sending, they send what they want and if you don't like it, tough. I think This years entry is brilliant, I think it's better than last years entry and I'm glad Amandine is singing in French. The song has attitude and is just generally great, I don't think this will win but it's a good effort.

Germany | Allemagne
Cascada "Glorious"
This has the potential to be another winner for Germany, Cascada are famous across Europe and so will probably collect a lot of votes from fans. I'm glad they stuck to their demographic and produced a song that could be from one of their albums. It's a great song for Eurovision and will be in the top 5 if not the winner of the contest.

Italy | Italie
Marco Mengoni "L'Essenziale"
This is my absolute favourite this year. I want this to win. Hopefully, Marco and a piano will have the same impact as Raphael did in 2011 taking second place. The song is a very good ballad and Marco's vocals stand out as one of the best male vocals this year. I think this could be top 3, hopefully top 2.

Spain | Espagne
EDSM "Contigo Hasta el Final (With You Until The End)"
I'm not crazy about the Spanish entry this year. I loved "Quedate Conmigo" last year but this is so underwhelming in comparison. I find the singers vocals very weak and the music a bit bland.I don't think this will place very high in the final.

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni
Bonnie Tyler "Believe In Me"
I don't mind this for my countries entry. Personally I would like the BBC to start sending music that represents the current UK music style, not artists trying to regenerate their careers by getting a free platform to Europe. The song is okay but nothing special.

jantzen
jantzen

<b>Posts</b> 1932

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:41 pm

Worthless review! i will agree with u for Swede. Greece, Spain,UK
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:10 am

I think this year is a lot more boring than last year. Some countries have better entries than last year but the most don't
(at least according to me).
I don't have the energy to write which ones but everyone should know that I think Ireland & Cyprus this year are not even close to be as good as last year!!
& not very fond of Emmelie's (Denmark) voice, it reminds me of the swedish singer Moa Lignell and not fond of her voice either.
Their voices is not bad just not my taste. Don't get me wrong I think the song is kinda catchy smile
I'm actually going to Malmö the 13th-19th of May cause I got fan accreditation so I could gather info for a project in school (it's about Eurovision) & I'm very very excited cause it's gonna be a very cool experince to be there smile
I'm not going to the actual shows but going to the dress rehearsals smile

Last edited by Linen on Sat May 11, 2013 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

Back to top Go down

Post  jantzen Fri May 03, 2013 12:49 am

Chris K wrote:Worthless review! i will agree with u for Swede. Greece, Spain,UK

You think my review is worthless?
jantzen
jantzen

<b>Posts</b> 1932

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Fri May 03, 2013 4:04 am

jantzen wrote:
Chris K wrote:Worthless review! i will agree with u for Swede. Greece, Spain,UK

You think my review is worthless?

I think he was meant to say "useful" Chris! Proper use of English (and any foreign language) can be a difficult task for a non-native sometimes, don't missunderstand him. Wink
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Linen Tue May 14, 2013 11:54 pm

OMG guys I'm sitting at the table right next to Despina Olympiou right now!!!
:O
Linen
Linen
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2103
<b>Location</b> Narnia

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Wed May 15, 2013 6:16 am

So cool that you sat beside the best contestant of the night! I was keeping my fingers crossed she would qualify, such a shame she didn't! In my opinion she was the most beautiful, elegant, classy, and dignified performer tonight, with the sweetest voice of them all (too bad her voice cracked twice - maybe it was a little strained after so many rehearsals...) She also had the most touching ballad (I can't believe Europe thought that Estonia, Russia and Moldova had better ballads - they were OK but not as honest and touching as Cyprus). Also Belgium had a really weak performer (nice song however), the Belarusian entry lacked originality, a good choreography and the performer was too nervous (they didn't deserve qualification imo), the Lithuanian guy had a really outfashioned sound to his song but at least it was more heartfelt and honest than most of the other generic entries, Ukraine had a bearable song (too Disney-like for my taste though) with a very childish and boring performance and Ireland had a catchy song but the stage act was very uninspired. Denmark deserved qualification for its stand out song and performance (still not loving it as much as other people though - it's nowhere near as good as Loreen and a number of other entries from last year) and Anouk was a class act (although her song and her performance style is not my cup of tea - at least for this contest - I think I would have liked it better as a theme song for a movie or something). The rest of the entries had their upsides and downsides too (such a sweet girl representing Austria! lover undercover ) and I think I preferred some of the eliminated entries to 3-4 entries that qualified but that's always the case with Eurovision, everyone has their own favourites. To sum up I wasn't very happy watching this semi-final and I think Swedes could have done a much better job with the stage, the art direction, the projections, the Petra Mede sketches, etc. Btw what a bad idea to have a solo hostess for the show! omg Somehow I think this Eurovision year is not meant for me (it already started badly with my favourite entry from this semi-final being eliminated from the competition) so I'll probably keep my expectations low for the Saturday final, although I hope I will see Greece there! Oh and I can't wait for Carola's interval act, now that's something to be excited about! Very Happy

P.S. Did anyone notice that Despina Olympiou looked very similar to Elena in Melodifestivalen 2012? Similar dress and identical hair-style! They both looked stunning in their own right!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed May 15, 2013 2:49 pm

Eurovision proves for one more time that keen on countries and not in REAL MUSIC!! it's a pitty that Cyprus did not qualified the final!
Despina seemed like new Celine Dion!
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagi Wed May 15, 2013 3:44 pm

im surprised that Serbia, Montenegro, Slovenia or Croatia didn't go to final
i love Montenegro's song and im sad that they didn't go to final. when i first hear that song i didn't know it was for esc and i love it so much.
Gagi
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934
<b>Location</b> Serb Republic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 15, 2013 3:56 pm

Gagi wrote:im surprised that Serbia, Montenegro, Slovenia or Croatia didn't go to final
i love Montenegro's song and im sad that they didn't go to final. when i first hear that song i didn't know it was for esc and i love it so much.

Im suprised too...probably people dont like us,I mean balcan dislike >.<
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Wed May 15, 2013 4:58 pm

If people wouldn't like you those countries would never went into the final ever but they did so relax. There is no conspiracy.

Btw Russia, Belgium, UKRAINE!!!! and Denmark were the best for me. Glad they made it to the final smile
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Radiowave Wed May 15, 2013 5:37 pm

I like Lithuania, Belgium, Ireland and a bit Montenegro. And I just loved Denmark and Belarus. cheers
IMO, Russia and Ukraine are boooring disbelief
Sorry for Cyprus, they song is good, but not for ESC.
Also Austria was pretty nice, I thought she'd go to the Final.
Radiowave
Radiowave
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2983
<b>Location</b> Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagi Wed May 15, 2013 5:42 pm

Matea2306 wrote:
Gagi wrote:im surprised that Serbia, Montenegro, Slovenia or Croatia didn't go to final

Im suprised too...probably people dont like us,I mean balcan dislike >.<

they don't need to like us i just cant believe that we didn't vote for each other
Gagi
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Wed May 15, 2013 6:39 pm

haha.... now it's a problem that neighboring countries don't vote for each-other? Earlier years THIS was the problem. Geez people! Make up your mind rofl
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Wed May 15, 2013 11:44 pm

There isn't much media attention for this show in Sweden now. I didn't know until today that the first semi final was yesterday. Razz
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Thu May 16, 2013 12:49 am

For last night semi final have only one word: BORING!

And I'm really disappointed because Cyprus will be not on final

Last edited by Tedy on Thu May 16, 2013 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847
<b>Location</b> Sofia, Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Gagi Thu May 16, 2013 1:14 am

Svenskjäveln wrote:There isn't much media attention for this show in Sweden now. I didn't know until today that the first semi final was yesterday. Razz

i found out 1 h before it started Very Happy
Gagi
Gagi
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 934

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Thu May 16, 2013 1:39 am

I just noticed that the Greek national broadcaster ERT went into a commercial break during some of the funny sketches and the interval act by Kleerup (Follow Me, Kalimera)! omg It's no surprise I didn't enjoy the first semi-final so much, having watched these clips now I think the show was actually a lot more better than I first thought, but the Greek national broadcaster obviously ruins it for the Greek viewers. After all they didn't even broadcast the interval act of ESC 2006 with Helena performing Mambo despite the fact Greece was hosting the event and Helena was the most popular person in Greece at the time! frustrated Greed is such an ugly thing! disbelief
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Thu May 16, 2013 5:16 am

True Derek Very Happy

btw you should watch it on eurovision.tv
Much better. Keep Paparizouing!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Thu May 16, 2013 5:35 am

Despina Olympiou gave me the taste of a new Celine Dion!
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Thu May 16, 2013 5:42 am

She was good yeah though her song was not so powerful.
Nevertheless it was a nice ballad. Pity she didn't make it but there were other, better songs still.
On Eurovision even the show on stage matters and she was only standing there all alone. Probably it was one of the reasons why she didn't make it to the final.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Thu May 16, 2013 6:14 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:She was good yeah though her song was not so powerful.
Nevertheless it was a nice ballad. Pity she didn't make it but there were other, better songs still.
On Eurovision even the show on stage matters and she was only standing there all alone. Probably it was one of the reasons why she didn't make it to the final.
i am curious to see what kind of song will Cyprus send next year cause neither ballad songs nor english pop songs have good positive reults dislike remeber last years' Ivi adamou!
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Fri May 17, 2013 3:53 am

Could this year at least to get to the final!? confused confuse
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Fri May 17, 2013 5:05 am

Definitely not! banned
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri May 17, 2013 5:19 am

Well... you didn't have a good song at all but it was still better than Romania rofl
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Fri May 17, 2013 5:27 am

He destroy my ears forever!
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Fri May 17, 2013 6:12 am

How was todays semi? smile
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri May 17, 2013 6:15 am

Tedy wrote:He destroy my ears forever!

lol! lol! Poor Tedy Very Happy
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Kostas Fri May 17, 2013 9:26 pm

I think yesterday it was a boring semifinal,personally i quite fall asleep,but all of these until we listened to 17th song of the semifinal.What an epic performance was!!This guy surely trolling us,the costume of Dracula,the start of the song with a really deep voice that all of a sudden changed into an unbelievably thin voice.I was laughing for all the rest night!But,except from the funny part,i think Ceazar has a great voice.If i vote tomorrow something,i will definitely vote Romania!

P.S Belarus and Romania 2013-->This is the eurovision we love!(for different reasons each other).
Kostas
Kostas
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 570
<b>Location</b> Athens

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Fri May 17, 2013 10:54 pm

You can't be serious Kostas.. :O

I think it was a good show but Romania was a big joke! lol! How he made it the final... I don't know. Guess the guys who play in the other team gave him lots of votes rofl
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Volkova Sat May 18, 2013 12:16 am

I can't believe how many really bad songs made it to the final :O Belarus (absolutely horrible, despite the cute young lady), Hungary, Belgium (wtf, now that was sooo bad), Armenia and Georgia (boring like hell, I wonder who voted for them), then Lithuania...
On the other hand, I can't believe that great songs like San Marino or F.Y.R.O.M didn't make it. I also feel sorry we won't see Despina in the finals either. I'm glad Greece made it! I'm not so keen on their song, but there were so full of positive energy Very Happy
My favorite is definitely the Netherlands. Go Anouk!

Last edited by Derek on Sat May 18, 2013 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Due to the ongoing dispute between Greece and FYROM over the name of the latter, it's better if we don't use the name Macedonia to describe the latter country because that could potentially offend many Greek people)
Volkova
Volkova
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 458
<b>Location</b> Croatia

http://www.last.fm/user/anzhelochka

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiago Sun May 19, 2013 1:16 am

It's not the strongest year 2013. I still can't believe Austria didn't qualify but Belgium did!

Let's see who wins today, but I'll make the biggest party if it's Norway.That song is PERFECT!

My perfect top for tonight:

1-Norway
2-Netherlands
3-Italy
4-Denmark
5-France
Tiago
Tiago

<b>Posts</b> 5399

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sun May 19, 2013 1:47 am

In my opinion the Norwegian song is among the weakest of all the entries (including the non-qualifiers) and this chick is as unexpressive and bland (at least on the Eurovision stage) as no other contestant this year. And the worst thing is that it looks intentional, like it's part of an "image" which makes it even more annoying and disturbing. I wonder how come so many people like Norway this year. I don't have a clear favourite but I think some of the countries I'll be rooting for are Greece, the UK and Germany although I won't be unhappy if Denmark wins (like the betting odds suggest). What bothers me about ESC 2013 is that there are much better singers than songs, I like a lot of the performers (including some who didn't qualify) but I feel indifferent for most of the songs.
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sun May 19, 2013 2:05 am

France has a very good song since 2010 last time but i doubt if it will enter top 10
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Sun May 19, 2013 2:13 am

I personally would not waste my time by watching this shit! Cool
99% of the songs are BORING. This year ESC will be the most boring ever!
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Sun May 19, 2013 2:24 am

For you Tedy maybe. But that doesn't mean it's the same for everyone. I will work but I would watch it.
Those are there and who are following it on tv in different countries most likely not as boring as it is for you smile
Wink
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sun May 19, 2013 2:33 am

Actually I've been hearing the same by everyone (literally everyone). This is not a good ESC year. Still not something to miss unless you've got something much better to do! Very Happy
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Elenaki23 Wed May 22, 2013 5:08 am

Particularly strong nothing captured me. From those that have been presented i like more than all others (some - after several watches on Internet) - Romania (Cezar, "It's My Life") - agreed with Kostas, and Azerbaijan (Farid Mamedov, "Hold me"), liked but less than previous two - Ukraine (Zlata Ognevich, "Gravity") (more actually girl, than song, her looks remind me someone - Salma Hayek, hmm, in face something...).. Not interesting in this year, last year it made more feelings in me to watch and listen, this year i've missed first 2 semi-finals and final i've watched after final in fact. smile Whole show, but, truly, if i even would not see it, i would not lose much, i guess.. Quite right said, Derek, many of the songs don't leave impression, make mostly indifference to them. I don't write who exactly i don't like, i wasn't interested even listen their whole performances, because from starting of their performance it gave nothing, just boredom, indifference or something worse. But all what is saying in here is just MHO, thnx for reading my post. )
Elenaki23
Elenaki23
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 604
<b>Location</b> Russia

Back to top Go down

Post  Karoliina Fri May 24, 2013 3:18 am

Hey anyone planning going to Denmark next year to watch the eurovision? smile I will! I've been in eurovisions for 3 times (2009, 2010 and 2011) and next year I just have to be there. A great experience, I'm totally hooked. It would be nice to contact someone who is possibly going aswell.
Karoliina
Karoliina
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 88
<b>Location</b> Finland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down