Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview @MTV Greece - Your Noise Daily

2 posters

Go down

Interview @MTV Greece - Your Noise Daily Empty Interview @MTV Greece - Your Noise Daily

Post  Chris Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:53 pm

Helena_ First of all, we had a great time with excursions, everywhere, maybe it was the first time that i had a trip and i had the time to see different things, places because as usual we do other things and imagine i have no time for a coffee. Ehh we had gone about 3 days ,it was amazing, the night was awesome!!
Journalist_ Last March, you had been in Sweden, you joined as a guest star at melodifestivalen, you sung "Popular" . That thing as experience how made you feel?
H_Because i had many years to appear in Sweden, i felt that i had to begin from the start , to forget all activities had done in Greece, of course when i went there, they all welcome me , they had not forget me i met many new people . There were old cooperatesm they hugged me they helped me . i am very glad for what i had done, i believe that eehh i have enriched more my artistic family.
J_ It seems you talk warmly yet about Sweden and Swedish there...
H_ Look, Sweden is the country in which i was born, has offered me all the right education . On the other hand, Greece is a country which have continued offering me changes and things, otherwise i wouldnt be the artist who i am at this moment and love which i hae received. But over all i am human , meanwhile wherever i go, i wanna feel comfortable, feel love and of course i wanna give love, if i dont have this , i wont have anything in my life,
J_ 7 years have passed since ESC (from your own participation then) ehh youw own experience now which is???
There are many moments i remember and others which i dont remember at all cause i lived so intensely that particular season of my life the only thing i will keep in my mind from all this experience is that maybe this institutional was the cause i "entered" in every Greek families because the moment i will never forget was when i arrived back In Greece at the airport we went tο the Mansion, everybody still youngers, eldest people were in streets .....
i remember particularly an old couple which holding each others hand and saluted to me. Μeanwhile, i became cloud, ι really was touched by them, namely.
J_the experience about ESC how you imagine that now?
H_I have to say it was a very sweet memory i want wish Greece participants good luck every year . i dislike the fact that Europe has a negative comment about Greece cause Greece is a country which created the culture in General worldwide and i want Europeans and everyone worldwide keep a stable prestige about Greece . All problems are like Maths, Always there are solutions. The problems sure will be solved someday . We are not malingers simply we are a bit unlucky the current moment i want to be united Greeks and continually to be evolved not be unprogressive, (not tell who blames for, but we must find which is the solution )
J_What are you Listening at this period?
H_ To tell you the truth, because just now i moved out, home it occured to open an old cd case and i found out Celine Dion's album "The Power Of Love" and Mariah Carey's album "Music Box" (including "Hero" song) and "Butterfly" album (including "My All") so i listen to them all the time
the last 2 weeks .....and these singers helped me at my performances because they have peak arranged voices.

Translated by Chris K . (guys sorry if there are mistakes but i made it fast and furious Razz
Chris
Chris
Paparicious Hero
Paparicious Hero

<b>Posts</b> 5303
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Interview @MTV Greece - Your Noise Daily Empty Re: Interview @MTV Greece - Your Noise Daily

Post  Samuel Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:00 am

Thank you for the translation! smile
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down