Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helena Paparizou-Documentary Material (Deluxe Edition)

+11
Besamiculo
TinaCZ
J
Horgu13
Derek
paparizikos
Akos Kirsch
Sofia
Panagiotis
Labros!
NatalieNatalie
15 posters

Go down

Helena Paparizou-Documentary Material (Deluxe Edition) Empty Helena Paparizou-Documentary Material (Deluxe Edition)

Post  NatalieNatalie Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:06 pm

NatalieNatalie
NatalieNatalie
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 258
<b>Location</b> England UK

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1790027181&

Back to top Go down

Helena Paparizou-Documentary Material (Deluxe Edition) Empty Re: Helena Paparizou-Documentary Material (Deluxe Edition)

Post  Labros! Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:06 pm

Thanks again! Very Happy
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Helena Paparizou-Documentary Material (Deluxe Edition) Empty Re: Helena Paparizou-Documentary Material (Deluxe Edition)

Post  NatalieNatalie Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:07 pm

Haha welcome... thought i would post them in a more suitable place for people to see alien alien
NatalieNatalie
NatalieNatalie
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 258

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:10 pm

Thanks! I am watching now in WD TV! (FROM THE DVD)
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sofia Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:18 pm

thanks!
Sofia
Sofia
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 884
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:24 pm

I will watch them when I will have the dvd! People shouldn't upload these already disbelief
BUY THE DELUXE EDITION!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:25 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:I will watch them when I will have the dvd! People shouldn't upload these already disbelief
BUY THE DELUXE EDITION!
Sony uploaded them!
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  NatalieNatalie Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:29 pm

Sony wants to tease you with samples... to make you buy deluxe. And its working ! !

Last edited by NatalieNatalie on Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
NatalieNatalie
NatalieNatalie
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 258

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:30 pm

Sony? affraid WHY??? are they crazy?
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  paparizikos Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:32 pm

can't wait to buy it!!!!!!! Keep Paparizouing! Keep Paparizouing! Keep Paparizouing! Keep Paparizouing! Keep Paparizouing!
paparizikos
paparizikos

<b>Posts</b> 2252
<b>Location</b> Greece

https://www.youtube.com/paparizikos

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:41 pm

Akos Kirsch wrote:Sony? affraid WHY??? are they crazy?
omg it's not the whole DVD Akos!
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:42 pm

yeah now i noticed. well ok for promotion it's ok.
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  NatalieNatalie Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:44 pm

( i accidentally pressed quote instead of edit, so pretend this post isn't here )
NatalieNatalie
NatalieNatalie
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 258

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:37 pm

Gyrna me sto htes is such a moving song! cheers
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:36 am

NatalieNatalie wrote:FROM: SonyMusicGreeceTV's Channel

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN! Helena Paparizou-Documentary Material (Deluxe Edition) Respect2 Helena Paparizou-Documentary Material (Deluxe Edition) Respect2 Helena Paparizou-Documentary Material (Deluxe Edition) Respect2 Helena Paparizou-Documentary Material (Deluxe Edition) Respect2
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Horgu13 Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:41 am

I can't see it angry
Horgu13
Horgu13
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 819
<b>Location</b> Alemania

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:42 am

don't worry you will see it when you will have the deluxe edition Very Happy
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Horgu13 Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:43 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:don't worry you will see it when you will have the deluxe edition Very Happy

And why you think I would buy the deluxe edition if I have the cheap version?

Is the whole dromos night on the dvd?
Horgu13
Horgu13
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 819
<b>Location</b> Alemania

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:44 am

well Reb will buy it for sure so YOU can see it too! omg
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  J Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:45 am

FANTASTIC! she's breathtaking!!

thanks for sharing btw!!! kiss
J
J
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1081
<b>Location</b>

http://paparizouturkey.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Horgu13 Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:45 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:well Reb will buy it for sure so YOU can see it too! omg

is the whole dromos night on the dvd or not?
Horgu13
Horgu13
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 819
<b>Location</b> Alemania

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:45 am

They are both playback but they are very beautifully filmed and the video for Oneiro contains a lot of "backstage" (incl.the cover pic photoshoot).I wonder what those idiots (from other forums) who said that the pic is far too photoshopped and Elena is too large to look that way, will say now.In fact she looks even better in the backstage footage.They could have done a better job with the cover pic since she looked amazing there!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:47 am

Horgu13 wrote:
Akos Kirsch wrote:well Reb will buy it for sure so YOU can see it too! omg

is the whole dromos night on the dvd or not?

yes it seems like that!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Horgu13 Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:47 am

Derek wrote:They are both playback but they are very beautifully filmed and the video for Oneiro contains a lot of "backstage" (incl.the cover pic photoshoot).I wonder what those idiots (from other forums) who said that the pic is far too photoshopped and Elena is too large to look that way, will say now.In fact she looks even better in the backstage footage.They could have done a better job with the cover pic since she looked amazing there!

affraid

Both playback?But Akos said he is sure that AIA with the piano would be Live.

Akos next time

STOP!!!! HELP!!!!
Horgu13
Horgu13
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 819
<b>Location</b> Alemania

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:47 am

J wrote:FANTASTIC! she's breathtaking!!

thanks for sharing btw!!! kiss

Indeed she is.I hope they use the promo video for Gyrna me sto xtes as the official videoclip for the song!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:48 am

Derek wrote:They are both playback but they are very beautifully filmed and the video for Oneiro contains a lot of "backstage" (incl.the cover pic photoshoot).I wonder what those idiots (from other forums) who said that the pic is far too photoshopped and Elena is too large to look that way, will say now.In fact she looks even better in the backstage footage.They could have done a better job with the cover pic since she looked amazing there!

she really looked even better on the shooting the cover is not photoshopped at all. I mean her body! And I'm happy for that Very Happy those from the other forums are won1t say anything Derek rofl they won't admit they were wrong lol!
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:48 am

Horgu13 wrote:

affraid

Akos next time

STOP!!!! HELP!!!!

But AIA video is not out yet.So far we've only got Oneiro and Gyrna me sto xtes!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Akos Kirsch Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:49 am

Horgu13 wrote:

affraid

Akos next time

STOP!!!! HELP!!!!

sorry but I was talking about an isoun agapi. These vids and songs use NO piano. So next time little Horgu..... make cherry ketchup
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:50 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:

she really looked even better on the shooting the cover is not photoshopped at all. I mean her body! And I'm happy for that Very Happy those from the other forums are won1t say anything Derek rofl they won't admit they were wrong lol!

I know, but I hope they will at least watch the backstage footage and they will shut their mouths up! lol!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Horgu13 Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:51 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:
Horgu13 wrote:

affraid

Akos next time

STOP!!!! HELP!!!!

sorry but I was talking about an isoun agapi. These vids and songs use NO piano. So next time little Horgu..... make cherry ketchup

Lucky Akos then.I thought it is AIA.
Horgu13
Horgu13
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 819
<b>Location</b> Alemania

Back to top Go down

Post  TinaCZ Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:55 am

oh my. she needs to look at the lyrics while singing on playback? You make me crazy but at least now I know why I dont like her make-up usually roling eyes you are a freak apart from the playback nice videos
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  NatalieNatalie Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:19 am

TinaCZ wrote:oh my. she needs to look at the lyrics while singing on playback? You make me crazy but at least now I know why I dont like her make-up usually roling eyes you are a freak apart from the playback nice videos

She sang live on the night... but they put the song on top of the vid, i think.
NatalieNatalie
NatalieNatalie
Can Dance The Mambo
Can Dance The Mambo

<b>Posts</b> 258

Back to top Go down

Post  Besamiculo Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:25 am

TinaCZ wrote:oh my. she needs to look at the lyrics while singing on playback? You make me crazy

Yes because she doesn't know the lyrics yet
Besamiculo
Besamiculo
This is Tsouvli
This is Tsouvli

<b>Posts</b> 3769
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Jovanna<3 Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:32 am

TinaCZ wrote:oh my. she needs to look at the lyrics while singing on playback? You make me crazy but at least now I know why I dont like her make-up usually roling eyes you are a freak apart from the playback nice videos
why??
Jovanna<3
Jovanna<3
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2347
<b>Location</b> Thessaloniki

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:52 pm

cheers

Keep Paparizouing!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  TinaCZ Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:06 pm

Jovanna<3 wrote:
why??

because they are always having fun, which is good thing, but Marketakis doesnt really focus on what he is doing on her face
TinaCZ
TinaCZ
Admin

<b>Posts</b> 6163
<b>Location</b> EVERYWHERE

Back to top Go down

Post  Jovanna<3 Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:07 pm

TinaCZ wrote:
Jovanna<3 wrote:
why??

because they are always having fun, which is good thing, but Marketakis doesnt really focus on what he is doing on her face
loool now i understood it what you mean
Jovanna<3
Jovanna<3
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2347
<b>Location</b> Thessaloniki

Back to top Go down

Post  Horgu13 Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:42 pm

Derek wrote:

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN! Helena Paparizou-Documentary Material (Deluxe Edition) Respect2 Helena Paparizou-Documentary Material (Deluxe Edition) Respect2 Helena Paparizou-Documentary Material (Deluxe Edition) Respect2 Helena Paparizou-Documentary Material (Deluxe Edition) Respect2

Derek wrote:

cheers

Keep Paparizouing!

Why you quote the same post 2 times?
Horgu13
Horgu13
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 819
<b>Location</b> Alemania

Back to top Go down

Post  Michi Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:44 pm

I love these two videos and I can´t wait to have the deluxe edition myself :-) !!!!
Michi
Michi
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1090
<b>Location</b> Austria

Back to top Go down

Post  J Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:35 pm

TinaCZ wrote:
Jovanna<3 wrote:
why??

rofl you're right !
J
J
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1081
<b>Location</b>

Back to top Go down

Post  Stathis Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:00 am

Can you believe it?I'm so concentrated on listening the cd and i haven't seen the dvd yet lol! lol!
Stathis
Stathis
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2138
<b>Location</b> Athens, Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Labros! Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:14 am

stathis2b wrote:Can you believe it?I'm so concentrated on listening the cd and i haven't seen the dvd yet lol! lol!
I have seen it twice!
Labros!
Labros!

<b>Posts</b> 8062
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  J Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:32 am

stathis2b wrote:Can you believe it?I'm so concentrated on listening the cd and i haven't seen the dvd yet lol! lol!

really??!! affraid i'd first watch the dvd 5 times and then listen to the songs because i'm so curious about backstage videos with all details ! Very Happy you are a patient person Very Happy
J
J
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 1081
<b>Location</b>

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:53 am

Labros! wrote:
I have seen it twice!
really? I even watch it to the bathroom (Portable DVD Player) lol! Watched it more than 16 times!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:55 am

- Panagiotis - wrote:
Labros! wrote:
I have seen it twice!
really? I even watch it to the bathroom (Portable DVD Player) lol! Watched it more than 16 times!

Have you been counting them or is there a counter attached to your portable DVD player? lol!
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:57 am

Derek wrote:
- Panagiotis - wrote:
Labros! wrote:
I have seen it twice!

Have you been counting them or is there a counter attached to your portable DVD player? lol!
hm... scratch well, my sister does this instead of me... lol!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  thebest20 Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:11 pm

It's a pity that the videos were blocked becaused they weren't released in dvd!
thebest20
thebest20
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 66
<b>Location</b> athens

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down