Paparizou Forum - Moved to paparizouforum.com
Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Paparizou Forum is an international community for all fans of Elena Paparizou. We offer news, discussions, exclusive media (videos ad pictures), competitions and a forum full of great people. Come and join us to taste the ultimate paparicious experience.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter Project - Associated with Let's Dance

+16
AntoniaP
camvhi01
Gagi
MNMINAGE
Stathis
AlexPz
Miss KA
Jessica
Kostas
Chris
TinaCZ
Panagiotis
Labros!
María_Spain
Samuel
Derek
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Twitter Project - Associated with Let's Dance   - Page 3 Empty Re: Twitter Project - Associated with Let's Dance

Post  AntoniaP Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:39 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:Then nobody have to blame anyone.
I don't know who took part or who didn't but if most of her fans didn't take place in it that is still strange.
If that happened really of course.
Anyway if there was no conflict that's good.
No, there were no conflits. Just discussion. However, some people blaimed others that they got influenced from people who didn't support the idea ( for reasons such them, which I wrote at my first post about the "project", +i'm being repeated).
AntoniaP
AntoniaP
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 78

Back to top Go down

Twitter Project - Associated with Let's Dance   - Page 3 Empty Re: Twitter Project - Associated with Let's Dance

Post  Akos Kirsch Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:49 am

Okay then everyone just relax and eat some fruits Very Happy
Akos Kirsch
Akos Kirsch
Number One

<b>Posts</b> 18497
<b>Location</b> Hungary

http://www.elenapaparizou.gportal.hu

Back to top Go down

Post  AntoniaP Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:56 am

Akos Kirsch wrote:Okay then everyone just relax and eat some fruits Very Happy
I would prefer a chocolate:P
AntoniaP
AntoniaP
Paparizoued
Paparizoued

<b>Posts</b> 78

Back to top Go down

Post  Evangelia Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:02 am

The main reason I didn't participate was that I was studying till 23.00. So what? Is it MY faul that it didn't become TT? You don't have the right to put the blame on people who didn't participate.

Guys, It's a pity that there are new reasons for disagreements between us, isn't it?
Evangelia
Evangelia
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 191
<b>Location</b> Greece

http://www.helenapaparizouclub.gr

Back to top Go down

Post  Evangelia Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:05 am

AntoniaP wrote:
Akos Kirsch wrote:Okay then everyone just relax and eat some fruits Very Happy
I would prefer a chocolate:P
hungry it is full of kcal!
Evangelia
Evangelia
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 191
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedy Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:07 am

Participate in this project for me is a matter of personal decision...
here isn't have: must to do.....
Sorry my personal opinion
Tedy
Tedy
Paparizoid
Paparizoid

<b>Posts</b> 2847
<b>Location</b> Sofia, Bulgaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:17 am

Evangelia wrote:The main reason I didn't participate was that I was studying till 23.00. So what? Is it MY faul that it didn't become TT? You don't have the right to put the blame on people who didn't participate.

Guys, It's a pity that there are new reasons for disagreements between us, isn't it?
Evagelia, did you actually read what's written in the previous pages, or you were at that topic of the HelenaPaparizouClub and read what was written there, and came over here to comment?

Please take some time and read the 2 previous pages. You will realize yourself that we DIDN'T blame anyone for not becoming a TT. We knew before we organized it that we would have many chances to fail! And that's why we said, there's not a problem if it doesn't get successful.

The only thing mentioned here, is that everyone cried like a baby last week that she got eliminated and now, some of us don't want to spend like 3 seconds to make a tweet about that. As I also mentioned in Helena Paparizou Club, you could have written Helena's name and a song you like or a comment, so that you support, but many people that were online at that time, didn't even do that!
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442
<b>Location</b> Athens,Greece

http://www.zetamakripoulia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexPz Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:24 am

Panagiotis wrote:The only thing mentioned here, is that everyone cried like a baby last week that she got eliminated and now, some of us don't want to spend like 3 seconds to make a tweet about that. As I also mentioned in Helena Paparizou Club, you could have written Helena's name and a song you like or a comment, so that you support, but many people that were online at that time, didn't even do that!
Ι think you are exaggerating. everyone has the right to do whatever he likes. Anyway, let's stop it here.
AlexPz
AlexPz
Paparicious
Paparicious

<b>Posts</b> 543
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:25 am

Evangelia wrote:The main reason I didn't participate was that I was studying till 23.00. So what? Is it MY faul that it didn't become TT? You don't have the right to put the blame on people who didn't participate.

Evangelia are you sure you have carefully read what kind of decisions we have condemned? We are obviously not putting any blame on fans who were occupied by other activities or committments but those who rejected our project because they are prejudiced against any form of cooperation with Paparizou Forum and because they would never accept not being in the lead (πρωτοι στη μαρκιζα που λεμε).
Some of us have been around for a little longer so we are an entitled to our own opinion. Besides, if I'm not mistaken no references were made to any people specifically, I just know that certain people were approached by some of our Greek members and they denied them any assistance.

P.S. This is a general statement: Some people really need to stay around a little longer before they think they can interpret the motives behind other people's decisions. Some of us have been around for long enough to be able to tell what's the motive behind decisions taken by certain people in Helena Paparizou communities. Others are still newbies and shouldn't act so wise or like they possess all the knoweldge in the world cause they might be disappointed in the future for having been so naive in the first place. Enough said.

Last edited by Derek on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:26 am

AlexPz wrote:
Panagiotis wrote:The only thing mentioned here, is that everyone cried like a baby last week that she got eliminated and now, some of us don't want to spend like 3 seconds to make a tweet about that. As I also mentioned in Helena Paparizou Club, you could have written Helena's name and a song you like or a comment, so that you support, but many people that were online at that time, didn't even do that!
Ι think you are exaggerating. everyone has the right to do whatever he likes. Anyway, let's stop it here.

Yes, it is our own choice if we want to participate or not. If a person don't want to so it we need to respect that.
Samuel
Samuel
Spamarizou
Spamarizou

<b>Posts</b> 12471
<b>Location</b> Sweden

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:27 am

AlexPz wrote:
We were the first to tell that Alex! But MOST OF HPC MEMBERS SAID THEY DIDN'T WANT TO DO IT BECAUSE:
THEY DIDN'T AGREE WITH THE LET'S DANCE PART!! And when I told them, that they could surpass that part, they just didn't pay any attention. They could have said, that they didn't even agree with that. Then it would be completely understandable.
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Evangelia Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:48 am

Of course I read all posts from page 3 and next and that's why I answer. If it's not my fault if it's not yours, so whose is it? I mean, tell names and not generally posts because generally posts includes many people and some of them are not guilty. This I don't like in all issue.

Good night! smile
Evangelia
Evangelia
Paparizouing
Paparizouing

<b>Posts</b> 191
<b>Location</b> Greece

Back to top Go down

Post  Panagiotis Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:53 am

Did anybody that there was someone or some people to blame? no. So where's your problem?
Panagiotis
Panagiotis

<b>Posts</b> 10442

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:56 am

Let's end this on a musical note although this is not entirely true...

Derek
Derek

<b>Posts</b> 14120

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3